Chuyên đề tìm và sửa lỗi sai là chuyên đề yêu cầu phải tổng hợp, nắm chắc kiến thức. Để làm tốt dạng bài này trong đề thi THPT Quốc Gia hay ôn thi học kì, luyện thi học sinh giỏi, bạn cần luyện tập thường xuyên dạng bài này. 90 bài tập câu hỏi trắc nghiệm tổng hợp từ đề thi tuyển sinh Đại Học chính thức các năm từ 2012 đến 2017, có đâp án, đã được kiểm tra dầy đủ, đảm bảo nội dung chất lượng.
Tài liệu cùng chuyên đề nổi bật
- 60 Câu bài tập tìm lỗi sai trích đề thi thử Tiếng Anh 2019
- 103 Bài tập tìm lỗi sai chọn lọc từ đề thi thử Tiếng Anh 2018
- 140 Bài tập câu hỏi trắc nghiệm Tiếng Anh có đáp án chuyên đề tìm lỗi sai có đáp án
- 90 Bài tập tìm lỗi sai trong Tiếng Anh có đáp án
- 470 Bài tập Tiếng Anh chuyên đề tìm lỗi sai có đáp án chi tiết
Loạt bài viết theo chuyên đề
Trích đoạn tài liệu
- (A)Most greetings cards are (B)folding and have a picture (C)on the front and a message (D)inside.
- Aloha (A)is a Hawaiian word (B)meaning ‘love’, (C)that can be used (D)to say hello or goodbye.
- (A)The Oxford English Dictionary is (B)well known for including many different (C)meanings
of words and (D)to give real examples.
- It was (A)disappointing that (B)almost of the guests (C)left the wedding (D)too
- When you are writing (A)or speaking English (B)it is important to use language (C)that includes both men and women (D)equally the same.
- (A)When precipitation occurs, (B)some of it evaporates, some runs off (C)the surface it strikes, and some (D)sinking into the ground.
- (A)Globally and internationally, the 1990’s stood (B)out as the (C)warmest decade in the history of
- Of all the art-related reference and research (A)library in North America, (B)that of the Metropolitan Museum of Art in New York City is (C)among the largest and (D)most complete.
- (A)Different fourteen crops were (B)grown 8,600 years (C)ago by some of the world’s earliest (D)farmers
- A warning printed on a makeshift lifebuoy says: “This is not a (A)life-saving (B)Children
should be (C)accompany by their (D)parents.”
- In the early 1900’s, Pennsylvania’s (A)industries grew rapidly, a (B)growth sometimes
(C)accompanied by (D)disputes labor.
- (A)Looking from afar, the village (B)resembles a small (C)green spot dotted (D)with tiny fireballs.
- Some people(A) often say that (B)using cars is not as convenient (C)than (D)using motorbikes.
- It was (A)not until the end of (B)prehistoric times that (C)the first wheeled vehicles (D)
- I like (A)the fresh air and (B)green trees of the village (C)which I spent (D)my vacation last year.
- (A)Since January (B)this year, Joe has suffered two (C)injuries, one to his ankle and the other (D)in New York.
- Women in many (A)parts of the world have had lower status than men, (B)which the extent (C)the gap between genders (D)varies across cultures and times.
- (A)As seeing (B)from the mountain top, the area looks (C)like a picturesque (D)harbour town.
- (A)All of the students in this course will be assessed (B)according to their attendance, (C)performance, (D)they work hard.
- It is (A)common knowledge that solar heating for a (B)large office building is (C)technically different from (D)a single-family home.
- The number (A)of homeless people in Nepal (B)have increased sharply (C)due to the recent (D)
- All the (A)candidates for the (B)scholarship will be equally treated (C)regarding of their age, sex, (D)
- (A)The longer the children (B)waited in (C)the long queue, the more (D)impatiently they became.
- (A)Because of bad (B)weather conditions, it took (C)the explorers three days (D)reaching their destination.
- According to (A)most doctors, massage (B)relieves pain and anxiety, eases depression and (C)speeding up recovery from (D)
- New (A)sources of energy have (B)been looking for as the (C)number of fossil fuels (D)continues to decrease.
- (A)The science of medicine, (B)which progress has been (C)very rapid lately, is perhaps the most important of (D)all sciences.
- Animals like frogs (A)have waterproof skin (B)that prevents (C)it from drying out quickly in air, sun, or (D)wind.
- My brother usually (A)ask me for help (B)when he (C)has difficulty with his (D)
- Many people object (A)to use physical (B)punishment in (C)dealing with discipline problems (D)at school
- (A)The policeman warned the tourists (B)not walking alone (C)in empty streets (D)at night.
- My mother always (A)get up early (B)to prepare breakfast for (C)everyone in the (D)family.
- She always (A)try to finish (B)her homework (C)before (D)going to bed.
- Children learn (A)primarily by directly (B)experiencing the (C)world around (D)it.
- (A)A number of wildlife habitat reserves have been (B)established in order to (C)saving endangered (D)species from extinction.
Tải về PDF
Nếu link tải bị lỗi, bạn có thể tải về link dự phòng sau: Link Dropbox | Link Box