Đề thi thử Tiếng Anh do trường THPT Xuân Mai thành phố Hà Nội tổ chức thi năm 2019 có đáp án để các bạn tham khảo.
Trích từ đề thi
Mark the letter A, B, C, or D on your answer sheet to indicate the word whose syllable is stressed differently from the rest in each group.
Question 1: A. perversity B. solid C. impudence D. supervisor
Question 2: A. sulphuric B. logical C. interview D. applicant
Mark the letter A, B, C, or D on your answer sheet to indicate the most suitable response to complete each of the following exchanges.
Question 3: “Would you like some spaghetti?” “________I’m full.”
- No, I wouldn’t. B. No, thanks. C. Yes, I would. D. Yes, please.
Question 4: “How much do you earn in your new job?” “________”
- You can be so bossy at times! B. That’s a bit nosey of you!
- I’m not your slave! D. You shouldn’t ask that.
Mark the letter A, B, C, or D on your answer sheet to indicate the correct answer to each of the following questions.
Question 5: Marianne seemed to _____________ offence at my comments on her work.
- have B. make C. do D. take
Question 6: It turned out that I ______________ have bought Frank a present after all.
- needn’t B. oughtn’t C. mightn’t D. mustn’t
Question 7: __________ the temperature, __________ water turns into steam.
- The higher / the faster B. The more higher/ the faster
- The higher / the fast D. Higher / the faster
Question 8: __________ you, I’d think twice about that decision. I could be a bad move.
- Were I B. If I am C. If I had been D. Should I be
Question 9: Mona’s going to leave early this afternoon but she says she’ll _________ up the hours tomorrow.
- make B. catch C. bring D. find
Question 10: I’m so __________ under with work at the moment – it’s awful.
- snowed B. iced C. fogged D. rained
Question 11: You shouldn’t live _______ your means.
- beyond B. into C. on D. without
Question 12: Nobody has turned up late this evening, __________?
- have they B. isn’t it C. haven’t they D. does it
Question 13: __________Columbus was one of __________ first people to cross ___________Atlantic.
- Ø /the / the B. Ø /the /an C. Ø /the /Ø D. The / the / the
Question 14: Class 11A2’s football team __________ 2 games so far this season, and will probably win the championship.
- has won B. has been winning C. will win D. won
Question 15: By 1820, there were over sixty steamboats on the Mississippi river, were quite luxurious
- many of which B. many that C. many of them D. which many
Question 16: __________, the Americans are more concerned with physical attractiveness.
- When choosing a wife or a husband B. Having chosen a wife or a husband
- Although choosing a wife or a husband D. However a wife or a husband chooses