Bộ câu hỏi trắc nghiệm Tiếng Anh theo SGK lớp 12, các câu hỏi Unit 11 Books có đáp án và giải thích chi tiết. Bám sát chương trình, dành cho ôn tập kiểm tra, ôn thi THPT Quốc Gia.
Trích từ tài liệu
Mark the letter A, B, C, or D on your answer sheet to indicate the word whose underlined part differs from the other three in pronunciation in each of the following questions.
Câu 1: A. same B. taste C. swallow D. page
Câu 2: A. sleep B. keep C. pleasure D. people
Choose the word that has the stress pattern different from that of the rest.
Câu 3: A. subject B. swallow C. story D. digest
Câu 4: A. example B. holiday C. careful D. interest
Choose the underlined part among A, B, C or D that needs correction.
Câu 5: Today the number of people whom enjoy winter sports is almost double that of twenty years ago.
- the number B. whom C. is D. that
Câu 6: My uncle has just bought some expensive furnitures for his new house
- My uncle B. just C. expensive furnitures D. his
Câu 7: Have you ever read any novels writing by Jack London?
- Have you B. read C. any D. writing
Choose the most suitable word or phrase (A, B, C or D) to complete each sentence.
Câu 8: My parents……..they will move to the seaside when my father retires next year
- think B. thinking C. will think D. thought
Câu 9: I couldn’t resist reading the book even…….. I was very sleepy.
- though B. although C. however D. otherwise
Câu 10: ………that the hope for cancer control may lie in the use of vaccine.
- To believe B. It is believed C. Believing D. The belief
Câu 11: Books in the home are a wonderful……. of knowledge and pleasure
- source B. resource C. list D. sum
Câu 12: My roommate’s handwriting was very bad, so he had me…….. his paper for him last night.
- to type B. type C. to have typed D. typed
Câu 13: The book is so interesting that I can’t……..
- put down it B. put it down C. put down D. be put down
Câu 14: Would you be……..to hold the door open?
- too kind B. as kind C. kind enough D. so kind
Câu 15: Children are interested …….watching cartoon films.
- in B. at C. about D. of
Câu 16: The ……..thing about travelling by train rather than by car is that you can sleep or read during the journey.
- enjoyment B. enjoyed C. enjoying D. enjoyable
Câu 17: I wonder who drank all the milk yesterday. It…….. have been Jane because she was out all day.
- must B. could C. needn’t D. can’t
Câu 18: Mike _________ Alaska, so he’s used to cold weather.
- comes over B. comes in C. comes across D. comes from
Câu 19: Does this jacket_______ my trousers?
- go with B. go through with C. go ahead D. go off
Mark the letter A, B , C, or D on your answer sheet to indicate the most suitable response to complete each of the following exchanges.
Câu 20: Two friends Diana and Anne are talking about Anne’s new blouse.
Diana: “ That blouse suits you perfectly, Anne”
- Never mind B. Don’t mention it C. Thank you D. You’re welcome
Câu 21: Marry is talking to a porter in the hotel lobby.
Poter: “ Shall I help you with the suitcase”
- Not a chance B. That’s very kind of you
- I can’t agree more D. What a pity!
Mark the letter A,B,C or D on the answer sheet to indicate the word(s) CLOSET in meaning to the underlined word in the each of the following question.
Câu 22: He was asked to account for his presence at the scene of crime.
- complain B. exchange C. explain D. arrange
Câu 23: The teacher gave some suggestions on what could come out for the examination.
- effects B. symptoms C. hints D. demonstrations