Đề thi thử Tiếng Anh năm 2019 trường THPT Đồng Đậu tỉnh Vĩnh Phúc tổ chức thi lần 1, đề thi có đáp án và giải thích chi tiết.
Trích từ đề thi
Mark the letter A, B, C or D on your answer sheet to indicate the correct answer to each of the following questions.
Câu 1: It is said the Robinhood robbed rich and gave the money to poor.
- a/ a B. a/ the C. the/ the D. the/ a
Câu 2: Tom invited us to come to his party, ?
- couldn’t he B. wasn’t he C. hadn’t he D. didn’t he
Câu 3: Only after she ____from a severe illness did she realise the importance of good health.
- would recover B. has recovered C. had recovered D. was recovering
Câu 4: Sometimes she does not agree _____her husband about child rearing but they soon find the solutions.
- with B. for C. on D. of
Câu 5: New York is not the capital of the USA, it is the home of the United Nations.
- Because B. Although C. Otherwise D. In spite of
Câu 6: There was plenty of time. She________ .
- mustn’t have hurried B. must not hurry
- needn’t have hurried D. couldn’t have hurried
Câu 7: By the end of this month I for this company for two years.
- will work B. will be working
- have been working D. will have been working
Câu 8: It wasn’t an awful experience. It was the worst thing has ever happened to me.
- that B. what C. why D. which
Câu 9: We touch since we school three years ago.
- lost / have left B. have lost / left
- have lost / leave D. were losing / had left
Câu 10: The presenter started his speech with a few __jokes to build rapport with the audience.
- whole-hearted B. light-hearted C. soft-hearted D. kind-hearted
Câu 11: John asked me that film the night before.
- if had I seen B. if I had seen C. had I seen D. that I saw
Câu 12: John cannot make a _____to get married to Mary or stay single until he can afford a house and a car.
- decisive B. decide C. decisively D. decision
Mark the letter A, B, C or D on your answer sheet to indicate the word whose underline part differs from three in pronunciation in each of the following questions.
|Câu 13: A. believes||B. attracts||C. begins||D.delays|
|Câu 14: A. various||B. garden||C. farm||D.harm|
Mark the letter A, B, C or D on your answer sheet to indicate the word whose underline part differs from three in the position of primary stress in each of the following questions.
Câu 15: A. enthusiasm B. concentrate C. experience D. certificate
Câu 16: A. interviewee B. interview C. industry D. interviewer
Mark the letter A, B, C or D on your answer sheet to indicate the word or phrase that is OPPOSITE in meaning to the underlined part in each of the following questions.
Câu 17: The US troops are using much more sophisticated weapons in the Far East.
- difficult B. expensive C. complicated D. simple
Câu 18: The manager in this company is always courteous to customers.
- gentle B. disappointed C. impolite D. optimistic
Mark the letter A, B, C, or D on your answer sheet to indicate the most suitable response to complete each of the following exchanges.
Câu 19: Jim: “This dictionary is for you. I hope you will find it useful.”
Mai : “ .”
- Thanks. I’ll do it B. No problem!
- Thanks. It’s very kind of you D. Yes, please
Câu 20: John and Mike are talking about Mike’s new car.
– John: “ ”
– Mike: “Thanks. I’m glad to hear that.”
- What a nice car! B. Where did you buy yourcar?
- Your car is new, isn’t it? D. My car is very expensive.
Mark the letter A, B, C or D on your answer sheet to indicate the word or phrase that is CLOSEST in meaning to the underlined part in each of the following questions.
Câu 21: Our parents join hands to give us a nice house and a happy home
- work together B. give a hand C. take hand D. shake hands
Câu 22: There was a long period without rain in the countryside last year so the harvest was poor.
- epidemic B. flood C. drought D. famine.
Mark the letter A, B, C, or D on your answer sheet to indicate the sentence that best combines each pair of sentences in the following questions.
Câu 23: He was very tired. However, he agreed to help me with my work.
- As tired as he was, he agreed to help me with my
- Despite being very tired, he agreed to help me with my
- Because tired he was, he agreed to help me with my
- Tired though he was, but he agreed to help me with my
Câu 24: They are my two sisters. They aren’t teachers like me.
- Unlike me, neither of my two sisters aren’t
- They are my two sisters, both of those are teachers like
- They are my two sisters, neither of whom is teacher like
- They are my two sisters who neither are teachers like
Mark the letter A, B, C or D on your answer sheet to indicate the underlined part that needs correction in each of the following questions.
Câu 25: The policeman warned the tourists not walking alone in empty streets at night.
- in B. at night C. not walking D. The policeman
Câu 26: The lion has long been a symbol of strength, powerful and cruelty
- long been B. symbol C. strength D. powerful
Câu 27: The novel was such interesting that I read it from the beginning to the end in 4 hours.
- such B. it C. in D. beginning