Cập nhật đề thi thử Tiếng Anh 2019, đề thi trường THPT Đôi Cấn tỉnh Vĩnh Phúc tổ chức thi lần 1, đề thi có đáp án và giải thích chi tiết, các bạn tham khảo!
Trích từ đề thi
Mark the letter A, B, C, or D on your answer sheet to indicate the sentence that best combines each pair of sentences in the following questions.
- We arrived at airport. We realized our passports were still at
- It was until we arrived at airport that we realize our passports were still at home.
- We arrived at airport and realized our passports are still at
- Not until had we arrived at airport, we realized our passports were still at home.
- Not until we arrived at airport, did we realize our passports were still at
- You have just passed your exam. This makes your parents
- Having just passed your exam making your parents
- You have just passed your exam which it makes your parents
- You have just passed your exam makes your parents
- That you have just passed your exam makes your parents
Mark the letter A, B, C, or D on your answer sheet to indicate the word(s) OPPOSITE in meaning to the underlined word(s) in each of the following questions.
- The employee’s claim of being out with the flu did not seem very plausible because he returned from sick leave with a deep
- tactful vulnerable C. inattentive D. unreasonable
- com is a website which offers a job research facility to assist qualified students in finding work.
- help aid C. support D. hinder
Mark the letter A, B, C or D on your answer sheet to indicate the most suitable response to complete each of the following exchanges.
- Linda is thanking Daniel for his birthday
Linda: “Thanks for the book. I’ve been looking it for months.”
Daniel: “ ”
- I’m glad you like B. You can say that again
- I like reading books. D. Thank you for looking for it.
- Daisy is talking to Mary about the house.
Daisy:” What a lovely house you have!” Mary: “ ”
- Of course not, it’s not B. No problem.
- I think so. D. Thank you. Hope you will drop in.
Mark the letter A, B, C, or D on your answer sheet to indicate the word(s) CLOSEST in meaning to the underlined word(s) in each of the following questions.
- When being interviewed, you should concentrate on what the interviewer is saying or asking
- be interested in be related to
- pay all attention to D. express interest to
- Some 12th -grade students find sitting the entrance exam to be accepted into universities such a daunting process that they become depressed due to the level of
- long-lasting comforting C. intimidating D. intriguing
Mark the letter A, B, C, or D on your answer sheet to indicate the word that differs from the other three in the position of primary stress in each of the following questions.
- provide B. private C. advise D. arrange
- supportive B. connection C. attention D. sacrifice
Read the following passage and mark the letter A, B, C, or D on your answer sheet to indicate the correct answer to each of the questions.
There are many theories about the beginning of drama in ancient Greece. The one most widely accepted today is based on the assumption that drama evolved from ritual. The argument for this view goes as follows. In the beginning, human beings viewed the natural forces of the world, even the seasonal changes, as unpredictable, and they sought, through various means, to control these unknown and feared powers. Those measures which appeared to bring the desired results were then retained and repeated until they hardened into fixed rituals. Eventually stories arose which explained or veiled the mysteries of the rites. As time passed some rituals were abandoned, but the stories, later called myths, persisted and provided material for art and drama.
Those who believed that drama evolved out of ritual also argue that those rites contained the seed of theater because music, dance, masks, and costumes were almost always used. Furthermore, a suitable site hard to be provided for the performances, and when the entire community did not participate, a clear division was usually made between the “acting area” and the “auditorium”. In addition, there were performers, and since considerable importance was attached to avoiding mistakes in the enactment of rites, religious leaders usually assumed that task. Wearing masks and costumes, they often impersonated other people, animals, or supernatural beings, and mimed the desired effect- success in hunt or battle, the coming rain, the revival of the Sun as an actor might. Eventually such dramatic representations were separated from religious activities.
Another theory traces the theater’s origin from the human interest in storytelling. According to this view, tales (about the hunt, war or other feats) are gradually elaborated, at first through the use of impersonation, action, and dialogue by a narrator and then through the assumption of each of the roles by a different person. A closely related theory traces theater to those dances that are primarily rhythmical and gymnastic or that are imitation of animal movements and sounds.
- The word “enactment” in paragraph 2 is closest meaning to .
- establishment performance C. authorization D. season
- What does the passage manly discuss?
- The origins of theater
- The role of ritual in modern dance.
- The variety of early religious activities.
- The importance of storytelling
- According to the passage, what is the main difference between ritual and drama?
- Ritual requires fewer performers than drama.
- Ritual is shorter than drama
- Ritual uses music whereas drama does
- Ritual has a religious purpose and drama does
- The passage supports which of the following statements?
- Storytelling is an important part of dance
- No one really knows how the theater
- Dramatic activities require the use of
- Myths are no longer represented
- The word they in paragraph 1 refers to .
- natural forces seasonal changes C. human beings D. theories
- What aspect of drama does the author discuss in the first paragraph?
- The reason drama is often
- The reason in which dramas were performed.
- The connection between myths and dramatic
- The importance of costumes in early drama.
- Which of the following is NOT mentioned as a common element of theater and ritual?
- Magic Costumes C. Dance D. Music
- The word “considerable” in paragraph 2 is closest meaning to .
- Relational ceremonial C. substantial D. thoughtful