Bổ sung thêm đề thi thử 2019 môn Tiếng Anh, Thích Tiếng Anh chia sẻ đề thi thử do trường THPT Lý Thái Tổ tỉnh Bắc Ninh tổ chức thi năm học 2018-2019, Đề thi bám sát cấu trúc đề thi chính thức của bộ GD-ĐT, chuẩn 50 câu hỏi trắc nghiệm, có đáp án và giải thích chi tiết từng câu hỏi, giúp bạn có kĩ năng làm các dạng bài, ôn lại kiến thức ngữ pháp Tiếng Anh.
Trích từ đề thi
Choose A, B, C, or D that best completes each unfinished sentence, substitutes the underlined part
Câu 1: Many graffiti without the permission of the owner of the wall.
- are writing B. are written C. is writing D. is written
Câu 2: You should be very to your teachers for their help
- considerate B. thankful C. gracious D. grateful
Câu 3: You can your shorthand ability by taking notes in shorthand during lectures.
- keep up B. keep back C. keep in D. keep on
Câu 4: Scientists now understand _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _
- how birds navigate over long distances
- how to navigate over long distances the
- How to distance the birds from navigating
- how long distances navigate the birds
Câu 5: “Which hat do you like best?” – “ ”
- Yes, I like it best B. The one I tried on first
- Which one do you like? D. No, I haven’t tried any
Mark the letter A, B, C, or D on your answer sheet to indicate the underlined part that needs correction in each of the following questions.
Câu 6: The federal government recommends that all expectant women will not only refrain from smoking but also avoid places where other people smoke.
- expectant B. will not only refrain
- recommends that D. smoke
Câu 7: It took the mayor over an hour explanation to the other members of the board why he had missed the last meeting
- he had missed B. explanation C. over an D. of
Câu 8: I’m so glad that he spoke in my behalf because I felt awful that I couldn’t make it to the event.
- felt awful B. in my behalf C. make it D. the event
Mark the letter A, B, C, or D on your answer sheet to indicate the word that differs from the other three in the position of primary stress in each of the following questions.
Câu 9: A. solution B. energy C.quality D. compliment
Câu 10: A. secure B. angry C.polite D. complete
Mark the letter A, B, C, or D on your answer sheet to indicate the word whose underlined part differs from the other three in pronunciation in each of the following questions.
Câu 11: A. floor B. door C. noodle D. board
Câu 12: A. visits B. destroys C. believes D. depends
Mark the letter A, B, C, or D on your answer sheet to indicate the sentence that is closest in meaning to each of the following questions.
Câu 13: They believe that burning fossil fuels is the main cause of air pollution.
- It is believed that air pollution is mainly to blame for burning fossil
- It is believed that burning fossil fuels is held responsible for air
- Burning fossil fuels is believed to result from air
- Burning fossil fuels is believed to have caused high levels of air
Câu 14: “I haven’t been very open-minded,” said the manager.
- The manager admitted not having been very open-minded.
- The manager denied having been very open-minded.
- The manager promised to be very open-minded.
- The manager refused to have been very open-minded.
Câu 15: Peter used to work as a journalist for a local newspaper.
- Peter has stopped working as a journalist for a local newspaper.
- Peter no longer likes the job as a journalist for a local
- Peter refused to work as a journalist for a local
- Peter enjoyed working as a journalist for a local
Mark the letter A, B, C, or D to indicate the word or phrase that is CLOSEST in meaning to the underlined part in each of the following questions.
Câu 16: My mom is always bad-tempered when I leave my room untidy.
- feeling embarrassed B. talking too much
- very happy and satisfied D. easily annoyed or irritated
Câu 17: I could see the finish line and thought I was home and dry.
- successful B. hopeful C. hopeless D. unsuccessful
Mark the letter A, B, C, or D on your answer sheet to indicate the word or phrase that is OPPOSITE in meaning to the bolded part in each of the following questions.
Câu 18: He didn’t bat an eyelid when he realized he failed the exam again.
- wasn’t happy2 B. didn’t want to see
- didn’t care D. didn’t show surprise
Câu 19: The US troops are using much more sophisticated weapons in far East.
- expensive B. complicated
- simple and easy to use D. difficult to operate