Cập nhật đề thi thử Tiếng Anh năm 2017, Thích Tiếng Anh chia sẻ “70 Đề thi thử Tiếng Anh các trường trên toàn quốc năm 2017 (Có đáp án và giải thích chi tiết)” bản PDF. Các đề thi thử Tiếng Anh được sưu tầm từ các trường THPT trên toàn quốc, đề thi thử Tiếng Anh có đáp án giúp các bạn học sinh lớp 12 tự ôn luyện, chuẩn bị cho kì thi THPT Quốc Gia.
Tham khảo đề thi
- Đề thi thử Tiếng Anh kì thi THPT Quốc Gia SGD Quảng Bình năm 2017
- Đề thi thử Tiếng Anh Trường THPT Chu Văn An – Yên Bái năm 2017 (bản WORD)
- Đề thi thử Tiếng Anh trường Chuyên Đại Học Vinh lần 2 năm 2017(bản WORD)
- Đề thi thử Tiếng Anh trường THPT Chuyên Vĩnh Phúc lần 3 năm 2017 (bản WORD)
- Đề thi thử Tiếng Anh trường THPT Chuyên Lê Hồng Phong lần 1 năm 2017 (bản WORD)
Mark the letter A, B, C, or D to indicate the word whose underlined part differs from the other three in pronunciation in each of the following questions.
Question 1: A. allowB. tomorrowC. slowly D. below
Question 2:A. includedB. wantedC. noticedD. decided
Mark the letter A, B, C, or D on your answer sheet to indicate the word that differs from the other three in the position of primary stress in each of the following questions.
Question 3: A. society B. elaborate C. incredible D. dedicate
Question 4: A. require B. digest C. reserve D. swallow
Mark the letter A, B, C, or D on your answer sheet to indicate the underlined part that needs correction in each of the following questions.
Question 5: Unlike the old one, this new copier can performtheir functionsin half the time.
A B C D
Question 6: Science with its invention and discoveries haverevolutionizedman’s life.
A B C D
Question 7: Building thousands of years ago, the ancient palace is popular with modern tourists.
A B C D
Mark the letter A, B, C, or D on your answer sheet to indicate the correct answer in each of the following questions.
Question 8: Population explosion seems to surpass the ability of the earth to ______ the demand for food.
- make B. need C. have D. meet
Question 9: ______ in this national park declined from a few thousand to a few hundred in 10 years.
- That the number of tigers B. The number of tigers
- For a number of tigers D. A number of tigers
Question 10: This is the third time James ______ the volunteer program to the village.
- has joined B. has been joining C. joined D. joins
Question 11: George won five medals at the competition. His parents ______ very proud of him.
- shouldn’t have been B. must have been C. could have been D. mightn’t have been
Question 12: ______, he would have been able to pass the exam.
- If he studied more B. Studying more
- If he were studying more D. Had he studied more
Question 13: My parents will have celebrated 30 years of ______ by next week.
- marry B. married C. marriageable D. marriage
Question 14: Poor management drove my father’s company to______ of collapse.
- the foot B. the rim C. the brink D. the ring
Question 15: The weather is ______ nice that the children want to stay outside all day.
- very B. too C. so D. enough
Question 16: The singer was ______ on the piano by her sister.
- discarded B. accompanied C. performed D. played
Question 17: I am sorry I have no time at present to______ detail of our plan.
- bring in B. take into C. go into D. come in
Question 18: He did not share his secrets with other people, but he ______ in her.
- confessed B. concealed C. confided D. consented
Question 19: We bought some______ glasses.
- German lovely old B. old lovely German C. lovely old German D. German old lovely
Mark the letter A, B, C, or D on your answer sheet to indicate the most suitable response to complete each of the following exchanges.
Question 20: – Long: “Do you fancy going to the movie this evening?” – Hoa: “______”
- Not so bad. And you? B. I’m sorry. I don’t know that.
- Not at all. Go ahead! D. That would be nice!
Question 21: – Peter: “Why don’t you have some chicken soup first?” – John: “______”
- Of course not. B. It’s so cold. C. Not for me, thank you. D. I am full.
Mark the letter A, B, C, or D on your answer sheet to indicate the word(s) CLOSEST in meaning to the underlined word(s) in each of the following questions.
Question 22: The air is naturally contaminated by foreign matter such as plant pollens and dust.
- filled B. concentrated C. polluted D. occupied
Question 23: Shake a leg or you will miss the train.
- Hurry up B. Slow down C. Watch out D. Put down
Mark the letter A, B, C, or D on your answer sheet to indicate the word(s) OPPOSITE in meaning to the underlined word(s) in each of the following questions.
Question 24: People sometimes choose partners who compensate for their own shortcomings.
- strengths B. disadvantages C. weaknesses D. benefits
Question 25: You should pat yourself on the back for having achieved such a high score in the graduation exam.
- praise yourself criticize yourself C. check up your back D. wear a backpack
Mark the letter A, B, C, or D on your answer sheet to indicate the sentence that is closest in meaning to each of the following questions.
Question 26: People know that English is an international language.
- English is known to be an international language.
- It is known English an international language.
- It is known that English to be an international language.
- English known is an international language.
Question 27: The last time I saw her was three years ago.
- I saw her three years ago and will never meet her again.
- I have not seen her for three years.
- I have often seen her for the last three years.
- About three years ago, I used to meet her.
Question 28: The coffee was not strong, so it didn’t keep us awake.
- The coffee was not strong enough to keep us awake.
- The coffee was very strong, but it couldn’t keep us awake.
- We are kept awake because the coffee was strong.
- The coffee was so hot that it didn’t keep us awake.
Mark the letter A, B, C, or D on your answer sheet to indicate the sentence that best combines each pair of sentences in the following questions.
Question 29: The boy is called Duncan. He sits next to me in class.
- The boy whose is called Duncan sits next to me in class.
- The boy who sits next to me in class is called Duncan.
- The boy whom sits next to me in class is called Duncan.
- The boy to whom he sits next is called Duncan.
Question 30: Mike wrote the text. He selected the illustration as well.
- If Mike had written the text, he would have selected the illustration.
- In order to select the illustration, Mike had to write the text.
- Mike not only wrote the text but also selected the illustration.
- The text Mike wrote was not as good as the illustration he selected.
Read the following passage and mark the letter A, B, C, or D on your answer sheet to indicate the correct word or phrase that best fits each of the numbered blanks from 31 to 35.
Rachel Carson was born in 1907 in Springdale, Pennsylvania. She studied biology at college and zoology at Johns Hopkins University. In 1936, she was hired by the U.S. Fish and Wildlife Service, (31) ______ she worked most of her life.
Carson’s first book, “Under the Sea Wind”, was published in 1941. It received excellent reviews. In that year she also published “The Sea around us”, which (32) ______ a fascinating look beneath the ocean’s surface. Her imagery and language had a (33) ______ quality. Carson consulted no less than 1,000 printed sources. She had voluminous correspondence and frequent discussions with experts in the field.
In 1962, Carson published “Silent Spring”, a book that sparked considerable controversy. It proved how much (34) ______ was done by the uncontrolled, reckless use of insecticides. She detailed how they poison the food supply of animals, kill birds and fish, and contaminate human food. At the time, spokesmen for the chemical industry mounted personal attacks against Carson and issued propaganda to indicate that her findings were faulty. (35)______, her work was proved by a 1963 report of the President’s Science Advisory Committee.
Question 31: A. where B. that C. whom D. which Question 32: A. provided B. made C. produced D. put Question 33: A. poetic B. poetry C. poet D. poem Question 34: A. good B. harm C. wrong D. right Question 35: A. However B. Moreover C. Although D. Therefore
Read the following passage and mark the letter A, B, C, or D on your answer sheet to indicate the correct answer to each of the questions from 36 to 42.
The period from the late 1930s to the middle 1940s is known as the Golden Age of comic books. The modern comic book came about in the early 1930s in the United States as a giveaway premium to promote the sales of a whole range of household products such as cereal and cleansers. The comic books, which were printed in bright colors to attract the attention of potential customers, proved so popular that some publishers decided to produce comic books that would come out on a monthly basis and would sell for a dime each. Though comic strips had been reproduced in publications prior to this time, the Famous Funnies comic book, which was started in 1934, marked the first occasion that a serialized book of comics was attempted.
Early comic books reprinted already existing comic strips and comics based on known characters; however, publishers soon began introducing original characters developed specially for comic books. Superman was introduced in Action Comics in 1938, and Batman was introduced a year later. The tremendous success of these superhero comic books led to the development of numerous comic books on a variety of topics, though superhero comic books predominated. Astonishingly, by 1945 approximately 160 different comic books were being published in the United States each month, and 90 percent of U.S children were said to read comic books on a regular basis.
Với “70 Đề thi thử Tiếng Anh các trường trên toàn quốc năm 2017 (Có đáp án và giải thích chi tiết” mà Thích Tiếng Anh chia sẻ, bạn cũng đã có một kho đề để ôn tập khá nhiều rổi, hãy luyện đề thật tốt để nắm được những kiến thức trong đề thi nhé!