Đề thi thử Tiếng Anh 2019 do trường Đại Học Ngoại Thương thành phố Hà Nội tổ chức thi lần 2, đề thi có đáp án và giải thích chi tiết
Trích từ đề thi
Mark the letter A, B, C, or D on your answer sheet to indicate the word that differs from the other three in the position of primary stress in each of the following questions.
Question 1: A. enroll B. promote C. require D. danger
Question 2: B. optimistic B. diversity C. environment D. assimilate
Mark the letter A, B, C, or D on your answer sheet to indicate the word whose underlined part differs from the other three in pronunciation in each of the following questions.
|Question 3:||A. terrified||B. influenced||C. averaged||D. accompanied|
|Question 4:||A. identify||B. final||C. applicant||D. decide|
Mark the letter A, B, C, or D on your answer sheet to indicate the underlined part that needs correction in each of the following questions.
Question 5: He bought a lot of books, none of them he has ever read.
- bought B. none of C. them D. has ever read Question 6: There is a few evidence that the children in language classrooms learn foreign languages any better than adults in similar classroom situation.
- few evidence B. in language classrooms
- better D. classroom situation
Question 7: The theory isn’t sounding persuasive anymore because it has been opposed by many scholars.
- isn’t sounding B. anymore C. has been opposed D. scholars
Mark the letter A, B, C, or D on your answer sheet to indicate the correct answer to each of the following questions.
Question 8: The babysitter has told Billy’s parents about his behavior and how he starts acting as soon as they leave home.
- focus-seeking B. meditation-seeking C. attention-seeking D. concentration-seeking
Question 9: as a masterpiece, a work of art must transcend the ideals of the period in which it was created.
- In order to be ranking B. Ranking
- Being ranked D. To be ranked
Question 10: Every piece of equipment was sent to the fire.
- disposable B. consumable C. spendable D. available
Question 11: Smith had a lucky escape. He killed.
- shouldn’t have been B. should have been C. must have been D. could have been
Question 12: Neither of the boys came to school yesterday, ?
- didn’t they B. does they C. did they D. doesn’t they
Question 13: A good leader in globalization is not to impose but change.
- facilitate B. show C. cause D. oppose
Question 14: The old man warned the young boys in the deep river.
- not to swimming B. don’t swim C. to swim D. against swimming
Question 15: His father used to be a ______professor at the university. Many students worshipped him.
- distinguishing B. distinct C. distinctive D. distinguished
Question 16: If Tim so fast, his car wouldn’t have crashed into a tree.
- haven’t driven B. didn’t drive C. drives D. hadn’t driven
Question 17: Most of the in this workshop do not work very seriously or productively.
- rank and file B. tooth and nail C. eager beavers D. old hands
Question 18: Not only in the field of psychology but animal behavior is examined as well.
- is human behavior studied B. is studied human behavior
- human behavior D. human behavior is studied
Question 19: Luckily, the rain so we were able to play the match.
- watered down B. gave out C. got away D. held off