Bài tập Tiếng Anh lớp 12 Unit 7 biên soạn theo bài Economic Reforms với 100 câu hỏi trắc nghiệm Tiếng Anh có đáp án và giải thích chi tiết theo chương trình SGK cũ. Ôn luyện kiến thức và phương pháp làm các dạng bài hiệu quả, chuẩn bị cho các kì thi Đại học (THPT) hay các bài kiểm tra với các chủ đê như đọc hiểu, từ vựng – ngữ pháp,…
Trích đoạn tài liệu
I/ Mark the letter A, B, C, or D on your answer sheet to indicate the word that differs from the rest in the position of the main stress in each of the following questions.
Câu 1: A. pollution B. synthetic C. politics D. electric
Câu 2: A.range B. appear C. alone D. climate
Câu 3. A. omission B. advertisement C. recommendation D. accomplishment
II/ Mark the letter A, B, C, or D on your answer sheet to indicate the correct answer to each of the following questions.
Câu 4 She is looking _______ a new place to live because she does not want to depend _______ her parents any more.
- up / forward B. after / with C. for / on D. at / into.
Câu 5 Near the White House is another famous landmark____________the Washington Monument.
- which called B. called C. which calls D. calling
Câu 6 “You stepped on my toes” – “_______________”
- I’m sorry but I meant it. B. I’m terribly sorry. I didn’t mean it.
- Really? I’m glad. D. Are you sure? Did you take any steps?
Câu 7 The policeman________________my details.
- took in B. took down C. put up with D. made up
Câu 8 My daughter is learning to play _______ violin at _______ school.
- a/ the B. the / a C. the / Ø D. Ø / the
Câu 9 _______ he missed the first bus, he came ten minutes late.
- However B. Although C. Since D. Therefore
Câu 10 One’s fingerprints are _______ other person.
- different from those of any B. differ from any
- different from D. different from any
Câu 11: I have three brother,________________are professional athletes.
- two of them B. two of that C. two of who D. two of whom
Câu 12: I put my keys on the table, but now it’s gone. Someone ______________have taken it.
- had to B. should C. would rather D. may
Câu 13: If I__________________in her position, I would turn down the job.
- am B. had been C. will be D. were
Câu 14: I don’t like _____ when I am not there.
- criticizing B. being criticized C. to criticize D. to be criticized
Câu 15: The meeting has been brought____to Monday due to the seriousness of the situation
- on B. out C. down D. forward
Câu 16: The government should take _______ to reduce the current high unemployment rate.
- solutions B. changes C. steps D. measures
Câu 17: I was brought _______ in the countryside by my aunt after my parents had pass _______.
- for / on B. on / over C. on / off D. up / away
Câu 18: Let me know immediately if you hear any______________news.
- further B. farther C. furthest D. farthest
Câu 19: It was _____ a difficult question that they couldn’t explain.
- such B. so C. very D. too
Câu 20: My friend often shows her ________ whenever I have troubles.
- sympathetic B. sympathize C. sympathetically D. sympathy
Câu 21: She expected ________ to the principal.
- being introduced B. to introduce
- being introduced D. to be introduced
Câu 22: I___________a small fortune when my uncle died but I managed to squander most of it. I’m ashamed to say.
- ashamed to say. B. came into C. came out D. came in for
Câu 23: _______ appears considerably larger at the horizon than it does overhead is merely an optical illusion.
- When the Moon B. That the Moon C. The Moon D. The Moon which
Câu 24: “ Do you know where Paul is? ” – “______________”
- Well, I don’t know B. It’s no use
- Why not? D. I’m afraid he doesn’t
Câu 25: We bought some _______.
- German lovely old glasses B. old lovely German glasses
- German old lovely glasses D. lovely old German glasses
Câu 26: A good teacher should treat all her students on the same ___________
- views B. positions C. attitudes D. terms
Câu 27: The Norman is said____________England in 1066.
- to have invaded B. to have been invaded
- to invade D. to be invaded
Câu 28: I thought you said she was going away the next Sunday,_______ ?
- wasn’t it B. didn’t you C. wasn’t she D. didn’t I
Câu 29: “ ______________” – “I’m glad you like it”.
- Thank you for a great evening. The food was so good.
- I like your handbag. It’s fantastic.
- Could you drop by tomorrow?
- It’s going to rain. I have to leave now.
Câu 30: Not only __________in the field of psychology but animal behavior is examined as well
- is studied human behavior C. did human behavior study
- is human behavior studied D. human behavior studied
Câu 31: Had we not watched the football match last night, we___________________ our work.
- could have finished B. will finish
- could finish D. could be finished
Câu 32: “ I hear the Golden Bridge is a good film” – “_____________________ ”
- Yes, it’s boring B. Yes, it’s very exciting.
- No, I hear it, too D. No, I don’t hear that
Câu 33: ____________my father sat down for lunch than there was a knock at the door.
- Hardly had B. No sooner had C. At no time had D. Never before had
Câu 34: India is the country_________________he spent the early year of his life.
- at which B. where C. that D. on which
Câu 35: The judge ____ the murderer to a lifetime imprisonment.
- sentenced B. accused C. prosecuted D. convicted
Câu 36: The harder you work,_______________you’ll pass the exam.
- the best B. the worst C. the better D. the worse