Bộ đề gôm 7 đề thi thử Tiếng Anh 2019 do cô Hoàng Xuân biên soạn, đề có đáp án và giải thích chi tiết, bản word có thể chỉnh sửa được.
Trích từ đề thi
Mark the letter A, B, C, or D on your answer sheet to indicate the word whose underlined part differs from the other three in pronunciation in each of the following questions.
Question 1: A. wanted B. developed C. needed D. included
Question 2: A. use B. umbrella C. under D. sun
Mark the letter A, B, C, or D on your answer sheet to indicate the word that differs from the other three in the position of primary stress in each of the following questions.
Question 3: A. example B. happiness C. advantage D. disaster
Question 4: A. weather B. flower C. human D. canteen
Mark the letter A, B, C, or D on your answer sheet to indicate the correct answer to each of the following questions.
Question 5: I will return Bob’s pen to him the next time I him.
- see B. will see C. am seeing D. saw
Question 6: It is important to have someone you can in.
- talk B. speak C. know D. confide
Question 7: He was lucky to escape from the accident with only injuries.
- minor B. serious C. important D. major
Question 8: You clean the windows. The window-cleaner is coming tomorrow.
- don’t have B. must C. mustn’t D. needn’t
Question 9: Would you rather live in town or in country?
- a – a B. a – the C. the – a D. the – the
Question 10: Our teacher would like .
- that we practicing our pronunciation B. we to practice our pronunciation
- us to practice our pronunciation D. us practicing our pronunciation
Question 11: Jane often remembered to her mother before she died.
- to talk B. talk C. talked D. talking
Question 12: They will be able to walk across the river .
- if the ice will be thick enough B. unless the ice is thick enough
- if the ice is thick enough D. when the ice will be thick enough
Question 13: I don’t care money. Money can’t buy happiness.
- about B. with C. in D. at
Question 14: The Giant Panda has been on the of extinction for many years.
- border B. verge C. margin D. rim
Question 15: What I like best of him is his .
- dependence B. dependable C. independence D. dependency
Question 16: “What if the earth stopped moving?”
- happened B. would happen C. happens D. will happen
Question 17: The sky was grey and cloudy. , we went to the beach.
- Consequently B. Nevertheless C. Even though D. In spite of
Question 18: It is appreciated that the rail network needs a complete overhaul.
A. widely B. badly C. regularly D. equally