Tài liệu gồm 8 đề thi Tiếng Anh biên soạn theo cấu trúc đề thi THPT 2019 có đáp án và giải thích chi tiết do cô Phan Điệu biên soạn, tài liệu bản WORD có thể chỉnh sửa dễ dàng
Trích từ đề thi
Mark the letter A, B, C or D on your answer sheet to indicate the word that differs from the other three in the position of primary stress in each of the following questions.
Question 1. A. considerate B. photographer C. community D. circumstance
Question 2. A. apply B. anthem C. appear D. attend
Mark the letter A, B, C or D on your answer sheet to indicate the word whose underlined part differs from the other three in pronunciation in each of the following questions.
Question 3. A. meat B. team C. sea. D. clear
Question 4. A. laid B. fair C. repair D. pair
Mark the letter A, B, C or D on your answer sheet to indicate the underlined part that needs correction in each of the following questions.
Question 5. Educated in the UK (A), his qualifications are (B) widely recognized (C) in the world of professionals. (D)
- the UK B. his qualifications are C. recognized D. world of professionals Question 6. Many successful (A) film directions (B) are former (C) actors who desire to expand (D) their experience in the film industry.
- successful B. film directions C. former D. expand
Question 7. We admire Lucy for (A) her intelligence (B), cheerful disposition (C) and she is honest. (D)
- for B. intelligence C. disposition D. she is honest
Mark the letter A, B, C or D on your answer sheet to indicate the correct answer to each of the following questions.
Question 8. If she sick, she would have gone out with me to the party.
- hasn’t been B. wasn’t C. weren’t D. hadn’t been
Question 9. Prizes are awarded the number of points scored.
- according to B. because of C. adding up D. resulting in
Question 10. While southern California is densely populated, live in the northern part of the state.
- a number people B. many people C. few people D. a few of people
Question 11. The building has a smoke detector any fires can be detected immediately.
- so that B. if C. such as D. as if
Question 12. It was announced that neither the passengers nor the driver in the crash.
- were injured B. are injured C. was injured D. have been injured
Question 13. The two countries have reached an agreement through dialogues described as .
- counterproductive B. unproductive C. productivity D. productive
Question 14. Anne persisted her search for the truth about what had happened.
- at B. about C. in D. on
Question 15. Ensure there is at least a 3cm space allow adequate ventilation.
- so as to B. so that C. in view of D. with a view to
Question 16. Why don’t you ask the man where to stay?
- he would rather B. he feels like C. would he like D. he would like
Question 17. My car is getting unreliable; I think I’ll trade it for a new one.
- off B. away C. in D. up
Question 18. The old houses were down to make way for a block of flats.
- banged B. hit C. knocked D. put
Question 19. that she burst into tears.
- Her anger was such B. So angry she was C. She was so anger D. Such her anger was
Question 20. Governments should international laws against terrorism.
- bring up B. bring about C. bring in D. bring back
Question 21. He was a natural singer with a voice that was as clear as .
- a bell B. a mirror C. a waterfall D. a lake
Mark the letter A, B, C, or D on your answer sheet to indicate the most suitable response to complete each of the following exchanges.
Question 22. Anne: “Thanks for the nice gift!” John: “ ” B. You’re welcomed.
- In fact, I myself don’t like it. B. You’re welcomed.
- I’m glad you like it. D. But do you know how much it costs?
Question 23. “Would you like something to eat?” –
“ .I’m not hungry now”
- Yes, I would B. No, no problem C. No, thanks D. Yes, it is