Bổ sung thêm tài liệu ôn thi THPT Quốc Gia môn Tiếng Anh dành cho các bạn học sinh lớp 12, Thích Tiếng Anh chia sẻ “70 Bài tập điền từ vào đoạn văn chọn lọc từ đề thi Tiếng Anh 2018” bản PDF. Tài liệu trắc nghiệm Tiếng Anh chuyên đề điền từ vào đoạn văn, chọn lọc từ các đề thi thử Tiếng Anh năm 2018 các trường THPT nổi tiếng, có đáp án và giải thích chi tiết để các bạn tham khảo.
Tài liệu cùng chủ đề
- 100 Bài tập đọc hiểu Tiếng Anh theo chủ đề lớp 12 có đáp án
- 294 Bài tập Tiếng Anh có đáp án chuyên đề đọc hiểu
- 141 Bài tập Tiếng Anh có đáp án chuyên đề đọc hiểu ôn thi THPT Quốc Gia
- 10 Bài tập Tiếng Anh chuyên đề đọc hiểu theo chủ đề lớp 12 có đáp án chi tiết
- 10 Bài đọc hiểu Tiếng Anh theo chủ đề có đáp án và giải thích chi tiết
Trích tài liệu
+ Trích : THPT Ngô Gia Tự – Vĩnh Phúc
According to sociologists, there are several different ways in which a person may be recognized as the leader of a social group in the United States. In the family, traditional cultural patterns confer leadership on one or both of the parents. In other cases, such as friendship groups, one or more persons may gradually (1) ______ as leaders, although there is no formal process of selection. In larger groups, leaders are usually chosen formally through election or recruitment.
(2) ______ of the common belief that leaders are people with unusual personal ability, decades of research have failed to produce consistent evidence that there is any category of “natural leaders”. It seems that there is no set of personal qualities that all leaders have (3) ______ common; rather, virtually any person may be recognized as a leader if the person has qualities that meet the needs of that particular group.
Furthermore, although it is commonly supposed that social groups have a single leader, research suggests that there are (4) ______ two different leadership roles that are held by different individuals. Instrumental leadership emphasizes the completion of tasks by a social group. Group members look to instrumental leaders to “get things done”. Expressive leadership, on the other hand, is leadership (5) ______ emphasizes the collective well-being of a social group’s members.
Question 1: A. happen B. show C. emerge D. occur
Question 2: A. Whereas B. Although C. In spite D. Despite
Question 3: A. on B. in C. by D. at
Question 4: A. typically B. typified C. types D. typical
Question 5: A. which B. who C. what D. those
+ Trích : THPT Đồng Đậu – Vĩnh Phúc
Never say anything negative about past experiences, employers, or courses or professors. Always think of something positive about an experience and talk about that. You should also be __(6) __. If you are genuinely interested __(7) __ the job, let the interviewer know that.
One of the best ways to show you are keen on a job is to demonstrate that you have researched the organization prior to the interview. You can also __(8) __ interest by asking questions about the job, the organization, and its services and products. The best way to impress an employer is to ask questions that build your interview discussion. This shows you are interested and __(9) __ close attention to the interviewer. It is a good idea to prepare a few questions in advance, but an insightful comment based on your conversation can make an even stronger statement. At the __(10) __ of the interview, it is appropriate for you to ask when you may expect to hear from the employer.
Question 6: A. enthusiast B. enthusiastic C. enthusiastically D. enthusiasm
Question 7: A. on B. for C. in D. with
Question 8: A. cover B. appear C. show D. conceal
Question 9: A. choose B. spend C. pay D. make
Question 10: A. finish B. final C. end D. close