Tài liệu gồm 20 đề thi thử Tiếng Anh 2019 có đáp án chi tiết do cô Nguyễn Phương – hoc24 biên soạn, đề thi bản word có thể chỉnh sửa dễ dàng.
Trích từ đề thi
Mark the letter A. B, c or D on your answer sheet to indicate the word that differs from the other three in the position of primary stress in each of the following questions.
Question 1: A. restaurant B. community C. organize D. neighborhood
Question 2: A. favor B. hobby C. enroll D. offer
Mark the letter A, B, C or D on your answer sheet to indicate the word whose underlined part differs from the other three III pronunciation In each of the following questions.
Question 3: A. food B. moon C. pool D. foot
Question 4: A. helped B. beloved C. naked D. wicked
Mark the letter A, B, C or D on your answer sheet to indicate the most suitable response to complete each of the following exchanges.
Question 5: “I’d like to take four weeks” holiday”. “ ……………We have too much work to do.
- Forget it B. Pardon me C. Don’t worry D. Don’t mention it
Question 6: “Good luck and have a nice weekend.” – “ Goodbye”
- You are too. B. You have it too.
- The same to you. D. The same as you.
Mark the letter A, B, C or D on your answer sheet to indicate the word(s) OPPOSITE in meaning to the underlined word(s) in each of the following questions.
Question 7. He was so insubordinate that he lost his job within a week.
- fresh B. understanding C. obedient D. disobedient
Question 8. There is growing concern about the way man has destroyed the environment.
- ease B. speculation C. consideration D. attraction
Mark the letter A, B, C or D on your answer sheet to indicate the word(s) CLOSET in meaning to the underlined word(s) in each of the following questions.
Question 9. He had never experienced such discourtesy towards the president as it occurred at the amiual meeting in May.
- encouragement B. rudeness C. politeness D. measurement Question 10. The notice should be put in the most conspicuous place so that all the students can be well informed.
- easily seen B. suspicious C. popular D. beautiful
Mark the letter A, B, C or B on your answer sheet to indicate the correct answer to each of the following questions.
Question 11. When I arrived at the meeting the first speaker speaking and the audience
- had just finished – were clapping B. had just finished – had clapped
- just finished – were clapping just finished – had clapped
Question 12. In times of war, the Red Cross is dedicated to reducing the sufferings of wounded soldiers, civilians, and prisoners of war.
- mounted excited C. devoted D. interested
Question 13. is a situation in which large numbers of people have little or no food, and many of them die.
- Disaster B. Famine C. Poverty D. Flood
Question 14. Within their home country, National Red Cross and Red Crescent societies assume the duties and responsibilities of a national relief society.
- take on B. get off C. go about D. put in
Question 15. The International Red Cross helps to ensure respect for the human being, and to prevent and relieve human .
- protection B. enjoyment C. wealthy D. sufferings
Question 16. An international medical conference initiated by Davison resulted in the birth of the League of Red Cross Societies in 1991.
- started B. helped C. treated D. dedicated
Question 17. The problem of among young people is hard to solve.
- employment B. employees C. employers D. unemployment
Question 18. I come from a city is located in the southern part of the country.
- who B. whom C. that D. whose
Question 19. John said that if he rich, he a lot.
- is – will travel B. were – would travel
- had been – would have travelled D. was – will travel
Question 20. Most doctors and nurses have to work on a once or twice a week at the hospital.
- solution B. night shift C. household chores D. special dishes
Question 21. The boy always does his homework before class be punished by his teacher.
- so as not to B. so as to C. so that not to D. in order that not to Question 22. The functional skills such as fundamentals of agriculture, health and hygiene and population education have also been incorporated in the primary school .
- curriculum B. project C. plan D. schedule
Question 23. Instead petrol, cars will only run solar energy and electricity.
- of / on B. for / by C. in / over D. from/ upon
Question 24. She was the first in her family to enjoy the privilege of a university .
- schedule B. education C. science D. technology