Thích Tiếng Anh chia sẻ bộ đề thi thử Tiếng Anh ôn tập chuẩn bị cho kì thi THPT Quốc Gia. Đề thi số 1 trong bộ 15 đề thi thử Tiếng Anh có đáp án và giải thích chi tiết, với đề thi thử số 1 có đáp án chi tiết bản WORD sẽ giúp các bạn ôn thi môn Tiếng Anh hiệu quả hơn.
Tham khảo thêm đề thi thử:
- Đề thi thử Tiếng Anh theo cấu trúc đề thi mới năm 2017 – Đề số 15
- Đề thi thử Tiếng Anh theo cấu trúc đề thi mới năm 2017 – Đề số 14
- Đề thi thử Tiếng Anh theo cấu trúc đề thi mới năm 2017 – Đề số 13
- Đề thi thử Tiếng Anh theo cấu trúc đề thi mới năm 2017 – Đề số 12
- Đề thi thử Tiếng Anh theo cấu trúc đề thi mới năm 2017 – Đề số 11
Mark the letter A, B, C, or D on your answer sheet to indicate the word whose underlined part is pronounced differently from that of the rest in each of the following questions.
Question 1: A. wickedB. watchedC. stoppedD. cooked
Question 2: A. head B. bread C. clean D. lead
Mark the letter A, B, C or D on your answer sheet to indicate the word that differs from the other three in the position of primary stress in each of the following questions.
Question 3: A. familiar B. impatient C. uncertain D. arrogant
Question 4: A. disappear B. arrangement C. opponent D. contractual
Mark the letter A, B, C, or D on your answer sheet to indicate the correct answer to each of the following questions.
Question 5: There is too much in this world.
- greediness B. greed C.greedy D. greedness
Question 6: – “That’s a very nice skirt you’re wearing.”
– “ ”
- Howacompliment! B. That’s all right.
- It’s nice of you tosayso. D. I like you said so.
Question 7: are the formal rules of correct or polite behavior among people using the Internet.
- Trafficrules B. Family rules C. Codes of etiquettes D. Codes of netiquettes
Question 8: – “ ”
– “Yes, of course. ”
- You won’t help methistime. B. You’d better give me one hand.
- I don’t think I’ll needyourhelp. D. Could you give me a hand?
Question 9: UNICEF supports and funds for the most disadvantaged children all over the world.
- presents B.assists C. provides D. offers
Question 10: He would win the race if he his brother’s example and trained harder.
- repeated B. set C.answered D. followed
Question 11: “Excuse me. Where is the office of OXFAM located?”
- leading B. head C.central D. summit
Question 12: The doctors know that it is very difficult to save the patient’s life, they will try their best.
- but B.although C. despite D. however
Question 13: I am sending you my curriculum vitae you will have a chance to study it before our interview.
- sothat B. because C. for D. since
Question 14: Everybody in the house woke up when the burglar alarm .
- went out B.went off C. came about D. rang off
Question 15: Have a piece of chocolate, ?
- doyou B. would you C. don’t you D. haven’t you
Question 16: By the time you come here tomorrow, the work .
- will havebeenfinishing B. will be finishing
- will havebeenfinished D. will be finished
Question 17: If you put your money in a bank now, you may get 12%___________annually.
- interest B.profit C. money D. income
Question 18: I can’t possibly lend you any more money, it is quite out of the .
- order B.practice C. place D. question
Mark the letter A, B, C, or D on your answer sheet to indicate the word(s) CLOSEST in meaning to the underlined word(s) in each of the following questions.
Question 19: Such problems as haste and inexperience are a universal feature of youth.
- marked B.separated C. shared D. hidden
Question 20: We have lived there for years and grown fond of the surroundings. That is why we do not want to leave.
- lovedthesurroundings B. planted many trees in the surroundings
- possessed bythesurroundings D. haunted by the surroundings
Mark the letter A, B C or D on your answer sheet to indicate the word(s) OPPOSITE in meaning to the underlined word(s) in each of the following questions.
Question 21: He is a typical optimist, always looking on the bright side of everything.
- pessimist B.introvert C. extrovert D. activist
Question 22: When I was going shopping yesterday, I accidentally met one of my old friends in high school.
- byfar B. byheart C. by chance D. on purpose
Read the following passage and mark the letter A, B, C or D on your answer sheet to indicate the correct answer for each of the blanks from 30 to 39.
The universal symbol of the Internet era communications, the @ sign used in e-mail addresses to signify the word ‘at’, is (23) a 500-year-old invention of Italian merchants, a Rome academic has revealed. Giorgio Stabile, a science professor at La Sapienza University, claims to have stumbled on the earliest known example of the symbol’s use, as a(n) (24) of a measure of weight or volume. He says the sign represents an amphora, a measure of capacity based on the terracotta jars used to transport grain and liquid in the ancient Mediterranean world.
The professor unearthed toe ancient symbol in the course of research for a visual history of the 20th century, to be published by the Treccani Encyclopedia. The first (25) instance of its use, he says, occurred in a letter written by a Florentine merchant on May 4, 1536. He says the sign made its way along trade routes to northern Europe, where it came to represent ‘at the price of’, its contemporary accountancy meaning.
Professor Stabile believes that Italian banks may possess even earlier documents (26) the symbol lying forgotten in their archives. The oldest example could be of great value. It could be used (27) publicity purposes and to enhance the prestige of the institution that owned it, he says. The race is on between the mercantile world and the banking world to see who has the oldest documentation of @.
Question 23:A. actually B. truly C. essentially D. accurately
Question 24:A. proof B. sign C. evidence D. indication
Question 25:A. known B. knowing C. knowable D. knowledgeable
Question 26:A. taking B. carrying C. delivering D. bearing
Question 27:A. on B. for C. with D. by
Trên đây là “Đề thi thử Tiếng Anh theo cấu trúc mới năm 2017 – Đề số 1 (Có đáp án và giải thích chi tiết)“. Các bạn nhớ tải thêm đề thi về ôn tập nhé!