Cập nhật kho đề thi HSG môn Tiếng Anh, Thích Tiếng Anh chia sẻ “12 Đề thi HSG môn Tiếng Anh lớp 12 có đáp án các năm 2012 – 2017 ” bản PDF. Đây là tập hợp các đề thi học sinh giỏi môn Tiếng Anh các trường THPT, SGD các tỉnh trên cả nước từ năm 2012 đến 2017. Tất cả đề thi HSG Tiếng Anh có đáp án đầy đủ cho các bạn học sinh lớp 12 ôn luyện chuẩn bị kiến thức cho các kì thi HSG.
Đề thi HSG khác
- 12 Đề thi HSG môn Tiếng Anh lớp 9 có đáp án
- 9 Bộ đề thi HSG môn Tiếng Anh lớp 10 có đáp án
- 13 Bộ đề thi HSG môn Tiếng Anh lớp 11 có đáp án
- 11 Đề thi học sinh giỏi lớp 12 môn Tiếng Anh có đáp án
- 100 Đề thi học sinh giỏi Tiếng Anh lớp 12 các tỉnh trên toàn quốc có đáp án
Trích từ đề thi:
Part 1. Questions 1-10
You are going to hear a conversation on filling an enrollment form. As you listen, complete the form below by writing NO MORE THAN THREE WORDS AND/OR A NUMBER for each numbered blank.
EARLY LEARNING CHILDCARE CENTRE ENROLLMENT FORM
Parent or guardian: Carol Smith
|Address:||(2) _ Road, Woodside 4032|
|Days enrolled for||(4)|
|Start time||(5) am|
|Childcare group||The (6) group|
|Which meal(s) are required each day?||(7)|
|Medical conditions||Needs (8)|
|Emergency contact||Jenny Ball|
|Relationship to child||(9)|
|Fees||Will pay each (10)|
Part 2.Questions 1-5
You will hear people talking about different situations. For each question, choose the best answer A, B or C.
- What does the woman say about learning Chinese?
- It’s more difficult to speak than
- She finds the pronunciation easy to
- The grammar is not so
- What does the woman say about her current job?
- She is able to focus on her
- She finds her colleagues very
- She likes the atmosphere in the
- What does the man say about travelling alone?
- There is always someone to talk
- It can be a problem if you are
- Decisions are easier to
- What does the man plan to do after his voluntary work?
- Find a job in a B. Do a journalism course. C. Work in Borneo.
- Why is the woman calling?
- To explain changes in
- Because she’s run out of
- To avoid being late for an
Part 3. Questions 1-5
You will hear an interview with Leo Stone reviewing a book called “Following in Shackleton’s Footsteps” by Henry Worsley. For questions 1-5 complete each sentence with ONE word.
- Leo Stone has been on quite a few to the Pole
- Henry Worsley, descended from Shackleton’s captain, took Shackleton’s compass and with him on the
- The team had to undergo strict training, but they found the biggest challenge was the
- They had similar problems to Shackleton, for example strong kept them inside their tents for a couple of
- Despite the difficulties, Worsley was about reaching the
Pick out the word whose stress pattern is different from that of the other words. Identify your
answer by circling the corresponding letter A, B, C or D.
|1. A.September||B. government||C. primary||D. separate|
|2. A. oceanic||B. comprehensible||C. television||D. situational|
|3. A. mountain||B. fountain||C. police||D. kitchen|
|4. A. replacement||B. confinement||C. argument||D. enjoyment|
|5. A. politics||B. frequency||C. algebra||D. specific|
Part 1. Complete the following sentences by choosing the correct answer A, B, C or D.
- We hadn’t expected the trip to be
- such so C. such an D. like so
- Jane: “I hear Tom’s always been a bit of a problem.” Brian: “Yes, he’s the of the ”
- lone wolf black sheep C. lame duck D. red bull
- The curriculum at a public school is as good of any private
- as or better than that as or that better than
- as that or better than D. or better than
- Well, it was good result, but you could’ve done better!
- rather a bit C. a little D. a fairly
- Jane: “Should we go to London or Paris?” Brian: “ ”
- Let’s sleep on it and make our decision
- How about tomorrow morning?
- Let sleeping dogs lie, will you?
- What about doing overnight?
- Marriage, the American students believe, is essentially a partnership of .
- equivalents equals C. equivalence D. equaling
- About six million years ago, the Mediterranean sea is said , thick layers of salt in southern
- to have evaporated – depositing to be evaporating – deposit
- to evaporate – depositing D. having evaporated – to deposit
- Not knowing who her father was, Laura asked her mother to at the
- give away hergive her away C. give up her D. give her up
- Susanna had always been an exemplary student, so it came as no surprise to us all that she passed the exam .
- correctly with difficulty C. truly D. with flying colors
- Jane: “How do you like your meat done?” Brian: “ .”
- I don’t like it B. Yes, please C. Well done please D. Very much
Thích Tiếng Anh chia sẻ “12 Đề thi HSG môn Tiếng Anh lớp 12 có đáp án các năm 2012 – 2017 “