Chọn lọc từ các đề thi tuyển sinh Đại Học chính thức các năm từ 2012 đến 2017, bộ tài liệu Tiếng Anh chuyên đề chức năng giao tiếp (communication skills) có đáp án đầy đủ, đã được biên soạn kiểm tra kĩ đảm bảo nội dung chất lượng, phục vụ cho các bạn học sinh ôn thi THPT Quốc Gia, ôn thi HSG các lóp, tài liệu nâng cao bổ sung rèn luyện kĩ năng làm dạng bài tập này.
Tài liệu cùng chủ đề nổi bật
- 66 Câu bài tập chức năng giao tiếp chọn lọc từ đề thi thử Tiếng Anh 2018
- 100 câu giao tiếp thường gặp trong đề thi Đại Học môn Tiếng Anh
Trích từ tài liệu
Trích đề thi tuyển sinh đại học khối D1 – 2012
- – Mary: “Thanks a lot for your help.” – John: “_________.”
- My happiness B. My excitement C. My delight D. My pleasure
- – Tom: “When are we leaving for the concert?” – Kyle : “______.”
- No problem B. Certainly C. That’s right D. Straight away
Trích đề thi tuyển sinh đại học khối D1-2013
- – Tom: “______” – Mike: “I won’t say no!”
- How are things with you, Mike?
- What about playing badminton this afternoon?
- Mike, do you know where the scissors are?
- What’s your favourite, tea or coffee?
- – Stephanie: “Oh, no! I left my book at home. Can I share yours?” – Scott: “______”
- No, thanks. B. No, not at all! C. Yes, I do too. D. Yes, sure!
Trích đề thi tuyển sinh đại học khối A1-2013
- – Thanh: “Lan’s the best singer in our school.” – Nadia: “______”
- Yes, please. B. That’s OK!
- I can’t agree with you more! D. Yes, tell me about it!
- – Mai: “Do you want another serving of chicken soup?” – Scott: “______.”
- No longer B. No way C. No comment D. No thanks
Trích đề thi tuyển sinh đại học khối D1-2014
- Jane had difficulty carrying her suitcase upstairs, and Mike, her friend, offered to help. Select the most suitable response to fill in the blank.
– Mike: “Need a hand with your suitcase, Jane?” – Jane: “______”
- Not a chance. B. That’s very kind of you.
- Well done! D. I don’t believe it.
- Minh, a student from Hai Phong, is going to take the college entrance exam in Hanoi next week. His father is seeing him off at the railway station. Select the most suitable response to fill in the blank.
– Dad: “Good luck with the exam, Minh!” – Minh: “______, Dad.”
- By no means B. Thank you C. I wish so D. Never mind
Trích đề thi trung học phổ thông quốc gia 2015
- Mike and Lane are university students. They are talking about Lane’s upcoming high-school reunion. Select the most suitable response to fill in the blank.
– Mike: “So, you have your fifth high-school reunion coming up?” – Lane: “________”
- Oh, the school reunion was wonderful. B. The food at the reunion was excellent.
- Yeah. I’m really looking forward to it. D. No. You’re in no mood for the event.
- Ken and Tom are high-school students. They are discussing where their study group will meet. Select the most suitable response to fill in the blank.
– Ken: “Where is our study group going to meet next weekend?” – Tom: “________”
- We are too busy on weekdays. B. The library would be best.
- Why don’t you look at the atlas? D. Studying in a group is great fun.
Trích đề thi trung học phổ thông quốc gia 2016
- A waiter in a restaurant is talking to a customer who has just finished his meal there. Select the most suitable response to complete the exchange.
– Waiter: “Here’s your bill, sir.” – Customer: “______”
- Don’t mention it. B. Can I pay by credit card?
- What do you have? D. You’re welcome.
- Two close friends Tom and Kyle are talking about Kyle’s upcoming birthday. Select the most suitable response to complete the exchange.
– Tom: “Can I bring a friend to your birthday party?” – Kyle: “______”
- It’s my honour. B. Let’s do it then. C. The more the merrier. D. That’s right.
Trích đề thi trung học phổ thông quốc gia 2017
- Liz is telling Andrew about her first novel.
– Liz: “Guess what? My first novel has just been published.” – Andrew: “______”
- It’s my pleasure. B. Congratulations!
- Better luck next time! D. It’s very kind of you.
- Jenny and her teacher are meeting at the bus stop.
– Jenny: “Good afternoon, Miss. How are you?” – Teacher: “______. And you?”
- I’m going home B. I’m leaving now C. I’m thirty years old D. Fine, thank you
- Linda is thanking Daniel for his birthday present.
– Linda: “Thanks for the book. I’ve been looking for it for months.” Daniel: “______.”
- You can say that again B. Thank you for looking for it
- I like reading books D. I’m glad you like it
- David and his teacher are meeting at the school gate.
– David: “Good morning, Mr Deakin. How are you?” – Mr Deakin: “______. And you?”
- I’m busy now B. I’m fine. Thank you
- I’m going home D. I’m having a class now
- Mary and John are meeting at the cinema.
– Mary: “Hi, John. How are you?” – John: “______. And you?”
- Fine, thanks B. I’m thirty-five years old
- I’m free today D. I’m not working today
- Mrs Smith and her students are visiting the zoo.
– Mike: “Can I feed the gorilla, Mrs Smith?”
– Mrs Smith: “______. The sign says ‘No feeding the animals’.”
- Of course you can B. I don’t think it works
- I’m sure about that D. I’m afraid not