Cập nhật đề thi và đáp án mới nhất kì thi THPT Quốc Gia (Đại Học) năm 2018, Thích Tiếng Anh chia sẻ “Đáp án Tiếng Anh THPT 2018“ từ bộ GD-ĐT, đề thi có đáp án và giải thích chi tiết đầy đủ tất cả các mã đề, đề thi theo cấu trúc thi trắc nghiệm mới, phân loạt câu hỏi từ cơ bản đến nâng cao, mời các bạn tham khảo.
Chiều ngày 26/06/2018, gần 1.000.000 thí sinh làm bài thi trắc nghiệm môn Tiếng Anh, đây là môn thi bắt buộc của kì thi THPT Quốc Gia năm 2018, 14h30 ngày 26/06 thí sinh bắt đầu làm bài thi Tiếng Anh cấu trúc 50 câu hỏi trắc nghiệm trong thời gian 60 phút.
Tải về các mã đề đề thi Tiếng Anh 2018
|Mã đề 401||Tải về|
|Mã đề 402||Tải về|
|Mã đề 403||Tải về|
|Mã đề 404||Tải về|
|Mã đề 405||Tải về|
|Mã đề 406||Tải về|
|Mã đề 407||Tải về|
|Mã đề 408||Tải về|
|Mã đề 409||Tải về|
|Mã đề 410||Tải về|
|Mã đề 411||Tải về|
|Mã đề 412||Tải về|
|Mã đề 413||Tải về|
|Mã đề 414||Tải về|
|Mã đề 415||Tải về|
|Mã đề 416||Tải về|
|Mã đề 417||Tải về|
|Mã đề 418||Tải về|
|Mã đề 419||Tải về|
|Mã đề 420||Tải về|
|Mã đề 421||Tải về|
|Mã đề 422||Tải về|
|Mã đề 423||Tải về|
|Mã đề 424||Tải về|
Đáp án các mã đề
Đáp án chính thức từ Bộ GD-ĐT đầy đủ 24 mã đề
Đáp án đề thi THPT Quốc gia môn Tiếng Anh của Bộ GD-ĐT các mã đề: 401, 402, 403, 404, 405, 406, 407, 408, 409, 410, 411, 412, 413, 414, 415, 416, 417, 418, 419, 420, 421, 422, 423, 424
Tải về đáp án file PDF tại đây
Trích đoạn đề thi
Mark the letter A, B , C, or D on your answer sheet to indicate the sentence that best completes each of the following exchanges
- Nancy and James are talking about their school days.
- Nancy: “ I think school days are the best time of our lives.”
- James: “ ____. We had sweet memories together then”
- I’m afraid so Absolutely C. That’s nonsense D. I doubt it
- John and Mike are talking about Mike’s new car
- John : “ ______”
- Mike: “ Thanks. I’m glad to hear that.”
- Where did you buy your car? What a nice car !
- Your car is new, isn’t it ? D. My car is very expensive.
Mark the letter A, B, C or D on your answer sheet to indicate the word that differs from the other three in the position of primary stress in each of the following questions.
- A. apartment benefit C. argument D. vacancy
- A. explain B. involve C. borrow D. discuss
Mark the letter A, B, C or D on your answer sheet to indicate the word whose underlined part different from the other three in pronunciation in each of the following questions
- A. great B. cheap C. clean D. mean
- A. improves B. destroys C. suggests D. reminds
Mark the letter A, B, C, or D on your answer sheet to indicate the word(s) OPPOSITE in meaning to the underlined word(s) in each of the following questions.
- The research findings were reliable since modern technology was used to increase the precision of the sampling procedure
- A. exactness B. inaccuracy C. insecurity D. flexibility
- Despite the traffic hold-ups, we were able to arrive at the airport in the nick of time just before the check-in counter closed
- A. with all our luggage B. in a terrible condition
- C. at the very last moment D. with much time to spare
Mark the letter A, B, C, or D on your answer sheet to indicate the word(s) CLOSEST in meaning to the underlined word(s) in each of the following questions
- There is an increase in the prevalence of electronic books as more people are turning to digitalised reading materials
- A. scarcity B. deficiency C. popularity D. intensity
- Heavily contaminated with wastes from nearby factories, the water in this river is not suitable for daily use.
- A. polluted B. pure C. cleaned D. deadly
Mark the letter A, B, C, or D on your answer sheet to indicate the correct answer to each of the following questions
- If he didn’t have to work today, he ____ his children to the zoo
- A. will take B. takes C. would take D. has taken
- Only after the bus ____ fir a new miles did Jane realise she was on the wrong route
- A. was running B. had run C. has run D. runs
- Many people head for the countryside where the flat ___ of fields helps them escape from the hectic city life
- A. extension B. expansion C. extent D. expanse
- It is believed that travelling is a good way to expand our ____ of the world
- A. knowledgeable B. knowledgeably C. knowledge D. know
- Maria decided ____ her education after a gap year
- A. to continue B. to continuing C. continue D. continuing
- We know that we are at fault for our third consecutive defeat, so there is no need to ____ salt into the wound
- A. spread B. rub C. apply D. put
- Despacito, _____ over four billion times on Youtube, is one of the most favourite songs among teenagers worldwide
- A. is viewed B. which viewed C. viewing D. viewed
- The school drama club is ____ a play for the school’s anniversary, which is due to take place next month.
- A. turning up B. making off C. putting on D. bringing down
- The students’s plan for a musical show to raise money for charity received _____ support from the school administrators
- A. light- hearted B. warm-hearted C. big-hearted D. whole-hearted
- Parents often advise their student to study hard in the hope that they will ____ success in the future.
- A. gather B. collect C. master D. achieve
- Adrian got surprisingly high grades in the final exam. He ____ his lessons very carefully.
- A. would have revised B. needn’t have revised C. can’t have revised D. must have revised
- Sue rarely misses a chance to do voluntary work, ____?
- A. doesn’t she B. does she C. is she D. isn’t she
Read the following passage and mark the letter A, B, C, or D on your answer sheet to indicate the correct word on phrase that best fits each of the numbered blanks from 23 to 27
The knock-on effect of volunteering on the lives of individuals can be profound. Voluntary work helps foster independence and imparts the ability to deal with different situations, often simulaneously, thus teaching peole how to (23)____ their way through different systems. It therefore brings people into touch with the real worls; and, hence, equips them for the future.
Initially, young adults in their late teens might not seem to have the expertise or knowledge to impart to others that say a teacher or an agriculturalist or a nurse would have, (24)____ they do have many skills that can help others. And in the absence of any particular talent, their energy and enthusiasm can be harnessed for the benefit (25) ____ their fellow human beings, and ultimately themselves. From all this, the gain to any community no matter how many voluntees are involved is (26)_____
Employers will generally look favorably on people (27)_____ have shown an ability to work as part of a team. It demonstrates a willingness to learn and an independent spirit, which would be desirable qualities in any employee.
- A. take B. work C. put D. give
- A. but B. so C. or D. for
- A. under B. of C. on D. out
- A. impassable B. unattainable C. undetectable D. immeasurable
- A. which B. what whose D. who
Read the following passage and mark the letter A, B, C or D on your answer sheet to indicate the correct answer to each of the questions from 28 to 34.
There are many African tribes but, for many people, the Masai are the most well-known. They are famous for their bright red clothing and their ceremonies with lots of music and dancing. Probably, one of the most colorful ceremonies is the festival of “Eunoto”, when the teenage boys of the Masai become men.
Eunoto lasts for many days and Masai people people travel across the region to get to a special place near the border between Kenya and Tanzania. The teenage boys who travel with them are called “warriors”. This is a traditional name from the past when young men fought with other tribes
At the begining of the ceremony, the teenagers paint their bodies while their mothers starts to build a place called the “Osingira”, a sacred room in the middle of the celebrations. Later, the senior elders from different tribes will sit inside this place and, at different times, the boys go inside to meet them . Later in the day, the boys run around the Osingira, going faster and faster each time.
The teenagers also have to alter their appearance at Eunoto. Masai boys’ hair is very long before the ritual but they have to cut it off. In Masai culture, hair is an important symbol.For example, when a baby grows into an infant, the mother cut the child’s hair and gives the child a name. At a Masai wedding, the hair of the bride is also cut off as she becomes a woman. And so, at Eunoto, the teenage boy’s mother cuts his hair off at sunrise
On the final day, the teenagers meet the senior elders one more time. They get this advice: “ Now you are men, use your heads and knowledge”. Then, people start to travel back to their homes and lands. The teenagers are no longer warriors. They are adult men and now they will get married and have children. Later in life, they will be the leaders of their communities.
- What is the passage mainly about?
- A. The ceremony that marks the begining of Masai boys’ adulthood
- B. The journey by Masai teenage boys to the festival of Eunoto
- C. The importance of Eunoto in African people’s lives
- D. The reason for the Masai’s popularity over other African tribes.
- The word “warriors” in paragraph 2 mostly means ____
- A. dancers B. fighters C. musicians D. travellers
- The word “them” in paragraph 3 refers to ___
- A. different tribes B. their mother C. the boys D. the senior elders
- According to paragraph 3, the Osingira is builts by ____
- A. the Masai senior elders B. Masai teenagers
- C. the Masai teenage boys’ mothers D. Masai men
- The word “alter” in paragraph 4 is closest in meaning to ____
- A. differ B. change C. maintain D. distinguish
- According to the passage, what do the teenage boys do at Eunoto?
- A. Painting their bodies B. Receiving new names
- C. Changing their clothes D. Fighting with other tribes
- According to the passage, which of the following is TRUE?
- A. The Masai teenage boys are given advice from senior elders before attending Eunoto
- B. The Masai teenage boys will become adults and get married after attending
- C. Eunoto lasts for a day across the region between Kenya and Tanzania
D. Eunoto is the ceremony for both Masai teenage boys and girls
Đáp án chi tiết đề thi Tiếng Anh 2018
Đề thi Tiếng Anh 2018 mã đề 402 có đáp án và giải thích chi tiết
Thích Tiếng Anh chia sẻ “Đáp án đề thi Tiếng Anh 2018 có giải thích chi tiết các mã đề (chính thức)“