Tài liệu gồm 6 đề thi thử Tiếng Anh 2019 có đáp án chi tiết do cô Quỳnh trang – moon.vn biên soạn, tài liệu bản WORD có thể chỉnh sửa biên soạn lại được.
Trích từ đề thi
Mark the letter A, B, C, or D on your answer sheet to indicate the word whose underlined part differs from the other three in pronunciation in each of the following questions.
Question 1: A. kites B. hopes C. balls D. kicks
Question 2: A. purpose B. compose C. suppose D. propose
Mark the letter A, B, C, or D on your answer sheet to indicate the word that differs from the other three in the position of primary stress in each of the following questions.
Question 3: A. confide B. gather C. divide D. maintain
Question 4: A. compulsory B. certificate C. category D. accompany
Mark the letter A, B, C, or D on your answer sheet to indicate the underlined part that needs correction in the each of following questions.
Question 5: Upon reaching the destination, a number of personnel is expected to change their reservations and proceed to Hawaii.
- reaching is C. to change D. proceed to
Question 6: However type of raw materials is used in making paper, the process is essentially the same.
- However is used C. paper D. essentially
Question 7: There were too many books on the shelves that I didn’t know which one to choose.
- on B. to choose C. were D. too
Mark the letter A, B, C, or D on your answer sheet to indicate the correct answer to each of the following questions.
Question 8: Hoa asked Nam .
- where he had gone the night before
- where had he gone the night before
- where he went the night before
- where he went last night
Question 9: You’ll probably come the problems of culture shocks when you study abroad.
- up with B. up to C. down with D. up against
Question 10: , we tried our best to complete it.
- Difficult as the homework was
- As though the homework was difficult
- Thanks to the difficult homework
- Despite the homework was difficult
Question 11: Mr. Putin won a fourth term as Russia’s president, picking up more than threequarters of the vote with of more than 67 percent.
- an outcome B. a turnup C. a turnout D. an output
Question 12: For Arabic speakers, more than two consonants together can be difficult to
, so they often insert a short vowel between them.
- announce B. denounce C. pronounce D. renounce
Question 13: I’m not going to go ice skating! I’d only fall over and a fool of myself.
- create B. show C. do D. make
Question 14: We like policies.
- American recent economic B. recent American economic
- recent economic American D. economic recent American
Question 15: I the garden. No sooner had I finished watering it than it came down in torrents.
- shouldn’t have watered B. mustn’t have watered
- can’t have watered D. needn’t have watered
Question 16: If Nam had passed the GCSE examination, he to take the entrance examination to the university.
- would have been allowed B. would have allowed
- will have allowed D. would allow
Question 17: She me a very charming compliment on my painting.
- made B. showed C. took D. paid
Question 18: Let’s go to the library, ?
- shall we B. will we C. would we D. should we