Đề thi thử năm 2019 do trường THPT Bỉm Sơn tỉnh Thanh Hóa tổ chức thi lần 1, đề thi có đáp án và giải thích chi tiết.
Trích từ đề thi
Mark the letter A, B, C or D on your answer sheet to indicate the best answer to each of the following questions.
Question 1: If you have any problem, please call Ann. She’ll always a sympathetic ear.
- bring B. borrow C. give D. lend
Question 2: Everyone likes him, ?
- doesn’t he B. doesn’t she C. don’t they D. don’t you
Question 3: His brother refuses to even listen to anyone else’s point of view. He is very_____.
- open-minded B. absent-minded C. narrow-minded D. kind-hearted
Question 4: If I it was a formal party, I wouldn’t have worn my old jeans and a jumper.
- knew B. could know C. had been knowing D. had known
Question 5: I deeply regret to her so severely last night. She was badly hurt.
- to speak B. to be speaking C. being spoken D. having spoken Question 6: Although the construction costs of environmentally friendly houses are very high, they are very economical in the long run.
- first B. introductory C. initial D. opening
Question 7: Henry was a studious student. He needed no to work hard.
- encourage B. encouraged C. encouragement D. encouraging
Question 8: I finally the cold that I had had all week.
- pass out B. get over C. come down with D. pull through
Question 9: We pay for the tickets as Josie won them in a competition.
- didn’t have to B. hadn’t to C. couldn’t D. mustn’t
Question 10: They enthusiastically when their teacher in.
- will discuss/will come B. will have discussed/comes
- were discussing/came D. discuss/comes
Question 11: Why don’t you these photos into your computer, because then you would have your own digital copies.
- change B. scan C. put D. give
Question 12: The earthquake, and tsunami that followed, has killed over 1300 people, the majority of ___were in the city of Palu in Central Sulawesi, Indonesia.
- which B. them C. that D. whom
Mark the letter A, B, C or D on your answer sheet to indicate the word whose underlined part is pronounced differently from that of the others.
Question 13: A. approached B. supported C. noticed D. finished
Question 14: A. threaten B. through C. thunder D. them
Mark the letter A, B, C or D on your answer sheet to indicate the word which is stressed differently from the rest.
Question 15: A. prefer B. profile C. promote D. regret
Question 16: A. assistant B. relevant C. argument D. attitude