Đề thi thử Tiếng Anh năm học 2018 – 2019 do sở GD-ĐT tỉnh Ninh Bình tổ chức thi có đáp án và giải thích chi tiết
Trích từ đề thi
Mark the letter A, B, C or D on your answer sheet to indicate the word that differs from the rest in the pronunciation of the underlined part in each of the following questions.
Question 1: A. souvenir B. around C. south D. thousand
Question 2: A. hoped B. looked C. admired D. missed
Mark the letter A, B, C or D on your answer sheet to indicate the word that differs from the other three in the position of the primary stress in each of the following questions.
Question 3: A. celebrate B. consider C. occupy D. incident
Question 4: A. secure B. oblige C. vacant D. equip
Mark the letter A, B, C or D on your answer sheet to indicate the correct answer to each of the following questions.
Question 5: After graduation, she found with a local travel company in Ninh Binh.
- career B. workplace C. service D. employment
Question 6: Though , he prefers to teach his children in mother tongue.
- he was in a foreign country B. in a foreign country
- had been in foreign country D. to be in foreign country
Question 7: If the weather so bad, we would have gone out.
- had been B. weren’t C. isn’t D. hadn’t been
Question 8: I clearly remember to the nearby zoo when I was small.
- being taken B. to be taken C. to be taking D. taking
Question 9: If you do what you tell others, they in you.
- would believe B. won’t believe C. believe D. will believe
Question 10: They exchanged letters for 15 years, but they never met in person.
- truly B. actually C. positively D. genuinely
Question 11: In order to your goals, you need to invest the maximum amount of time, effort and energy in your studies.
- manage B. achieve C. catch D. establish
Question 12: Peter opened the door of cellar, wondering what he might find.
- cautious B. cautiously C. cautional D. cautionally
Question 13: Although they tried to hide it, it was that they didn’t like their unwelcome guest.
- foolish B. basic C. obvious D. vigorous
Question 14: Larry was so in his novel that he forgot about his dinner cooking in the oven.
- absorbed B. attracted C. drawn D. obliged
Question 15: Park Hang-seo, who is the head coach of Vietnam national football team, is a new idol of many people.
- Ø B. a C. the D. an
Question 16: , she fainted and it was half an hour before she came round again.
- On hearing the news B. To have heard the news
- She had heard the news D. Just heard the news
Question 17: Do you have any objections this new road scheme?
- for B. with C. at D. to
Question 18: New York is not the capital of the USA, it is the home of the United Nations.
- In spite of B. Because C. Although D. Otherwise
Mark the letter A, B, C or D on your answer sheet to indicate the most suitable response to each of the following exchanges.
Question 19: Mary and her friend, Ann, are in a coffee shop.
Mary: “Would you like Match ice-cream or Caramel with jam?” Ann: “ .”
- I like eating them all B. Yes, I’d love two
- It doesn’t matter D. Neither is fine. They are good.
Question 20: John and Mike are talking about Mike’s new car.
John: “ ”
Mike: “Thanks. I’m glad to hear that.”
- Where did you buy your car? B. What a nice car!
- Your car is new, isn’t it? D. My car is very expensive.