Cập nhật đề thi thử Tiếng Anh năm 2020 ôn thi THPT Quốc Gia, Đề thi trường THPT Hàn Thuyên tỉnh Bắc Ninh, tổ chức thi lần 1 có đáp án và giải thích chi tiết. Đề thi bám sát theo cấu trúc đề thi chính thức của bộ GD-ĐT theo chương trình thi mới,
Trích từ đề thi
Blacken the letter A, B, C, or D on your answer sheet to indicate the correct answer to each of the following questions.
Câu 1: Do you know that ________ longest river in ________ world is ________ Nile?
- the/the/the B. a/the/the C. x/the/a D. the/the/x
Câu 2: Lightweight luggage enables you to manage easily even when fully ________.
- crowded B. loaded C. carried D. packed
Câu 3: The revolving door remained ________ because Posey was pushing on it the wrong way.
- station B. stationed C. stationary D. stationery
Câu 4: ________ at the airport more early, he would have met his friend.
- Than he arrived B. Had he arrived C. When he arrived D. He has arrived
Câu 5: You must have forgotten to send the email, ________ there’s nothing in my inbox.
- because of B. for C. due to D. owning to
Câu 6: The wine had made him a little ________ and couldn’t control his movement.
- light-headed B. narrow-minded C. light-hearted D. light-footed
Câu 7: My little girl is tired now because she ________ all day.
- studies B. studied C. has been studying D. has studied
Câu 8: The new director has really got things ________.
- flying B. running C. jogging D. moving
Câu 9: ________________________, he left the hall quickly.
- Not be rewarded with a smile B. Not rewarding with a smile
- Not having rewarded with a smile D. Not being rewarded with a smile
Câu 10: We were ________ a mile of our destination when we ran out of petrol.
- hardly B. only C. within D. inside
Câu 11: The forecast has revealed that the world’s reserves of fossil fuel will have ________ by 2015.
- taken over B. caught up C. run out D. used off
Câu 12: I usually buy my clothes ________. It’s cheaper than going to the dress maker.
- on the shelf B. on the house C. in public D. off the peg
Câu 13: As ________ in Greek and Roman mythology, harpies were frightful monsters that were half woman and half bird.
- description B. describing C. to describe D. described
Câu 14: Scientists have invented walls and windows that can block out the noise, which allows individuals to focus on their work without ________.
- be disturbed B. disturbing C. being disturbed D. being disturbing
Blacken the letter A, B, C, or D on your answer sheet to show the underlined part that needs correction
Câu 15: Televisions are now an everyday feature of most households in the United States, and television viewing is the number of one activity leisure.
- everyday B. activity leisure C. most households D. television viewing
Câu 16: New sources of energy have been looking for as the number of fossil fuels continues to decrease.
- New sources B. been looking C. fossil D. continues
Câu 17: Almost poetry is more enjoyable when it is read aloud.
- is more B. Almost C. it is D. enjoyable