Bài tập Tiếng Anh lớp 12 Unit 10 trong SGK cũ bài Edangered Species bao gồm 100 câu hỏi trắc nghiệm Tiếng Anh có đáp án và giải thích chi tiết từng câu hỏi, các câu hỏi được sắp xếp từ cơ bản đến nâng cao, bao gồm nhiều chuyên đề Tiếng Anh, giúp bạn ôn luyện nắm vững kiến thức chuẩn bị cho các bài kiểm tra hay ôn tập đề thi Đại Học (THPT)
Trích từ tài liệu
Mark the letter A, B, C, or D on your answer sheet to indicate the word whose underlined part differs from the other three in pronunciation in each of the following questions.
Câu 1: A. earned B. looked C. moved D. preferred
Câu 2: A. fame B. baby C. many D. plane
Mark the letter A, B, C, or D on your answer sheet to indicate the correct answer to each of the following questions
Câu 1: We found the exam extremely easy. We ________ so hard.
- needn’t study B. needn’t be studying
- needn’t have studied D. needn’t have been studied
Câu 2: My parents always let me ____ what I think I should.”
- doing B. did C. did D. do
Câu 3: It gets _______ when the winter is coming.
- cold and cold B. the coldest and coldest
- more and more cold D. colder and colder
Câu 4: ______ saying was so important that I asked everyone to stop talking and listen.
- That the woman was B. The woman was
- What the woman was D. What was the woman
Câu 5: A ________ problem, feeling, or belief is difficult to change because its causes have been there for a long time.
- deep-seated B. significant C. dependent D. intellectual
Câu 6: Let’s go to see that famous film, ____ we?
- don’t B. shall C. won’t D. will
Câu 7: No sooner ____ than Mary came over.
- has John gone out B. John has gone out
- had John gone out D. have John gone out
Câu 8: I was surprised at ____ yesterday.
- how cold it was B. how was it cold C. how cold was it D. how it was cold
Câu 9: He would still be alive today if he_________ that drug when he was in Spain.
- weren’t taking B. hadn’t taken C. wouldn’t take D. didn’t take
Câu 10: Yuri Gagarin was the first person ________into space.
- travelling B. has travelled C. to travel D. travelled
Câu 11: To preserve that ________, it was necessary to preserve the people that had created it.
- civilize B. civilization C. civility D. civil
Câu 12: _______ is a situation in which large numbers of people have little or no food, and many of them die.
- Disaster B. Famine C. Poverty D. Flood
Câu 13: In _______ 22nd SEA Games, Vietnam won 158 _______ gold medals.
- Ø / the B. the / Ø C. a / the D. the / the
Câu 14: The woman _______ when the police told her that her son had died.
- broke in B. broke into C. broke down D. broke away
Câu 15: When morning came, the scene of where the bomb had fallen was one of utter _____.
- damage B. disruption C. devastation D. disturbance
Câu 16: Nuance: “Is there anything I can do for you, sir?” – Rue: “_______.”
- Ok, your time B. Sure, go ahead, please
- Yes, you’re welcome D. Not now. Thanks anyway
Câu 17: Nam: “Hello, I’d like to book a room for the nights of the 18th and 19th.” Milan: “_______”
- At your service. B. What can I do for you?
- What’s the matter? D. Just a minute, please.
Câu 18: This book is not really ________. It is a waste of money buying it.
- inform B. information C. informative D. informatively
Câu 19: I first met her two years ago when we ______ at Oxford University.
- had been studying B. were studying
- have been studying D. are studying
Mark the letter A, B, C or D on your answer sheet to indicate the word(s) CLOSEST in meaning to the underlined word(s) in each of the following questions.
Câu 1: An international medical conference initiated by Davison resulted in the birth of the League of Red Cross Societies in 1991.
- treated B. dedicated C. helped D. started
Câu 2: We’ll have to use the restrooms on the next floor because the ones on this floor are not in working condition.
- out of order B. out of work C. run out of D. torn down
Câu 3: The venom of coral snakes is especially potent and the mortality rate among humans who have been bitten is high.
- contagious B. powerful C. abundant D. impure