Đề thi thử Tiếng Anh 2019 do sở GD-ĐT tỉnh Bắc Ninh tổ chức thi, có đáp án để các bạn tham khảo
Trích từ đề thi
Mark the letter A, B, C or D on your answer sheet to indicate the word that differs from the rest in the pronunciation of the underlined part in each of the following questions from 1 to 2.
Question 1: A. unwrapped B. approached C. obliged D. sacrificed
Question 2: A. pasture B. mature C. structure D. pleasure
Mark the letter A, B, C or D on your answer sheet to indicate the word that differs from the other three in the position of the primary stress in each of the following questions from 3 to 4.
Question 3: A. postcard B. purpose C. product D. postpone
Question 4: A. abnormal B. comprehend C. surrounding D. instruction
Mark the letter A, B, C or D on your answer sheet to indicate the correct answer to each of the following questions from 5 to 18.
Question 5: You should accept the Nokia mobile phone as a 16-birthday present from your parents delightedly. Don’t _______ _______.
- take it for granted B. buy it through the nose
- look gift horse in the mouth D. pull my leg
Question 6: By next Saturday, Tom a whole month without smoking cigarette.
- has been going B. has gone C. will have gone D. will go
Question 7: New machinery has enhanced the company’s productivity and .
- competitive competitiveness C. competition D. competitor
Question 8: Valentine’s Day_ from Roman, is now celebrated all over the world.
- originated B. originating C. to originate D. originate
Question 9: , no one was absent from the farewell party last night.
- As it rained heavily B. In spite of heavily rain
- Through it rains heavily D. Heavily as it rained
Question 10: I can’t give you the answer on the , I’ll have to think about it for a few days.
- spot B. scene C. place D. minute
Question 11: Unless you well-trained, you to the company.
- are / will never be admitted B. aren’t / will never be admitted
- aren’t / will never admit D. are / will never admit
Question 12: My aunt gave me _____ hat on my 16th birthday.
- new nice cotton yellow B. nice new yellow cotton
- new nice yellow cotton D. nice yellow new cotton
Question 13: It is possible _____ may assist some trees in saving water in the winter.
- that the loss of leaves B. when leaves have lost
- to lose leaves D. the leaves are lost
Question 14: I will stand here and wait for you you come back.
- so through C. until D. because
Question 15: The trouble with James is that he never on time for a meeting.
- turns up B. turns down C. takes off D. takes up
Question 16: There are that not only governments but also individuals should join hands to tackle.
- such many environmental problems B. such a lot of environmental problems
- too numerous environmental problems D. so fewer environmental problems
Question 17: , we stay inside the house.
- It was a stormy day B. The storm day it was
- It being a stormy day D. It is a stormy day
Question 18: I sport to keep fit, not because I like it.
- do B. make C. train D. practise
Mark the letter A, B, C or D on your answer sheet to indicate the word or phrase that is CLOSEST in meaning to the underlined part in each of following questions from 19 to 20.
Question 19: The children were full of beans today, looking forward to their field trip.
- lively and high spirits B. eating a lot
- hyperactive D. melancholy
Question 20: Juan Manuel Santos was awarded the Nobel Peace Prize 2016 for his resolute efforts to bring the country’s more than 50-year-long civil war to an end.
- sure B. original C. certain D. determined
Mark the letter A, B, C or D on your answer sheet to indicate the word of phrase that is OPPOSITE in meaning to the underlined part in each of following questions from 21 to 22.
Question 21: The minister came under fire for his rash decision to close the factory.
- was dismissed B. was criticized C. was penalized D. was acclaimed
Question 22: There weren’t many tough questions in the exam, so I could answer most of them.
- simple B. difficult C. interesting D. important
Mark the letter A, B, C, or D on your answer sheet to indicate the most suitable response to each of the following exchanges from 23 to 24.
Question 23: Mary: “Let me bring something to your party, won’t you?”
Laura: “ ”
- Sorry, I’ve ready had plan for tonight. B. In my opinion, you’re right.
- That really surprises me. D. It’s enough, just to have you come.
Question 24: Daniel: “Do you think it’s bad to keep all the candy to yourself?”
Jacob: “ ”
- You are absolutely right. I’m crazy about candy.
- I’m sorry. I should not be so selfish.
- I’m so sorry. Sometimes I’m too aggressive.
- You’re right. I’m a bit jealous.