Tài liệu tổng hợp 13 đề thi thử Tiếng Anh 2019 do cô Nguyễn Thanh Hương – hocmai.vn biên soạn, có đáp án và giải thích chi tiết kèm phân tích ma trận đề thi, bản word thầy cô và các bạn có thể chỉnh sửa biên soạn lại được.
Trích từ đề thi
Mark the letter A, B, C, or D on your answer sheet to indicate the word that differs from the other three in the position of primary stress in each of the following questions.
Question 1. A. struggle B. Question 2. A. considerate B.
- action D. police
- territorial D. economic
Mark the letter A, B, C or D on your answer sheet to indicate the word whose underlined part differs from the other three in pronunciation in each of the following questions.
Question 3. A. easy B. Question 4. A.photographs B.
- D. increase
Mark the letter A, B, C, or D on your answer sheet to indicate the underlined part that needs correction in each of the following questions.
Question 5. All the judges paid the dancer compliments on their excellent performance in the competition.
- All C. their D. in
Question 6. Overpopulation is a short way to lead to poor, illiteracy and social evils.
- Overpopulation B. short way C. poor D. illiteracy Question 7. To save energy, all the lights should be turned off before going out.
- To save B. should C. turned off D. going out Mark the letter A, B, C or D on your answer sheet to indicate the correct answer to each of the following questions.
Question 8. My grandfather for this company for over thirty years and then retired.
- worked B. works C. is working D. has worked
Question 9. More and more investors are pouring money into food and beverage start-ups.
- an B. the C. a D. Question 10. Paul has just sold his car and intends to buy a new one.
- black old Japanese B. Japanese old black C. old black Japanese D. old Japanese black Question 11. When asked about their preference for movies, many young people say that they are in favor science fiction.
- for B. of C. in D. with
Question 12. The larger the area of forest is destroyed,
- the most frequent natural disasters are B. the most frequently natural disasters occur
- the more frequent are natural disasters D. the more frequently natural disasters occur
Question 13. The rumors go that Jack will be arrested. He is said a bloody robbery.
- to have taken part in B. to have joined in C. to join in D. to take part in
Question 14. Each nation has many people who take care of others.
- volunteers B. volunteer C. voluntary D. voluntarily
Question 15. Mr. Brown has kindly agreed to spare us some of his time to answer our questions.
- valuable B. worthy C. costly D. beneficial
Question 16. It’s hard to on less than a million a month.
- make a mess B. make up your mind
- make ends meet D. make a fuss
Question 17. Mr. Dawson was given the award in of his services to the hospital.
- spite B. C. recognition D. sight
Question 18. When the manager of our company retires, the deputy manager will that position.
- stand for B. C. catch on D. hold on
Question 19. I think I should have your mother while I was passing.
|come up with|
- dropped in on C. got on with D. run into
Mark the letter A, B, C, or D on your answer sheet to indicate the most suitable response to complete each of the following exchanges.
Question 20. Liz is telling Andrew about her first novel.
Liz. “Guess what? My first novel has just been published. ” Andrew. “ ”
- It’s my B. Congratulations!
- Better luck next time! D. It’s very kind of you.
Question 21. Mrs. Smith and her students are visiting the zoo. Mike. “Can I feed the gorilla, Mrs. Smith?”
Mrs. Smith. “ “.The sign says ‘No feeding the animals’.”
- Of course you can B. I don’t think it works
- C. I’m sure about that D. I’m afraid not
Mark the letter A, B, C, or D on your answer sheet to indicate the word or phrase that is CLOSEST in meaning to the underlined part in each of the following questions.
Question 22. The place has rapidly evolved from a small fishing community into a thriving tourist resort.
- developed B. generated C. created D. increased Question 23. I’m sure he will be home and dry in the interview because he has good qualifications and wide experience.
A.be unsuccessful B.be satisfied C. be successful D. be unsatisfied
Mark the letter A, B, C, or D on your answer sheet to indicate the word or phrase that is OPPOSITE in meaning to the underlined part in each of the following questions.
Question 24. Don’t tell Jane anything about the surprise party for Jack. She has got a big mouth.
- can’t eat a lot B. hates parties C. talks too much D. can keep secrets
Question 25. He usually stays in peace in stressful situations but this time he really lost his head.
A.keptcalm B.excited C.losthistemper D.losttouch