Cập nhật thêm cho bộ đề thi thử Tiếng Anh năm 2017, Thích Tiếng Anh chia sẻ “Đề thi thử Tiếng Anh sở Giáo Dục và Đào Tạo Long An năm 2017 ” có đáp án, định dạng WORD. Các bạn tải về ôn tập nhé!
- Đề thi thử Tiếng Anh trường THPT Chuyên Lê Quý Đôn – Quảng Trị lần 2 năm 2017
- Đề thi thử Tiếng Anh trường THPT Gia Viễn C – Ninh Bình lần 1 năm 2017 (bản WORD)
- Đề thi thử Tiếng Anh trường THPT Yên Định – Thanh Hóa lần 2 năm 2017 (bản WORD)
- Đề thi thử Tiếng Anh Sở Giáo Dục và Đào Tạo Đăk lăk lần 2 năm 2017 (bản WORD)
- Đề thi thử Tiếng Anh trường THPT Chuyên Quốc Học – Huế lần 1 năm 2017 (bản WORD)
- Đề thi thử Tiếng Anh trường THPT Hải Lăng năm 2017 (bản WORD)
Mark the letter A, B, C, or D on your answer sheet to indicate the word whose underlined part differs from the other three in pronunciation in each of the following questions.
Question 1: A. involved B. devoted C. considered D. declined
Question 2: A. species B. invention C. medicine D. tennis
Mark the letter A, B, C, or D on your answer sheet to indicate the word that differs from the other three in the position of the primary stress in each of the following questions.
Question 3: A. copy B. remove C. notice D. cancel
Question 4: A. extinction B. furniture C. applicant D. wilderness
Mark the letter A, B, C, or D on your answer sheet to indicate the underlined part that needs correction in each of the following questions.
Question 5: The assumption that smoking has bad effectson our health have been proved.
A B C D
Question 6: A novel is a story long enough to fill a complete book, in that the characters and
A B C
events are usually imaginary.
Question 7: The leader demanded from his members a serious attitude towards work, good
A B C
team spirit, and that they work hard.
Mark the letter A, B, C, or D on your answer sheet to indicate the correct answer to each of the following questions.
Question 8: There _______ many significant advances in Vietnamese education recently.
- are B. will be C. had been D. have been
Question 9: So little _______ about mathematics that the lecture was completely beyond me.
- did I know B. I knew C. do I know D. I know
Question 10: The harder we studied, _______.
- the more confusing we got B. the most confused we got
- the more confused we got D. we got much confused
Question 11: Visitors to the local museum are mostly attracted by _______ rocking chair.
- an old wooden European beautiful B. a beautiful old European wooden
- an old beautiful wooden European D. a wooden old beautiful European
Question 12: _______ broken several world records in swimming.
- She is said to have B. People say she had
- It is said to D. She is said she has
Question 13: Books provide the reader _______ so many facts and so much information.
- for B. on C. with D. at
Question 14: The Vietnamese participants took part in the 28th SEA Games in Singapore with great _______.
- enthusiast B. enthusiastic C. enthusiastically D. enthusiasm
Question 15: My father always _______ the crossword in the newspaper before breakfast.
- writes B. does C. works D. makes
Question 16: We should organize different activities to _______ people’s awareness of the need to protect endangered animals.
- raise B. rise C. classify D. get
Question 17: Anna is holding her shopping bag with one hand and turning the door handle with _______.
- others B. the other C. another D. other
Question 18: The Second World War _______ in 1939.
- turned up B. took off C. brought up D. broke out
Question 19: Quite soon, the world is going to _______ energy resources.
- come down with B. run out of C. keep up with D. stand up for
Question 20: Two friends Cindy and Peter are talking about Peter’s tennis game.
– Cindy: “I thought your tennis game was a lot better today, Peter.”
– Peter: “_______. I thought it was terrible.”
- It’s alright B. Never mind C. My pleasure D. You’ve got to be kidding!
Question 21: Barbara is at the clinic.
– Barbara: “Can I make an appointment to see a doctor, please?” – Receptionist: “_____.”
- Not at the moment. He can’t be disturbed B. OK, let me just check my diary
- Have a seat and I will be with you in an hour D. OK, you will need to check my diary
Mark the letter A, B, C, or D on your answer sheet to indicate the word(s) CLOSEST in meaning to the underlined word(s) in each of the following questions.
Question 22: The situation seems to be changing minute by minute.
- again and again B. time after time C. very rapidly D. from time to time
Question 23: The competition will commence just after the opening ceremony.
- begin B. indulge C. restrict D. devote
Mark the letter A, B, C, or D on your answer sheet to indicate the word(s) OPPOSITE in meaning to the underlined word(s) in each of the following questions.
Question 24: Any student who neglects his or her homework is unlikely to do well at school.
- puts off B. looks for C. attends to D. approves of
Question 25: No one knew precisely what would happen to a human being in space.
- wrongly B. casually C. legally D. formally
Mark the letter A, B, C, or D on your answer sheet to indicate the sentence that is closest in meaning to each of the following questions.
Question 26: You needn’t have taken so many warm clothes there.
- It’s not necessary for you to take so many warm clothes there.
- You have taken so many warm clothes there that I don’t need.
- There’s no need for you to take many warm clothes there.
- You took lots of warm clothes there, but it turned out not necessary.
Question 27: “Leave my house now or I’ll call the police!” shouted the lady to the man.
- The lady threatened to call the police if the man didn’t leave her house.
- The lady said that she would call the police if the man didn’t leave her house.
- The lady politely told the man that she would call the police if he didn’t leave her house.
- The lady informed the man that she would call the police.
Question 28: It’s difficult for me to understand what he implies.
- Understanding what he implies is found difficult.
- What he implies is not very difficult to understand.
- I find it difficult to understand what he means.
- To understand what he really means is difficult to find.
Question 29: The plan may be ingenious. It will never work in practice.
- Ingenious as may the plan be, it will never work in practice.
- Ingenious as the plan may be, it will never work in practice.
- The plan may be too ingenious to work in practice.
- The plan is as impractical as it is ingenious.
Question 30: Most scientists know him well. However, very few ordinary people have heard of him.
- Many ordinary people know him better than most scientists do.
- Although he is well-known to scientists, he is little known to the general public.
- He is the only scientist that is not known to the general public.
- Not only the general public but also scientists know him as a big name.
Read the following passage and mark the letter A, B, C, or D on your answer sheet to indicate the correct word or phrase that best fits each of the numbered blanks from 31 to 35.
Running is now very popular both as a sport and as a way of keeping fit. Even if you only run a short (31) ____ once or twice a week, you need to make sure you wear good shoes. (32) _____ is a lot of choice nowadays in running shoes. First of all, how much you want to spend on your shoes. Then find a pair which fits you well. Be prepared to try different sizes in different types of shoes. Women’s shoes are made narrower than men’s. Although most women will find a woman’s shoe which suits them, there is no (33) ___ why a woman can’t wear a man’s shoe. The same is true for a man – (34) ____ a woman’s shoe fits you better, just wear it. Take your time in the shop. If you (35) ____ a mistake and buy the wrong shoes, your feet will let you know.
Question 31: A. distance B. path C. line D. length
Question 32: A. It B. This C. There D. That
Question 33: A. fact B. reason C. knowledge D. choice
Question 34: A. because B. so C. despite D. if
Question 35: A. make B. do C. cause D. take
Ghi rõ nguồn khi sử dụng lại tài liệu, nguồn: Nguyễn Minh Hiền – Thích Tiếng Anh – thichtienganh.com
Thích Tiếng Anh đã chia sẻ “Đề thi thử Tiếng Anh sở Giáo Dục và Đào Tạo Long An năm 2017 (bản WORD)“. Chúc các bạn có thể rút ra được nhiều kiến thức hay khi luyện tập đề này nhé!