Đề thi thử Tiếng Anh năm 2019 do sở GD-ĐT tỉnh Bạc Liệu tổ chức thi dành cho các bạn học sinh 12 ôn thi THPT, đề thi bám sát cấu trúc đề thi mẫu của bộ GD-ĐT. Đề thi có đáp án và giải thích chi tiết 50 câu hỏi trắc nghiệm.
Trích từ đề thi
Mark the letter A, B, C, or D on your answer sheet to indicate the word whose underlined part differs from the other three in pronunciation in each of the following questions.
Question 1. A. laughs B. machines C. parents D. photographs
Question 2. A. arrived B. mended C. invited D. planted
Mark the letter A, B, C, or D on your answer sheet to indicate the word that differs from the other three in the position of primary stress in each of the following questions.
Question 3. A. attitude B. attention C. determine D. atomic
Question 4. A. chemistry B. satisfy C. buffalo D. tobacco
Mark the letter A, B, C, or D on your answer sheet to indicate the undelined part that needs correction in each of the following questions.
Question 5. The founding of the Radium Institute in 1914 made her dream coming true.
A B C D
Question 6. Let’s to get up early to go for a walk before breakfast.
A B C D
Question 7. My manager wanted to know that whether I was taking much money with me to France.
A B C D
Mark the letter A, B, C, or D on your answer sheet to indicate the correct answer to each of the following questions.
Question 8. Rodney for the company for very long before he was promoted.
- didn’t used to work B. didn’t work
- hasn’t been working D. hadn’t been working
Question 9. John said he to visit me the day after.
- had come B. will come C. came D. would come
Question 10. John taking the money, but nobody believed him.
- denied B. apologized C. refused D. warned
Question 11. The director deputy the responsibility for organizing meetings and conferences.
- makes B. becomes C. takes D. gets
Question 12. He expected for an Oscar, but he wasn’t.
- nominating B. to nominate C. to be nominated D. being nominated
Question 13. Some candidates failed the oral exam because thay didn’t have enough .
- confidence B. confidentially C. confident D. confidential
Question 14. It was on March 19th, 1876 the first telephone call was made.
- that B. which C. then D. where
Question 15. You should use this cream the sun from damaging your skin.
- for prevent B. to prevent C. to preventing D. preventing
Question 16. My brother while he his bicycle and hurt himself.
- had fallen / rode B. was falling / rode
- fell / was riding D. had fallen / was riding
Question 17. The viewers to his suggestion with a big clap.
- response responded C. responsive D. respondent
Question 18. Mr. Kane finds it hard to friendly relations with his thoughtless neighbors.
- confide maintain C. sacrifice D. precede
Question 19. Nothing unusual happened, ?
- did it B. didn’t it C. did they D. didn’t they
Mark the letter A, B, C, or D on your answer sheet to indicate the most suitable response to complete each of the following exchanges.
Question 20. Anne: “Do you think we’ll have good weather?” Susan: “ .”
- No, I won’t B. No, I hope C. Yes, I hope so D. Yes, I’m afraid so
Question 21. Anna: “I think we should recycle these bags. It will help protect the environment.” John: “ . ”
- It’s rubbish. We shouldn’t use it. B. I can’t agree with you more
- Never mind D. You can say that again
Mark the letter A, B, C, or D on your answer sheet to indicate the word(s) CLOSEST in meaning to the underlined word(s) in each of the following questions.
Question 22. We can use either verbal or non-verbal forms of communication.
- posture B. Speech C. facial expressions D. gesture
Question 23. In my attempt to win a place at university, I am under a lot of pressure.
- strong influence B. difficulties C. allowance D. force
Mark the letter A, B, C, or D on your answer sheet to indicate the word(s) OPPOSITE in meaning to the underlined word(s) in each of the following questions.
Question 24. In Western culture, it is polite to maintain eye contact during conversation.
- informal B. insecure C. discourteous D. irresponsible
Question 25. There have been significant changes in women’s lives since the women’s liberation movement.
- controlled B. political C. disagreeable D. unimportant
Mark the letter A, B, C, or D on your answer sheet to indicate the sentence that is closest in meaning to each of the following questions.
Question 26. “I am sorry, Jean. I broke your bicycle”, said John.
- John apologized to Jean having broken her
- John apologized to Jean for having broken her
- gized Jean for breaking his
- John apologized Jean about having broken her
Question 27. “Shall I carry the suitcase for you, Mary?”, said John.
- John offered Mary to carry the suitcase for Mary.
- John offered to carry the suitcase for
- John offered carrying the suitcase for
- John offered Mary if he should carry the suitcase for
Question 28. It is said that he broke the world record.
- He is said to have broken the world
- People said that he broke the world
- People were said that world record has been broken by
- He is said that he had broken world