Câp nhật đề thi thử Tiếng Anh năm 2019, Thích Tiếng Anh gửi bạn đề thi thử Tiếng Anh 2019 trường THPT Chuyên Đại Học Vinh, thi ngày 2/3/2019, đề thi có đáp án để các bạn tham khảo, bám sát theo cấu trúc đề thi chính thưc, các câu hỏi trắc nghiệm có tính phân loại cao, kiểm tra đầy đủ từ vựng và ngữ pháp, giúp bạn luyện tập kĩ năng làm bài thi Tiếng Anh THPT hiệu quả
- Đề thi thử Tiếng Anh trường Chuyên Bắc Giang 2019
- Đề thi thử Tiếng Anh Đoàn Thượng năm 2019
- Đề thi thử Tiếng Anh Chuyên Bắc Ninh lần 1 năm 2019
Mark the letter A, B, C, or D on your answer sheet to indicate the word(s) OPPOSITE in meaning to the underlined word(s) in each of the following questions.
Question 1: After many months of grueling work and painful injuries to her shoulder and back, Susan realized that her dream of swimming the English Channel was unattainable.
- confused B. realistic C. impossible D. unachievable
Question 2: Head Coach Park Hang-Seo along with his football team has achieved unprecedented results so far.
- commonplace B. phenomenal C. enormous D. outstanding
Mark the letter A, B, C, or D on your answer sheet to indicate the word(s) CLOSEST in meaning to the underlined word(s) in each of the following questions.
Question 3: I find it difficult to remain neutral while he’s concerned about the matter.
- middle B. positive C. negative D. objective
Question 4: A lot of superstitious practice in a country can be a major impediment to its economic development.
- encouragement B. assistance C. impetus D. obstacle
Read the following passage and mark the letter A, B, C, or D on your answer sheet to indicate the correct word or phrase that best fits each of the numbered blanks from 5 to 9.
SETTLING IN OUR UNIVERSITY
The university campus is like one big village where thousands of students live, work and relax surrounded by rolling green fields. It is the centre of the student (5) ______ in all its variety. While it is basically a place for young people, there are a (6) ______ of family flats and children are never far away. People come to live here from all over the world, so members of different cultures and speakers of different languages live next door to each other. One house has had special structural (7) _____ to make it suitable for students with disabilities. Most first year students live on campus. It’s the easiest way to meet people when you first arrive and there’s always someone to (8) ______. It is a busy, lively place, but because the campus is in the middle of parkland, you can (9) ______ off and be alone if you want to.
Question 5: A. community B. society C. company D. connection
Question 6: A. pile B. block C. number D. quantity
Question 7: A. adjustments B. alterations C. changes D. exchanges
Question 8: A. go in for B. drop in on C. get round to D. face up to
Question 9: A. as B. that C. with D. whose
Mark the letter A, B, C or D on your answer sheet to indicate the underlined part that needs correction in each of the following questions.
Question 10: Though artist Tatun was totally blind in one eye and had only slight vision in another, he became an internationally renowned jazz musician.
- though only slight C. another D. internationally
Question 11: The abilities to work hard, follow directions, and thinking independently are some of the criteria for success in the work place.
- to work B. thinking C. are D. for success
Question 12: Photographs from a satelite are frequently used to generate the information is needed to produce a map.
- are B. used C. generate D. is needed
Mark the letter A, B, C or D on your answer sheet to indicate the word whose underlined part differs from the other three in pronunciation in each of the following questions.
Question 13: A. combines B. mistakes C. complains D. informs
Question 14: A. toothache B. chemistry C. stomach D. church
Mark the letter A, B, C or D on your answer sheet to indicate the correct answer to each of the following questions.
Question 15: Only when you become a parent______ what true responsibility is.
- you will understand B. will you understand
- you understand D. don’t you understand
Question 16: We regret to inform you that Ms. Markowitz’s workshop on public speaking ________ postponed until next week.
- were B. being C. has been D. would be
Question 17: I don’t think students who volunteer in high school will continue to volunter throughout their lives, _____?
- don’t they B. do they C. won’t they D. will they
Question 18: Children are told to be _____ for the whole week and promised to be rewarded at weekends.
- obedience B. obedient C. obey D. disobedient
Question 19: _______, one tin will last for at least six weeks.
- used economical B. used economically
- using economical D. using economically
Question 20: The audience, _____, enjoyed the performance.
- most of whom were students B. they themselves were students
- they were mostly students D. most of whom were students
Question 21: It is the organizer’s request that _____.
- everyone shall arrive here in time B. everyone arrives here in time
- everyone must arrive here in time D. everyone arrive here in time
Question 22: The party was very ______, so almost all his friends left early.
- interesting B. boring C. interested D. bored