Bổ sung thêm đề thi thử môn Tiếng Anh 2018, Thích Tiếng Anh chia sẻ “Đề thi thử Tiếng Anh THPT Quốc Gia năm 2018 Sở GD-ĐT Hải Phòng” bản PDF. Đề thi thử Tiếng Anh do sở GD-ĐT Hải Phòng tổ chức thi năm 2018. Đề thi thử Tiếng Anh 2018 có đáp án cho các bạn học sinh lớp 12 ôn luyện chuẩn bị cho kì thi THPT Quốc Gia môn Tiếng Anh đạt kết quả cao.
Đề thi Tiếng Anh mới
- Đề thi thử Tiếng Anh THPT Quốc Gia năm 2018 trường THPT Thanh Sơn – Phú Thọ lần 2
- Đề thi thử Tiếng Anh THPT Quốc Gia năm 2018 Sở GD-ĐT Hà Nội lần 1
- Đề thi thử Tiếng Anh THPT Quốc Gia năm 2018 trường THPT Hương Khê – Hà Tĩnh lần 1
- Đề thi thử Tiếng Anh THPT Quốc Gia năm 2018 trường THPT Chuyên Khoa Học Tự Nhiên lần 2
Các bộ đề thi Tiếng Anh chọn lọc
- 20 Đề thi thử Tiếng Anh năm 2018 kì thi THPT Quốc Gia có đáp án
- 12 Đề thi thử Tiếng Anh năm 2018 đánh giá năng lực có đáp án giải thích chi tiết – cô Mai Phương
- 70 Đề thi thử Tiếng Anh các trường chuyên, nổi tiếng năm 2017 (có đáp án chi tiết)
- 48 Đề thi thử Tiếng Anh các trường trên toàn quốc năm 2017 có đáp án (bản WORD)
- 20 Đề thi thử Tiếng Anh cho kì thi THPT Quốc Gia bản WORD (có đáp án)
- 15 đề thi thử Tiếng Anh theo cấu trúc đề thi mới năm 2017 có đáp án chi tiết
Read the following passage and mark the letter A, B, C, or D on your answer sheet to indicate the correct answer to each of the questions from 1 to 7.
The increase in international business and in foreign investment has created a need for executives with knowledge of foreign language and skills in cross-cultural communication. Americans, however, have not been well trained in either area and, consequently, have not enjoyed the same level in negotiation in an international arena as have their foreign counterparts.
Negotiating is the process of communicating back and forth for the purpose of reaching an agreement. Involves persuasion and compromise, but in order to participate in either one, the negotiators must understand the ways in which people are persuaded and how compromise is reached within the culture of negotiation.
In many international negotiations business abroad, Americans are perceived as wealthy and impersonal. It often appears to the foreign negotiator that Americans represents a large multimillion–dollar corporation that can afford to pay the price without bargaining further. The American negotiator’s role became that of and impersonal purveyor of information and cash, the image that succeeds only in underming the negotiation.
In studies of American negotiators abroad, several traits have been identified that may serve to confirm that stereotypical perception, while subverting the negotiator’s position. Two traits in particular that cause cross-cultural misunderstanding are directness and impatience on that part of Amarican negotiator. Furthermore, American negotiators often insist on realizing short-term goals. Foreign negotiators, on the other hand, may value the relationship established between negotiators and may be willing to invest time in it for long-term benefits. In order to solidify the relationship, they may opt for indirect interactions without regard for the time involved in getting to know the other negotiator.
Clearly, perceptions and differences in values affect the outcomes of negotiation and the success of negotiators. For Americans to play a more effective role in international business negotiations, they must put forth more effort to improve cross-cultural understanding.
Question 1: What’s the author main point ?
- American negotiators need to learn more about other cultures.
- Negotiation is the process of reaching an agreement.
- Foreign perceptions of American negotiators are based on stereotypes.
- Foreign languages are important for international business.
Question 2: According to the autor, what is the purpose of negotiation ?
- To undermine the other negotiator’s position
- To reach an agreement
- To communicate back and forth
- To understand the culture of the negotiators
Question 3: The word “persuaded” in paragraph 2 is closest in meaning to :
- informed B. respected C. convinced D. accused
Question 4: The word “that” in paragraph 3 refers to :
- role B. corporation C. price D. bargaining
Question 5: Which of the following is mentioned as a criterion necessary for negotiation ?
- participation B. compromise C. communication D. investment
Question 6: According to the passage, how can the businesspersons improve their negotiation skills ?
- By getting to know the negotiators B. By explaining the goals more clearly
- By living in a foreign culture D. By compromising more often
Question 7: The American negotiators are described as all of the following EXCEPT :
- known for direct interactions B. interested in short-term goals
- willing to invest time in relationships D. perceived by foreign negotiators as wealthy
Mark the letter A, B, C or D on your answer sheet to indicate the word (s) OPPOSITE in meaning to the underlined word (s) in each of the following questions
Question 8: If he gets to university, his parents will be walking on air
- disgusted B. promising C. upset D. hopeful
Question 9: She rarely smiles because she’s shy about exposing her crooked teeth.
- pulling B. hiding C. showing D. brushing
Vui lòng tôn trọng ghi lại nguồn khi chia sẻ lại đề thi, nguồn: Nguyễn Minh Hiền – thichtienganh.com
Thích Tiếng Anh chia sẻ “Đề thi thử Tiếng Anh THPT Quốc Gia năm 2018 Sở GD-ĐT Hải Phòng“