Nằm trong 15 đề thi thử Tiếng Anh theo cấu trúc đề thi mới năm 2017, Thích Tiếng Anh chia sẻ đề số 3 có đáp án và giải thích chi tiết bản WORD. Mọi người luyện đề chăm chỉ nhé!
- Đề thi thử Tiếng Anh theo cấu trúc mới năm 2017 – Đề số 1
- Đề thi thử Tiếng Anh theo cấu trúc mới năm 2017 – Đề số 2
Mark the letter A, B, C, or D on your answer sheet to indicate the word whose underlined part differs from the other three in pronunciation in each of the following questions.
Question 1: A. servesB. hopesC. likesD. writes
Question 2: A. substantial B. initiate C. particular D. attention
Mark the letter A, B, C, or D on your answer sheet to indicate the word that differs from the other three in the position of primary stress in each of the following questions.
Question 3: A. express B. effort C. employ D. reduce
Question 4: A. preference B. attraction C. advantage D. infinitive
Mark the letter A, B, C, or D on your answer sheet to indicate the underlined part that needs correction in each of the following questions.
Question 5: The passengers, tired after a very long trip, was relaxing in every available seat in the
A B C D
Question 6: If we had more time last week, we would certainly have finished the project on time.
A B C D
Question 7: Sleeping, resting, and to drink fruit juice are the best ways to care for a cold.
A B C D
Mark the letter A, B, C, or D on your answer sheet to indicate the correct answer to each of the following questions.
Question 8: I’d like to see that football match because I___________once this year.
- haven’t seen B. don’t see C. weren’t seeing D. didn’t see
Question 9: They always kept on good ___________with their next-door neighbors for the children’s sake.
- will B. friendship C. terms D. relations
Question 10: Some candidates failed the oral examination because they didn’t have enough ___________.
- confide B. confident C. confidential D. confidence
Question 11: Our new coach is popular ___________the whole team.
- for B. to C. by D. with
Question 12: Don’t go too fast! I can’t ___________up with you.
- keep B. go C. walk D. run
Question 13: I have no idea where ___________.
- has she got that information B. she got that information
- did she get that information D. that information has she got
Question 14: That’s___________story I have ever heard.
- a ridiculous B. the ridiculous C. the more ridiculous D. the most ridiculous
Question 15: We bought some ___________.
- German lovely old glasses B. German old lovely glasses
- lovely old German glasses D. old lovely German glasses
Question 16: ___________non-verbal language is___________important aspect of interpersonal communication.
- The – a B. ø – an C. A – the D. The – ø
Question 17: Their apartment looks nice. In fact, it’s___________.
- extremely comfortable B. extreme comfortably
- extreme comfortable D. extremely comfortably
Question 18: My teacher is one of the people ___________ .
- I look up to them B. whom look up to
- I look up to D. to who I look up to
Question 19: In my company, the director deputy usually ___________the responsibility for organizing meetings and conferences .
- makes B. gets C. becomes D. takes
Mark the letter A, B, C, or D on your answer sheet to indicate the most suitable response to complete each of the following exchanges.
Question 20: “Would you mind turning down the TV? I’m working!”
- Yes, I’m working, too. B. Not at all. I’ll do it now.
- Thank you. I’m pleased. D. No, I wouldn’t be working.
Question 21: “Please, lock the door carefully before you leave the room.”
- I won’t tell you when I do it. B. I’m thinking of selling the house.
- That’s for sure. D. I’m sorry. I did it last night.
Mark the letter A, B, C,or D on your answer sheet to indicate the word(s) CLOSEST in meaning to the underlined word(s) in each of the following questions.
Question 22: Mr. Gerstein was particularly taken back to hear that sleeping problems are often linked to physical problems.
- surprised B. intended C. determined D. relieved
Question 23: I shouldn’t go outside without a raincoat because it’s raining cats and dogs.
- it’s just started to rain B. it’s raining very heavily
- it’s going to rain D. it’s drizzling
Mark the letter A, B, C, or D on your answer sheet to indicate the word(s) OPPOSITE in meaning to the underlined word(s) in each of the following questions.
Question 24: I could only propose a partial solution to the crisis in the company.
- half B. halfway C. effective D. complete
Question 25: Inadequate supply of oxygen to the blood can cause death within minutes.
- Sufficient B. Nonexistent C. Rich D. Useful
Ghi rõ nguồn khi sử dụng lại tài liệu, nguồn: Nguyễn Minh Hiền – Thích Tiếng Anh – thichtienganh.com