Cập nhật thêm đề thi HSG môn Tiếng Anh, Thích Tiếng Anh chia sẻ “Đề thi HSG môn Tiếng Anh lớp 12 tỉnh Hưng Yên năm 2018” bản Word. Đề thi tuyển chọn học sinh giỏi do tỉnh Hưng Yên tổ chức năm học 2017 – 2018. Đề thi HSG môn Tiếng Anh có đáp án và file nghe đầy đủ để các bạn ôn tập kiến thức Tiếng Anh, chuẩn bị cho các kì thi HSG.
Các đề thi HSG khác:
- 12 Đề thi HSG môn Tiếng Anh lớp 9 có đáp án
- 9 Bộ đề thi HSG môn Tiếng Anh lớp 10 có đáp án
- 11 Đề thi học sinh giỏi lớp 12 môn Tiếng Anh có đáp án
- 50 Đề thi học sinh giỏi môn Tiếng Anh lớp 12 có đáp án
Trích một phần đề thi:
Part 2: You will hear Sarah Brown talking about her work as a television weather forecaster. Listen to her talk and do exercise. (2.0 points)
Choose the correct answer A, B, C or D. Write your answer on your answer sheet.
- How long has Sarah worked as a weather forecaster?
- two years B. thirty years C. thirteen years D. seven years
- What does Sarah say about her job?
- She sometimes has to work at night. B. She enjoys getting up early.
- She works ten or twelve hours a day. D. She normally stays up late to manage the department.
- When Sarah does a weather forecast, ____________.
- She prepares it in advance B. She sometimes forgets her words
- She worries about making a mistake D. There is much time for her to prepare
- Sarah’s husband ____________.
- works on the same days each week B. wants to move nearer his work
- spends a lot of time travelling D. is often on short-distance flights
- Sarah is pleased because she ____________.
- has got her pilot’s licence B. took part in a long race
- taught her husband to play tennis D. skis all the time
SECTION II. VOCABULARY AND GRAMMAR (5.0 points)
Part 1: Choose the best word or phrase to complete the following sentences. Write A, B, C or D on your answer sheet. (2.0 points)
- I’m sure it’s not my fault that Peter found out what we were planning. I don’t remember ________ anyone about it.
- to tell B. being told C. having told D. to be told
- ________appears considerably larger at the horizon than it does overhead is merely an optical illusion.
- What the Moon B. The Moon which C. When the Moon D. That the Moon
- Tim looks so frightened and upset. He ________ something terrible.
- must experience B. can have experienced
- should have experienced D. must have experienced
- My friend has just bought ________ from a shop on Tran Phu street.
- a digital useful alarm clock B. an alarm useful digital clock
- a useful alarm digital clock D. a useful digital alarm clock
- ________ we invested in telecommunication industry, we would be rich now.
- Should B. Were C. Would D. Had
- ________ we have finished the course, we should start doing more revision work.
- For now B. Now that C. Ever since D. By now
- There are two small rooms in the beach house, ________ served as a kitchen
- the smaller of which B. the smallest of which
- the smaller of them D. smallest of that
- People who are unemployed can receive the ________.
- pension B. dole C. scholarship D. allowance
- Everyone knows about pollution problems, but not many people have ________ any solutions.
- looked into B. thought over C. got round to D. come up with
- The car burst into ________ but the driver managed to escape.
- fire B. burning C. heat D. flames
- The little boy pleaded ________ his mother not to leave him alone in the dark.
- on B. in C. with D. at
- It is the recommendation of many psychologists ________ to associate words and remember names.
- that a learner uses mental images B. that a learner use mental images
- that a learner must use mental images D. mental images are used
- Sarah delivered a/an ________ appeal to the court and asked for mercy.
- sensational B. sentimental C. emotional D. affectionate
- Of course I’ll play the piano at the party but I’m a little ________.
- out of use B. out of reach C. out of turn D. out of practice
- She ________ modern art. She visits all the local exhibitions.
- looks down on B. goes in for C. fixes up with D. catches up with
- Unfortunately, I might have to leave for Boston ________.
- for short notice B. under short notice C. at short notice D. to short notice
17.Many habitats change ________ the types of plants and animals that live there.
- with respect to B. in respect for C. as for D. as against
- My old riding boots served me well for eleven years before they finally ________.
- wore off B. broke down C. wore out D. broke up
- ________, the catfish is prized for its state.
- With ugly look B. As looking ugly C. As it is looking ugly D. Ugly looking as it is
- He has been unable to find a job ________ with his ability as an accountant.
A. appropriate B. suitable C. requisite D. commensurate
Part 3: Choose the letter A, B, C or D to show the underlined part that needs correction. Write them on your answer sheet. (1.0 point)
- Families who are enough fortunate to own a historic home may be able to get restoration funds from the
A B C D
- The most Americans were killed in World War II than in any other war since the birth of the nation.
A B C D
- Sandra has not rarely missed a play or concert since she was seventeen years old.
A B C D
- Many people are afraid that in the future there will be no space leaving for human beings and they
A B C
express the idea of robots replacing human beings.
- Food prices have raised so rapidly in the past few months that some families have been
A B C
forced to alter their eating habits.
- A turtle differs from other reptiles in that its body is encased in a protective shell of theirown.
A B C D
- It is important that cancer is diagnosed and treated as early as possible in order to assure a successful
A B C D
- The Vermont Elementary Science Project, according to its founders, are designed to challenge
some of the most widely held beliefs about teaching.
- All of the students in this course will be assessed according to their attendance, performance, and
A B C
they work hard.
- All the candidates for the scholarship will be equally heated regarding of their age, sex or nationality.
A B C D
Thích Tiếng Anh chia sẻ “Đề thi HSG môn Tiếng Anh lớp 12 tỉnh Hưng Yên năm 2018”