Cập nhật đề thi môn Tiếng Anh năm 2019, Thích Tiếng Anh gửi tới các đề thi minh họa Tiếng Anh năm 2019 có đáp án và giải thích chi tiết, nhìn chung đề thi vẫn giữ cấu trúc mới của bộ GD-ĐT, với 50 câu hỏi trắc nghiệm, tập trung chủ yếu kiến vào chương trình lớp 12, và tất nhiên là đề minh họa luôn khác rất nhiều so với đề thi thật.
Trích từ đề thi
Mark the letter A, B, C, or D on your answer sheet to indicate the word whose underlined part differs from the other three in pronunciation in each of the following questions.
Question 1: A. washed B. formed C. turned D. boiled
Question 2: A. house B. mouth C. could D. found
Mark the letter A, B, C, or D on your answer sheet to indicate the word that differs from the other three in the position of primary stress in each of the following questions.
Question 3: A. inform B. explore C. prevent D. cancel
Question 4: A. attitude B. manager C. invention D. company
Mark the letter A, B, C, or D on your answer sheet to indicate the correct answer to each of the following questions.
Question 5: My parents hope to travel around world next summer.
- a B. an C. the D. Ø (no article)
Question 6: If you watch this film, you about the cultures of Southeast Asian countries.
- learned B. were learning C. will learn D. would learn
Question 7: Paul noticed a job advertisement while he__________ along the street.
- was walking B. would walk C. walked D. had walked
Question 8: Solar energy is not widely used it is friendly to the environment.
- since B. although C. in spite of D. because of
Question 9: The sign warns people the dangers of swimming in this river.
- about B. from C. with D. to
Question 10: ___________, they were surprised to find their favourite band playing there.
- On arrival at the party B. To have attended the party
- They had arrived at the party D. Just attended the party
Question 11: Once _________ in large quantities, these products will be more affordably priced.
- are produced B. having produced C. produced D. producing
Question 12: Jane would never forget ________ first prize in such a prestigious competition.
- to be awarded B. being awarded C. to have awarded D. having awarded
Question 13: You should turn off the lights before going out to save .
- electricity B. electrify C. electric D. electrically
Question 14: school fees may discourage many students from attending university.
- Gaining B. Receiving C. Improving D. Raising
Question 15: Drinking too much alcohol is said to harm to our health.
- make B. do C. lead D. take
Question 16: At the end of the training course, each participant was presented with a ________of completion.
- degree B. certificate C. diploma D. qualification
Question 17: The _____ high levels of pollution in the coastal areas are a matter of great concern to the government.
- redundantly B. intensively C. marginally D. excessively
Question 18: Event organisers should plan everything carefully so as to leave nothing to .
- possibility B. mistake C. opportunity D. chance
Mark the letter A, B, C, or D on your answer sheet to indicate the word(s) CLOSEST in meaning to the underlined word(s) in each of the following questions.
Question 19: The discovery of the new planet was regarded as a major breakthrough in astronomy.
- promised B. doubted C. considered D. refused
Question 20: Mary has finally managed to get round her strict parents to let her go on a three- day excursion with her classmates.
- permit B. persuade C. offer D. support
Mark the letter A, B, C, or D on your answer sheet to indicate the word(s) OPPOSITE in meaning to the underlined word(s) in each of the following questions.
Question 21: Traffic congestion in big cities deters many people from using their private cars at peak hours.
- prohibits B. protects C. encourages D. limits
Question 22: These days, many people only read printed newspapers once in a while as they tend to access information online.
- regularly B. attentively C. occasionally D. selectively