Tổng hợp 39 đề thi thử Tiếng Anh 2019 có đáp án do megabook biên soạn, bản word có thể chỉnh sửa được.
Trích từ đề thi
Mark the letter A.B.C or D on your answer sheet to indicate the word whose inderlined part differs from the other three in pronunciation in each of the following questions.
Question 1: A. challenge B. achievement C. chance D. scholarship
Question 2: A. passage B. luggage C. age D. damage
Mark the letter A, B, C, or D on your answer sheet to indicate the word that differs from the other three in the position of primary stress in each of the following questions
Question 3: A. comfortable B. powerful C. opinion D. accurate
Question 4: A. completion B. understand C. material D. behavior
Mark the letter A, B, C, or D on your answer sheet to indicate the word(s) OPPOSITE in meaning to the underlined word(s) in each of the following questions.
Question 5: Sally has just won a full scholarship to one of the most prestigious universities in the world; she must be on cloud nine now.
- extremely panicked B. obviously delighted
- incredibly optimistic D. desperately sad
Question 6: Her physical condition was not an impediment to her career as a singer. She has won a lot of prizes.
- advantage B. obstacle C. barrier D. disadvantage
Mark the letter A, B, C, or D on your answer sheet to indicate the word(s) CLOSEST in meaning to the underlined word(s) in each of the following questions.
Question 7: The new cartoon film catches the fancy of the children.
- satisfies B. amuses C. attracts D. surprises
Question 8: The kidnapper gave himself up to the police.
- confided himself B. surrendered
- accommodated himself D. went up
Mark the letter A, B, C, or D on your answer sheet to indicate the sentence that best completes each of the following exchanges.
Question 9: Kelly: “It’s was very kind of you to give me a lift home”.
Mark: “ ”
- As a matter of fact, you’re pretty
- Oh, don’t do that. I was coming past your house any
- I’m not
- Oh, don’t mention it. I was coming past your house any
Question 10: Two students are talking about the school curriculum.
– Hoa: “Swimming should be taught in the school.” – Nam: “ .It is an essential life skill.”
- Oh, that’s a problem B. I can’t agree with you more
- Not at all D. You can make it
Mark the letter A, B, C, or D on your answer sheet to indicate the correct answer to each of the following questions.
Question 11: Many parents tend to push their children because they believe that good education will enable them to in the future.
- turn up B. get on C. get out D. turn down
Question 12: It gets when the winter is coming.
- cold and cold B. cold and colder C. more and more cold D. colder and colder
Question 13: The organization underwent reforms.
- far-reaching B. far-gone C. far-off D. far-flung
Question 14: The Beauty Contest is start at 8:00 a.m our time next Monday.
- due to B. bound to C. about to D. on the point of
Question 15: If people paid more attention to the environment, the Earth greener.
- would be B. will be C. would have been D. had been
Question 16: Nobody comes there, ?
- does he B. doesn’t he C. do they D. don’t they
Question 17: The teacher likes her essay because it’s very ………………………………… .
- imagination B. imaginable C. imaginative D. imaginary
Question 18: I have lived in this city for so long, so I’ve grown ……………………….to the noise of vehicles.
- accustomed B. unconscious C. familiar D. aware
Question 19: All applicants must …………………..a full CV with their job application before October 1st.
- permit B. omit C. submit D. admit
Question 20: That book is about the people in Samoa …………………………………. for two years.
- that she lived B. that she lived among them
- among whom she lived D. where she lived among them
Question 21: When the first child was bom, they ……………………………… married for three years.
- have been married B. had been married
- will been married D. will have been married
Question 22: This girl doesn’t reveal much about herself, and is ………………………..fascinating for it.
- as B. the same C. all the more D. the more
Read the following passage and mark the letter A, B, C, or D on your answer sheet to indicate the correct word or phrase that best fits each of the numbered blanks from 23 to 27.
One of the most important inventions in the development of science and medicine was the microscope. It was (23) ……….. the principle that light could be “refracted” or bent, by a glass lens. It was soon discovered that tiny objects could be magnified (24) ……….. size when viewed through a glass lens that had been ground and polished in a specific (25) ……….. Although the principle was known to the Chinese as early as 1000 A.D, it was not until the 13th and 14th centuries in Europe (26) ……….. it was put to practical use in the form of eyeglasses.
In Europe the first microscope was invented by brothers Zacharias and Hans Janssen, two Dutch eyeglass-makers, around 1590. They built a “compound” microscope, so called because of its two lenses. The most significant development and use of the microscope during this period, however, belongs to another Dutch optician, Antonie van Leeuwenhoek. Bom in Delft, Holland, he became skilled at (27)
……….. very sharp and accurate magnifying lenses.
|Question 23: A. based upon B. based by||C. based in||D. based at|
|Question 24: A. by B. on||C. in||D. with|
|Question 25: A. procedure B. manner||C. fashion||D. character|
|Question 26: A. when B. than||C.then||D. that|
|Question 27: A. granting B. grinding||C. scraping||D.rubbing|