Thích Tiếng Anh chia sẻ đề thi thử Tiếng Anh năm 2019 do sở GD-ĐT tỉnh Bắc Giang tổ chức, mã đề 401. Đề thi thử môn Tiếng Anh có đáp án để các bạn tham khảo.
Trích từ đề thi
Mark the letter A, B, C, or D on your answer sheet to indicate the correct answer to each of the following questions from 1 to 14
Question 1: The city centre was quite a ______ away from my house. It takes me nearly an hour to drive there.
- distance B. space C. length D. journey
Question 2: The equator is an ______ line that divides the earth into two.
- imagination B. imaginative C. imaginary D. imaginable
Question 3: British and Australian people share the same language, but in other respects they are as different as ______.
- chalk and cheese B. salt and pepper C. here and there D. cats and dogs
Question 4: Human activities are also blamed ______ contributing to global warming.
- at B. with C. for D. on
Question 5: The leaves of the white mulberry provide food for silkworms, ______ silk fabrics are woven.
- from cocoons B. whose cocoons
- from whose cocoons D. whose cocoons are from
Question 6: We ____ our classroom for the upcoming Teachers’ Day, but there’s still a lot to do.
- decorated B. have been decorating
- are decorating D. have decorated
Question 7: When ______ about their preferences for movies, many young people say that they are in favour of science fiction.
- having asked B. asking C. asked D. are asked
Question 8: A newborn baby can neither walk nor crawl. A newborn tiger, ______, can run within minutes of birth.
- therefore B. even though C. otherwise D. however
Question 9: The first week of classes at university was a little ______because so many students get lost, change classes or go to the wrong place.
- disarranged B. chaotic C. uncontrolled D. famous
Question 10: Mike accidentally broke the _______ stepping on it. He apologised to them for his carelessness.
- children’s toy B. child’s toy C. child’s toys D. children’s toys
Question 11: I don’t like ______ of these two restaurants. I prefer another one.
- neither B. either C. any D. one
Question 12: If the world’s tropical forests continue to disappear at their present rate, many animal species _____ extinct.
- became B. will become C. would become D. would have become
Question 13: Tom went to the dentist to have his decayed tooth ______ as he couldn’t stand the toothache.
- relieved B. ruined C. destroyed D. extracted
Question 14: All flights ______ because of the snowstorm, we decided to take the train.
- having been cancelled B. had been cancelled
- were cancelled D. having cancelled