Cập nhật đề thi thử Tiếng Anh năm 2018, Thích Tiếng Anh chia sẻ “Đè thi thử TIếng Anh THPT Quốc Gia năm 2018 trường THPT Hồng Lĩnh – Hà Tĩnh” bản PDF. Đề thi thử Tiếng Anh do trường THPT Hồng Lĩnh tỉnh Hà Lĩnh tổ chức thi năm 2018, đề thi có đáp án đầy đủ 50 câu hỏi trắc nghiệm cho các bạn học sinh lớp 12 tham khảo, đối chiếu với kết quả bài làm của mình.
Trích từ đề thi
Mark the letter A, B, C, or D on your answer sheet to indicate the underlined the word whose underlined part differs from the other in pronunciation in each of the following questions.
Question 1. A. achieves B. stops C. draws D. plans
Question 2. A. great B. bean C. teacher D. means
Mark the letter A, B, C, or D on your answer sheet to indicate the word that differs from the other three in the position of the primary stress in each of the following questions.
Question 3. A. vertical B. contractual C. domestic D. outstanding
Question 4. A. familiar B. redundant C. customary D. reluctant
Mark the letter A, B, C, or D on your answer sheet to indicate the correct answer to each of the following questions.
Question 5. After I from college, I started to work as a teacher of english in this school.
- had graduated have graduated C. graduate D. graduated
Question 6. The student took that course he could improve his English.
- in order to B. though C. so that D. unless
Question 7. , she went back to her room.
- A. There was no cause for alarm B. Without having cause for alarm
- C. There being no cause for alarm D. Being no cause for alarm
Question 8. to a new office with a salary half as much did he appreciate his former boss’s generosity.
- A. He had been transferred B. Having been transferred
- C. Not until transferred D. Only when he transferred
Question 9. The press put on the police forces who were unable to cope with the crowd of savage hooligans.
- A. fault B. charge C. blame D. guilt
Question 10. I my best suit – everyone else was very casually dressed.
- A. needn’t wear B. mustn’t wear
- C. mustn’t have worn D. needn’t have worn
Question 11. Hardly anyone knows about the incident, ?
- A. do they B. don’t they C. doesn’t he D. does he
Question 12. If she had known how awful this job was going to be, she it.
- A. would accept B. wouldn’t accept
- C. wouldn’t have accepted D. would have accepted
Đề thi tham khảo
- Đề thi thử Tiếng Anh năm 2018 trường THPT Chuyên Vinh lần 3 có đáp án chi tiết
- Đề thi thử Tiếng Anh năm 2018 trường THPT Cao Nguyên – Tây Nguyên lần 1
- Đề thi thử Tiếng Anh năm 2018 Sở GD-ĐT Thanh Hóa
- Đề thi thử Tiếng Anh THPT Quốc Gia năm 2018 trường THPT Chuyên Phan Ngọc Hiển – Cà Mau lần 1
- Đề thi thử Tiếng Anh THPT Quốc Gia năm 2018 trường THPT Chuyên Đại Học Vinh lần 1