Chuẩn bị cho kì thi THPT Quốc Gia năm 2020, Thích Tiếng Anh chia sẻ đề thi thử trường THPT Bình Sơn do ở GD-ĐT tỉnh Vĩnh Phúc tổ chức thi lần 2 dành cho các bạn học sinh khối lớp 12, đề thi có đap án và giải thích chi tiết, bám sát theo cấu trúc đề thi mới, tương tự cấu trúc đề thi chính thức năm 2019, đề thi sẽ được cập nhật bám sát theo sự thay đổi của bộ GD-ĐT.
Trích từ đề thi
Mark the letter A, B, C, or D on your answer sheet to indicate the word whose underlined part differs from the other three in pronunciation in each of the following questions.
Câu 1 (NB): A. approached B. noticed C. supported D. finished
Câu 2 (NB): A. them B. threaten C. through D. thunder
Mark the letter A, B, C, or D on your answer sheet to indicate the word that differs from the rest in the position of the primary stress in each of the following questions.
Câu 3 (NB): A. centralise B. achievement C. combustion D. diversity
Câu 4 (NB): A. relevant B. assistant C. argument D. attitude
Mark the letter A, B, C, or D on your answer sheet to indicate the correct answer to each of the following questions.
Câu 5 (VD): I finally __________ the cold that I had had all week.
- pass out B. get over C. come down with D. pull through
Câu 6 (VD): My college graduation was a real__________ day for my whole life.
- red letter B. red ink C. red tape D. red brick
Câu 7 (VD): The weather is going to change soon; I feel it in my __________
- body B. legs C. bones D. skin
Câu 8 (TH): My parents lent me the money. _________, I couldn’t have afforded the trip.
- Therefore B. However C. Only if D. Otherwise
Câu 9 (TH): They _________ enthusiastically when their teacher ___________in.
- will discuss/ will come B. will have discussed/ comes
- were discussing/ came D. discuss/ comes
Câu 10 (TH): The earthquake, and tsunami that followed, has killed over 1300 people, the majority of ________were in the city of Palu in Central Sulawesi, Indonesia.
- which B. them C. whom D. that
Câu 11 (TH): There is no excuse for your late submission! You _________ the report by last Monday.
- needn’t have finished B. mightn’t have finished
- should have finished D. must have finished
Câu 12 (TH): I don’t think Jill would be a good teacher. She’s got little patience, __________?
- hasn’t she B. does she C. doesn’t she D. has she
Câu 13 (NB): There are billions of stars in_________ space.
- a B. an C. the D. x
Câu 14 (TH): _________ ten minutes earlier, you would have got a better seat.
- If you arrived B. Had you arrived C. Were you arrived D. If you hadn’t arrived
Câu 15 (TH): The boys proposed that their group leader__________ a camping trip.
- organize B. organized C. organizes D. organizing
Câu 16 (TH): In some parts of the country, prices are__________ than in others.
- the highest B. higher and higher C. highest D. more and more high
Câu 17 (TH): I deeply regret __________ to her so severely last night. She was badly hurt.
- to speak B. to be speaking C. being spoken D. having spoken
Câu 18 (TH): No sooner ________ than he begins to be washed.
- a human being born B. a human being had been born
- was a human being born D. is a human being born
Mark the letter A, B, C, or D on your answer sheet to indicate the most suitable response to complete each of the following exchanges.
Câu 19 (NB): Ensoleill and Sunny are talking about Ted’s accident last week.
Ensoleill: “A motor bike knocked Ted down”.
- How terrific! B. Poor Ted! C. What it is now? D. What a motor bike!
Câu 20 (TH): Mary and her friend, Ensoleill, are in a coffee shop.
Mary: “Would you like Matcha ice–cream or Caramen with jam?”
Ensoleill: “ ____________________”
- Yes, I’d love two. B. I like eating them all.
- It doesn’t matter. D. Neither is fine. They are good.
Mark the letter A, B, C, or D on your answer sheet to indicate the word(s) CLOSET in meaning to the underlined word(s) in each of the following questions.
Câu 21 (VDC): You’re not trying to suggest I should turn a blind eye and forget all about it?
- criticize for B. look into C. wink at D. worried about
Câu 22 (VD): If that was done on a national scale, we would wipe out this infectious disease.
- establish B. retain C. eliminate D. maintain
Mark the letter A, B, C, or D on your answer sheet to indicate the word(s) OPPOSITE in meaning to the underlined word(s) in each of the following questions.
Câu 23 (TH): Vietnamese have a strong sense of hospitality and feel embarrassed if they cannot show their guests full respect by preparing for their interval.
- difference B. unfriendliness C. generosity D. politeness
Câu 24 (VDC): We run a very tight ship here, and we expect all our employees to be at their desks by eight o’clock and take good care of their own business.
- have a good voyage B. organize things inefficiently
- run faster than others D. manage an inflexible system