Bổ sung thêm cho kho đề thi thử Tiếng Anh năm 2018, Thích Tiếng Anh chia sẻ “11 Đề thi thử Tiếng Anh năm 2018 chọn lọc” bản WORD, đươc cô Nguyễn Phương biên soạn bám sát theo chương trình ôn thi và đề thi chính thức của bộ GD-ĐT. Đề thi có đáp án để các bạn tham khảo, tự ôn luyện chuẩn bị cho kì thi THPT Quốc Gia đạt kết quả cao.
Trích từ đề thi
Mark the letter A, B, C, or D on your answer sheet to indicate the word whose underlined part differs from the other three in pronunciation in each of the following questions.
|Question 1:||A. production||B. propaganda||C. promotion||D. proceed|
|Question 2:||A. express||B. exciting||C. expensive||D. exhibition|
Mark the letter A, B, C, or D on your answer sheet to indicate the word that differs from the other three in the position of primary stress in each of the following questions.
|Question 3:||A. geographical||B. economics||C. compulsory||D. education|
|Question 4:||A. comfortable||B. excellent||C. communicate||D. confident|
Mark the letter A, B,C or D on your answer sheet to indicate the underlined part that needs correction in each of the following questions
Question 5: New sources of energy have been looking for as the number of fossil fuels continues to decrease.
- sources of energy B. been looking C. number D. continues
Question 6: For such a demanding job, you will need qualifications, soft skills and having full commitment.
- such B. will need
- qualifications D.having full commitment
Question 7: Antarctic blue whales can be 100 foot long and weigh more than any dinosaur that ever lived.
- can be B. 100 foot long C. more than D. any dinosaur
Mark the letter A, B, C, or D on your answer sheet to indicate the most suitable response to each of the following exchanges.
Question 8: “How do you like your steak done?” – “ .”
- I don’t like it B. Very little C. Well done D. Very much
Question 9: “Oops! I’m sorry for stepping on your foot” – “ .”
- Never mind B. You don’t mind C. You’re welcome D. That’s fine
Mark the letter A, B, C, or D on your answer sheet to indicate the correct answer in each of the following question.
Question 10: Dr. Sales is a person .
- in that I don’t have much confidence
- whom I don’t have much confidence in
- in whom I don’t have much confidence
- I don’t have much confidence
Question 11: A quick look would reveal that France has twice computers.
- more televisions than B. many as televisions as
- as many televisions as D. as many as televisions
Question 12: The instructor blew his whistle and .
- off the runners were running B. off ran the runners
- off were running the runners D. the runners runs off
Question 13: People have used coal and oil to electricity for a long time.
- bred B. raise C. cultivate D. generate
Question 14: In the early years of the 20th century, several rebellions in the northern parts of the country.
- turned out B. rose up C. broke out D. came up
Question 15: The festival has many attractions. It will include contemporary orchestra music and an opera.
, there will be poetry readings and theatrical presentations.
- Otherwise B. Furthermore
- Nevertheless D. On the other hand
Question 16: When he started that company, he really went . It might have been a disaster.
- out on the limb B. on and off C. over the odds D. once too often
Question 17: We regret to tell you that the materials you ordered are _.
- out of stock B. out of practice C. out of reach D. out of work
Question 18: My sister is a woman of age.
- marriage B. married C. marrying D.marriageable Question 19: The fire to have started in the furnace under the house.
- is believed B. that is believed C. they believed D. that they believe
Question 20: This is the latest news from earthquake site. Two- thirds of the city in a fire.
- has been destroyed B. have been destroyed
- were destroyed D. was destroyed
Question 21: There are many in our library.
- interesting American old history books B. old American interesting history books. C.
interesting old American history books D. American interesting old history books
Mark the letter A, B, C, or D on your answer sheet to indicate the word CLOSEST in meaning to the under lined word in each of the following questions
Question 22: She was brought up in a well-off family. She can’t understand the problems we are facing.
- poor B. broke C. wealthy D. kind
Các bộ đề thi khác
- 19 Đề thi thử Tiếng Anh năm 2018 chọn lọc có đáp án(bản WORD)
- 20 Đề thi thử Tiếng Anh năm 2018 kì thi THPT Quốc Gia có đáp án
- 30 Đề thi thử Tiếng Anh 2018 chọn lọc có đáp án chi tiết (bản WORD)
- 21 Đề thi thử Tiếng Anh 2018 hay nhất có đáp án (bản WORD)
- 12 Đề thi thử Tiếng Anh 2018 mới nhất có đáp án chi tiết (bản WORD)
Thích Tiếng Anh chia sẻ “11 Đề thi thử Tiếng Anh 2018 chọn lọc có đáp án (bản WORD)“