Tiếp tục cập nhật bài tập tiếng Anh có đáp án dành cho các bạn học sinh lớp 11, lớp 12 luyện thi, Thích Tiếng Anh chia sẻ “10 Bài tập Tiếng Anh chuyên đề đọc hiểu theo chủ đề lớp 12 có đáp án chi tiết ” bản PDF. Tài liệu bao gồm 10 bài đọc hiểu có chủ đề kèm đáp án và lời giải chi tiết ở mỗi bài. Qua mỗi bài đọc hiểu giúp các bạn nâng cao kĩ năng làm bài ở dạng bài đọc hiểu này và hơn nữa sẽ giúp bạn dành được điểm cao trong kì thi quan trọng.
◤Tài liệu cùng chuyên đề◢
- 10 Bài đọc hiểu Tiếng Anh theo chủ đề có đáp án và giải thích chi tiết (Phần 1)
- 10 Bài đọc hiểu chọn lọc từ các đề thi THPT Quốc Gia hay nhất có đáp án
- 100 Bài tập đọc hiểu Tiếng Anh theo chủ đề lớp 12 có đáp án
- 141 Bài tập Tiếng Anh có đáp án chuyên đề đọc hiểu ôn thi THPT Quốc Gia
- 50 Bài tập đọc hiểu Tiếng Anh có đáp án và giải thích chi tiết ôn thi THPT Quốc Gia
Millions of people are using cell phones today. In many places, it is actually considered unusual not to use one. In many countries, cell phones are very popular with young people. They find that the phones are more than a means of communication – having a mobile phone shows that they are cool and connected.
The explosion in mobile phone use around the world has made some health professionals Worried. Some doctors are concerned that in the future many people may suffer health problems from the use of mobile phones. In England, there has been a serious debate about this issue. Mobile phone companies are worried about the negative publicity of such ideas. They say that there is no proof that mobile phones are bad for your health.
On the other hand, medical studies have shown changes in the brain cells of some people who use mobile phones. Signs of change in the tissues of the brain and head can be detected with modern scanning equipment. In one case, a travelling salesman had to retire at young age because of serious memory loss. He couldn’t remember even simple tasks. He would often forget the name of his own son. This man used to talk on his mobile phone for about six hours a day, every day of his working week, for a couple of years. His family doctor blamed his mobile phone use, but his employer’s doctor didn’t agree.
What is it that makes mobile phones potentially harmful? The answer is radiation. High-tech machines can detect very small amounts of radiation from mobile phones. Mobile phone companies agree that there is some radiation, but they say the amount is too small to worry about.
As the discussion about their safety continues, it appears that it’s best to use mobile phones less often. Use your regular phone if you want to talk for a long time. Use your mobile phone only when you really need it. Mobile phones can be very useful and convenient, especially in emergencies. In the future, mobile phones may have a warning label that says they are bad for your health. So for now, it’s wise not to use your mobile phone too often
Question 1: According to the passage, cell phones are especially popular with young people because
- they make them look more stylish.
- they keep the users alert all the time.
- they cannot be replaced by regular phones.
- they are indispensable in everyday communications.
Question 2: The word “means” in the passage most closely means____
- meanings B. expression C. transmission D. method
Question 3: Doctors have tentatively concluded that cell phones may____________ .
- cause some mental malfunction B. change their users’temperament,
- change their users’social behaviours. D. damage their users’emotions.
Question 4: “Negative publicity” in the passage most likely means____________ .
widespread opinion about bad effects of cell phones.
- information on the lethal effects of cell phones,
- the negative public use of cell phones.
- poor ideas about the effects of cell phones.
Question 5: The changes possibly caused by the cell phones are mainly concerned with ___
- the smallest units of the brain. B. the mobility of the mind and the body.
- the resident memory. D. the arteries of the brain.
Question 6: The man mentioned in the passage, who used his cell phone too often,______
- had a problem with memory. B. abandoned his family.
- suffered serious loss of mental ability. D. could no longer think lucidly.