Đề thi thử Tiếng Anh 2019 do trường THPT Yên Lạc tỉnh Vĩnh Phúc tổ chức thi lần 1, đề thi có đáp án và giải thích chi tiết bám sát cấu trúc đề thi chính thức.
Trích từ đề thi
Mark the letter A, B, C, or D to indicate the word or phrase that is CLOSEST in meaning to the underlined part in each of the following questions.
Question 1: Despite her cries, no one came to her assistance.
- help B. suggestion C. hindrance D. belief
Question 2: If it’s raining tomorrow, we’ll have to postpone the match till Sunday.
- play B. put off C. put away D. cancel
Mark the letter A, B, C, or D on your answer sheet to indicate the word that differs from the other three in the position of the primary stress in each of the following questions.
|Question 3:||A. employ||B.effort||C. express||D. reduce|
|Question 4:||A. engage||B. maintain||C. verbal||D. attract|
Choose the letter A, B, C or D to indicate the correct answer to each of the following questions.
Question 5: My mother takes responsibility running the household
- about B. with C. at D. for
Question 6: Vietnamese children are taught at a very young age to obey and look______ elderly people.
- up to B. down on C. away from D. out of
Question 7: Nobody tool any of the warning and they went swimming in the contaminated water.
- sight B. attention C. information D. notice
Question 8: Reagan ___an actor years ago.
- was said having been B. is said to being
- is said to have been D. was said being
Question 9: I must thank the man from ____I got the present.
- that B. which C. who D. whom
Question 10: we work with her, we get confused because of her fast speaking pace.
- So that B. at time C. Whenever D. Although
Question 11: His achievements were partly due to the ____ of his wife.
- assistance B. assisted C. assist D. assistant
Question 12: He wanted to know .
- where can he change some money B. where he can change some money
- where he could change some money D. where could he change some money
Question 13: If I won the lottery, I you half the money.
- had given B. give C. gave D. would give
Question 14: When I came to visit her last night, hs ______a bath.
- had B. has C. is having D. was having Question 15: Kathy is a very girl. She can make friends easily even though she is in a strange place.
- shy B. polite C. sociable D. unfriendly
Question 16: According to FAO, Vietnam is second largest coffee producer in the world after Brazil.
- an B. a C. the D. Ø
Mark the letter A, B, C, or D on your answer sheet to indicate the word or phrase that is OPPOSITE meaning to the underlined part in each of the following questions.
Question 17: Pointing at someone is considered rude in communication.
- impolite B. humorous C. polite D. generous
Question 18: This point has been dealt with the preceding paragraph.
- following B. heading C. previous D. before
Mark the letter A, B, C or D on your answer sheet to indicate the underlined part that needs correction in each of the following questions.
Question 19: The first postage stamps issued in New York City in 1842.
- issued B. stamps C. the first D. in
Question 20: When I will see her tomorrow, I will tell her the truth. I’m sure she will be very happy.
- truth B. will tell C. will see D. happy
Question 22: She said her father that she would go shopping with him the following day.
- him B. that C. would go D. said