Tài liệu bộ đề gồm 20 đề thi Tiếng Anh 2019 được cô Trang Anh biên soạn có đáp án và giải thích chi tiết, bản word có thể chính sửa được.
Trích từ đề thi
Mark the letter A, B, C, or D on your answer sheet to indicate the word whose underlined part differs from the other three in pronunciation in each of the following questions.
Question 1: A. determined B. excited C. judged D. seemed
Question 2: A. nuclear B. disappear C. pear D. clear
Mark the letter A, B, C, or D on your answer sheet to indicate the word that differs from the other three in the position of primary stress in each of the following questions.
Question 3: A. presentation B. acquaintance C. enthusiasm D. suspicious
Question 4: A. district B. harrow C. tobacco D. peasant
Mark the letter A, B, C, or D on your answer sheet to indicate the correct answer to each of the following questions.
Question 5: If we really to succeed, we must have to work hard.
- want B. wants C. wanted D. had wanted
Question 6: My responsibility is to wash the dishes and take ______ the garbage every day.
- up B. in C.on D. out
Question 7: The problems of the past few months have _______ their toll on her health and there are shadows under her eyes.
- taken B. effected C. had D. changed
Question 8: There is no truth in the _______ that Margaret has lost her job.
- rumor B. news C. coverage D. gossip
Question 9: I’ve got lots of , but only a few are really good friends.
- acquainted B. acquaint C. acquaintance D. acquaintances
Question 10: Most children enjoy with their parents and s iblirigs.
- play B. to play C. playing D. played
Question 11: At this time last night She ________and he _______ the newspaper.
- is cooking / is reading B. was cooking / was reading
- has cooked / is reading D. was cooking /read
Question 12: The party, _ I was the guest of honor, was extremely enjoyable.
- at that B. at which C. to that D. to which
Question 13: You always share everything with Lan, so she _ your best friend.
- must be B. must have been C. may be D. might have been
Question 14: People believe that men make build the house and women make it home, ______ ?
- do they B. don’t they C. will they D. will you
Question 15: The President expressed his deep ______ over the bombing deaths.
- grief B. sorrow C. sadness D. all are correct
Question 16: It is parents’ duty and responsibility to ______ hands to take care of their children and give them a happy home.
- give B. hold C. join D. shake