Bộ tài liệu gồm 250 bài tập chuyền đề từ vựng dành cho học sinh ôn thi THPTQG, các câu hỏi đều có đáp án và giải thích chi tiết.
Trích từ tài liệu:
Mark the letter A, B, C, or D on your answer sheet to indicate the correct answer to each of the following questions.
Question 1. You are old enough to take for what you have done.
- responsible B. responsibility C. responsibly D. irresponsible
Question 2. Tony would have forgotten the appointment if I hadn’t him.
- remembered B. regarded C. reminded D. recommended
Question 3. He has read a lot of books and a lot of knowledge.
- achieved B. won C. acquired D. requested
Question 4. Today many species of plants and animals are in of extinction.
- danger B. endangered C. endanger D. dangerous
Question 5. Margarethe Von Trotta is a(n) gifted filmmaker who made vital contributions to the New German movement of the 70’s and 80’s.
- determinedly B. considerately C. remarkably D. slightly
Question 6. When the teacher asked Daisy what the chemical formula was, her mind went .
- nothing B. blank C. empty D. none
Question 7: Today’s weather will be a of yesterday.
- continuing B. continuation C. continuity D. continual
Question 8: The children had been of the danger, but had taken no notice.
- warned B. explained C. shown D. prevented
Question 9: She pointed out that her wages no relation to the amount of work she did.
- bore B. offered C. yielded D. held
Question 10: The widespread use of pesticides and herbicides has led to the of groundwater in many parts of the world.
- corruption B. infection C. poison D. contamination
Question 11: She regretted having been so unkind.
- awfully B. severely C. bitterly D. fully
Question 12: Although the patient’s condition is serious, she seems to be out of .
- place B. control C. danger D. order
Question 13: Our country has large areas of beauty.
- unharmed B. undamaged C. unspoilt D. uninjured
Question 14: Scientists and engineers have invented devices to remove from industrial wastes.
- pollutions B. pollute C. polluting D. pollutants
Question 15: I it’ll rain this afternoon.
- bet B. promise C. warn D. vow
Question 16: You must allowances for him; he is not very healthy!
- A. get do C. make D. have
Question 17: They are conducting a wide of surveys throughout Vietnam.
- collection B. range C. selection D. group
Question 18: The polluted atmosphere in some industrial regions is called “smog”.
- much B. largely C. fully D. heavily
Question 19. Police are warning the public to be on the for suspicious packages.
- A. care alert C. guard D. alarm
Question 20: Could you please stop so much noise?
- make B. making C. to make D. to making
Question 21: Shakespeare asserts the right of women to and independence.
- equalization B. equally C. equalize D. equality
Question 22: me to phone them before I go out.
- Remind B. Remember C. Mention D. Make
Question 26: He is doing very badly but he tries to appearance.
- hold on B. stick to C. keep up D. make out
Question 24: Thanks to the invention of labor-saving , domestic chores are no longer a burden.
- devices B. things C. equipment D. furniture
Question 25: The village was visible through the dense fog.
- only B. barely C. mostly D. hard
Question 26: I can’t go out this morning. I’m up to in reports.
- eye B. ears C. feet D. fingers
Question 27: You must fill in this form in capital letters.
- apply B. application C. applicant D. applicable
Question 28: He would win the race if he his brother’s example and trained harder.
- repeated B. set C. answered D. followed
Question 29: You can ask Matin anything about history. He actually has quite a good for facts.
- head B. understanding C. knowledge D. ability
Question 30: It’s a good idea to see your doctor regularly for a(n) .
- revision B. control C. investigation D. check-up
Question 31: He was an writer because he persuaded many people to see the truth of his idea.
- unlimited B. accurate C. ordinary D. influential
Question 32: In his absence, I would like to thank all concerned on my brother’s .
- behalf B. part C. business D. interest
Question 33: Nowadays, quite a few Internet courses can offer an effective to classroom teaching.
- alternation B. alternating C. alternative D. alternatively
Question 34: UNICEF supports and funds for the most disadvantaged children all over the world.
- presents B. assists C. provides D. offers
Question 35: After some reflection, he decided to bite the .
- button B. bullet C. shell D. shot
Question 36: All the in the stadium applauded the winner of the marathon when he crossed the finishing line.
- watchers B. audience C. viewers D. spectators
Question 37: I shall do the job to the best of my .
- capicity B. ability C. knowledge D. talent
Question 38: Even if you are rich, you should save some money for a day.
- foggy B. windy C. snowy D. rainy
Question 39: It was such a boring speech that I fell .
- asleep B. sleep C. sleepy D. spleepily
Question 40: William was 19 years old when he was up for war.
A called B. made C. put D. brought
Question 41: The internship in this company an influence on him for the rest of his life.
- had B. made C. took D. gave
Question 42: Most developing countries are in of capital and technical assistance.
- lack B. need C. shortage D. excess
Question 43: My wife is always when she has a problem at work and becomes angry at me for no reason at all.
- bad-tempered B. talkative C. jealous D. content
Question 44: Don’t take any of Mike. He’s always rude to everyone.
A sight B. view C. notice D. attention
Question 45: Peter opened the door of the room, wondering what he might find.
- cautious B. cautiously C. cautional D. cautionally
Question 46: If it’s raining tomorrow, we shall have to the match till Sunday.
- put off B. call off C. keep on D. carry out
Question 47: If you in behaving in this way, you will bring yourself nothing but trouble.
- persist B. continue C. decide D. react
Question 48: During the boss’s his assistant took over.
- vanishing B. disappearance C. absence D. loss
Question 49: Mai, Lan and Nga are 17, 19, 20 years old .
- separately B. respectively C. independently D. respectfully
Question 50: There’s no in going to school if you’re not willing to learn.
- reason B. point C. aim D. purpose
Question 51: All students should be and literate when they leave school.
- A. numerate numeral C. numeric D. numerous
Question 52: I found it very hard to between the two sounds.
- differentiate B. pick C. discern D. tell
Question53: Stop about the bush, John! Just tell me exactly what the problem is.
- rushing B. hiding C. beating D. moving
Question 54: The youths nowadays have many things to do in their time.
- leisure B. entertainment C. fun D. amusement