Đề thi thử Tiếng Anh năm 2019 do trường THPT Hồng Quang tỉnh Hải Dương tổ chức thi lần 1 có đáp án và giải thích chi tiết
Trích từ đề thi
I. Mark the letter A, B, C or D on your answer sheet to indicate the most suitable response to complete each of the following exchanges.
Question 1. – Bob: “Our team has just won the last football match.”
– Peter : “ __”
- Yes, I guess it’s very B. Well, that’s very surprising!
- Yes, it’s our pleasure. D. Good idea. Thanks for the news.
Question 2. This is the communicative exchange at an electric shop.
- The shop assistant. “This is my last portable CD player. I’ll let you have it for sixty ”
- Steven: “ ?”
- Could you possibly give me fifty dollars B. Can you tell me your favourite type of music
- Could you give me a discount D. Could you give me your last CD
II. Mark the letter A, B, C or D on your answer sheet to indicate the underlined part that needs correction in each of the following question.
Question 3. Solution to the problem of how to dispose of excess rubbish must find.
- the problem how to dispose C. must find D. Solution
Question 4. A food additive is any chemical that food manufactures intentional add to their products.
- intentional B. additive C. any chemical D. products
Question 5. A paragraph is a portion of a text consists of one or more sentences related to the same idea.
- consists of B. sentences C. related to D. A paragraph
III. Mark the letter A, B, C or D on your answer sheet to indicate the word(s) OPPOSITE in meaning to the underlined word(s) in each of the following questions.
Question 6. She was to wet behind the ears to be in charge of such demanding tasks.
- lack of responsibility B. full of experience C. without money D. full of sincerity Question 7. The storm was unexpected. No one was prepared for it so some people couldn’t excape and got injured.
- may be avoided B. should be followed C. can be predicted D. must be prevented
IV. Mark the letter A, B, C or D on your answer sheet to indicate the correct answer to each of the following questions.
Question 8. By the end of last June, I English for five years.
- studied was studying C. had studied D. has studied
Question 9. If she didn’t have to work today, she her children to zoo.
- will take B. takes C. would have taken D. would take
Question 10. Tom regrets too much time computer games last night.
- spending … to play B. spending … playing C. to spend … playing D. spend … play
Question 11. You will have a good feeling about yourself and when you do voluntary work.
- others B. the others C. other D. the other
Question 12. I’ll introduce to you the man support is very necessary for your project.
- whose B. whom C. that D. who
Question 13. Only professionals can identify different of natural light.
- expansions B. extensions C. intensities D. weights
Question 14. If oil supplies run out in 2050 then we need to find energy sources soon.
- alternating B. alternate C. altering D. alternative
Question 15. The man grew up in orphanage in United Kingdom.
- the/ an B. an/ the C. an/ an D. the/ Ø
Question 16. These days more and more people are aware the importance of protecting endangered species.
- with B. on C. of D. up
Question 17. The in my neighborhood are well cared by the authorities.
- disabilities B. unable C. disabled D. inability
Question 18. Solar energy is not widely used it is friendly to the environment.
- despite B. because C. since D. although
Question 19. It was advisable that he there alone. It was too dangerous.
- hadn’t gone B. didn’t go C. doesn’t go D. not go
Question 20. Everybody is tired of watching the same commercials on TV every night, ?
- aren’t they B. haven’t they C. are they D. don’t they
Question 21. Michael got surprisingly high grades in the final exam. He his lessons very carefully.
- can’t have revised B. should have revised C. needn’t have revised D. must have revised