Tài liệu tổng hợp 40 đề thi thử Tiếng Anh chuẩn bị cho kì thi THPT Quốc Gia, được biên soạn chi tiết,sát với cấu trúc đề thi minh họa tiếng anh của BGD.
- 20 đề thi thử THPT Quốc Gia môn Tiếng Anh 2017 có đáp án chi tiết
- 50 Đề thi thử Tiếng Anh 2016 các trường kèm giải thích chi tiết
- 50 Đề thi thử Tiếng Anh 2015 các trường kèm giải thích chi tiết
Trích một phần trong bộ đề thi cho các bạn tham khảo
Chọn phương án (A hoặc B, C, D) ứng với từ có trọng âm chính nhấn vào âm tiết có vị trí khác với ba từ còn lại
6. A. become B. between C. improve D. forward
7. A. assistant B. holiday C. colony D. possible
8. A. faithfully B. sincerely C. completely D. extremely
9. A. figure B. ever C. apply D. happy
10. A. salary B. essential C. industry D. interview
Từ vựng: Chọn phương án đúng (A hoặc B, C, D) để hoàn thành mỗi câu sau:
11. We love HANOI, ___________ in the spring.
A. mostly B. most C. especially D. specially
12. Are you looking for anything in ___________ ?
A. special B. detail C. peculiar D. particular
13. Dress ___________ when you go for an interview. Don’t wear your Jeans.
A. nice B. nicely C. smart D. newly
14. Mexico is the most popular vacation _____ for people from The United States.
A. target B. connection C. departure D. destination
15. To the best of my ___________ , he married an Irish girl
A. retention B. recall C. memory D. recollection
16. Every Sunday we ___________ go walking in the park.
A. seldom B. usually C. rarely D. never
17. We’ll play tennis and ___________ we’ll have lunch.
A. so B. after C. immediately D. then
18. I feel terrible, I didn’t sleep ___________ last night.
A. an eye B. a wink C. a jot D. an inch
19. This is the most expensive car I have ___________ driven.
A. ever B. always C. often D. sometimes
20. The ___________ at the football match because violent when their team lost.
A. spectators B. groups C. observers D. customers
Đọc kỹ đoạn văn sau và chọn phương án đúng (A hoặc B, C, D) cho mỗi chỗ trống từ 21 đến 30:
People in many countries grow fresh water fish from eggs. They move the small fish into lakes and rivers. The
fish live and (21) ___________ there. People go (22) ___________ in these lakes and rivers. They enjoy
catching fish because fish is also good food. Now the Japanese grow salt water fish. Most of them are yellow
tail fish. Workers grow the fish from eggs. Every time they feed the fish, they play (23) ___________ of piano
music. The fish (24) ___________that piano music means food. When the fish are small, the Japanese put them
into the ocean near the land. The fish find some of their (25) ___________ food. Workers also feed them. They
play the same piano music. The fish (26) ___________know the music. They swim toward it and (27)
___________ the food. In (28) ___________months the fish are large. The Japanese play the same music. The
fish swim toward it and the workers (29) ___________ them. The Japanese get about 15 percent of their
seafood (30) ___________farms in the ocean.
21. A. bread B. born C. grow D. develop
22. A. enjoying B. fishing C. shopping D. catching
23. A. songs B. films C. tapes D. lot
24. A. think B. recognize C. realize D. learn
25. A. own B. own’s C. self D. self’s
26. A. recently B. mostly C. nearly D. already
27. A. see B. find C. bite D. hold
28. A. few B. a few C. couple D. many
29. A. grasp B. catch C. seize D. hold