Bổ sung thêm đề thi thử Tiếng Anh năm 2018, Thích Tiếng Anh chia sẻ “Đề thi thử Tiếng Anh THPT Quốc Gia năm 2018 trường THPT Chuyên Bắc Ninh – Bắc Ninh lần 2” – đề thi có đáp án để các bạn tham khảo và thichtienganh.com sẽ luôn cố gắng cập nhật các đề thi thử Tiếng Anh mới nhất gửi tới các bạn học sinh ôn luyện, đặc biệt là các bạn học sinh lớp 12 đang ôn luyện chuẩn bị cho kì thi THPT Quốc Gia môn Tiếng Anh.
THAM KHẢO CÁC ĐỀ THI THỬ TIẾNG ANH 2018 MỚI NHẤT :
- Đề thi thử Tiếng Anh THPT Quốc Gia năm 2018 trường THPT Kim Liên – Hà Nội lần 1
- Đề thi thử Tiếng Anh THPT Quốc Gia năm 2018 trường THPT Chuyên Lam Sơn – Thanh Hóa
- Đề thi thử Tiếng Anh THPT Quốc Gia năm 2018 trường THPT Yên Mô B – Ninh Bình lần 1
- Đề thi thử Tiếng Anh THPT Quốc Gia năm 2018 trường THPT Quỳ Hợp – Nghệ An lần 1
- Đề thi thử Tiếng Anh THPT Quốc Gia năm 2018 trường THPT Thạnh Hóa – Long An
- Đề thi thử Tiếng Anh THPT Quốc Gia năm 2018 trường THPT Chuyên Thái Bình lần 1
CÁC ĐỀ THI THỬ TIẾNG ANH HAY NÊN HỌC:
- 12 Đề thi thử Tiếng Anh năm 2018 đánh giá năng lực có đáp án giải thích chi tiết – cô Mai Phương
- 70 Đề thi thử Tiếng Anh các trường chuyên, nổi tiếng năm 2017 (có đáp án chi tiết)
- 48 Đề thi thử Tiếng Anh các trường trên toàn quốc năm 2017 có đáp án (bản WORD)
- 20 Đề thi thử Tiếng Anh cho kì thi THPT Quốc Gia bản WORD (có đáp án)
- 15 đề thi thử Tiếng Anh theo cấu trúc đề thi mới năm 2017 có đáp án chi tiết
TRÍCH MỘT PHẦN TỪ ĐỀ THI:
Choose the letter A, B, C or D to indicate the word whose underlined part is pronounced differently from that of the rest in each of the following questions.
Question 1: A. Exhaust B. Exam C. Exact
Question 2: A. Command B. Community C. Complete
Mark the letter A, B, C, or D on your answer sheet to indicate the word that differs from the rest in the position of the main stress in each of the following questions.
Question 3: A. Document B. Development C. Improvement D. Environment
Question 4: A. Comfortable B. Dynasty C. Literatue D. Engineering
Read the following passage and mark the letter A, B, C or D on your answer sheet to choose the word of phrase that best fits each of the numbered blanks from 5 to 9.
As teenagers approach university level, a decision has to be made on what course to pursue. In this world of diversity, (5) _____ such a choice is not wasy for both children and parents. In the old days, it was not much a problem to do the task because there were not so many diverse learning areas to choose from. Besides, there were only a few distinctive professtional careers like doctor, engineer, accountant, nursem teacher,etc. to think about. Most higher learning usually led to a finacially successful life. (6) _____, the cost of education was not so high. Today’s world is entirely different from the things (7) _____ have just been described. The job market is constantly changing due to innovative technology and new (8) _____. Meanwhile, most teenagers have difficulty in indentifying their own interests. There are a variety of wellorganized career talks and student counseling workshop to guide and help teenagers (9) _____ what course to take. Furthermore, psychological tests are also used. Certain instruments such as surveys, interviews and computer software can help to find out prefenrences, interests, or learning styles of the students.
Question 5: A. Taking B. Making C. Giving D. Having
Question 6: A. in additon B. otherwise C. for example D. therefore
Question 7. A. when B. that C. where D. what
Question 8. A. competitively B. competition C. compete D. competitive
Question 9. A. employ B. study C. decide D. apply
Read the following passage and mark the letter A, B, C, or D on your answer sheet to indicate the correct answer to each of the questions.
Living things include both the visible world of animals and plants, as well as the invisible world of bacteria and viruses. On a basic level, we can say that life is ordered. Organisms have an enormously complex organization. Life can also “work”. Living creatures can take in energy from the enviroment. This energy, in the form of food, is changed to maintain metabolic processes and for survival. Life grow sand develops. This means more than just getting larger in size. Living organisms also have the ability to rebuild and repair themselves when injured. Life can reproduce. Life can only come from other living creatures. Life can respond. Think about the last time you accidentally stubbed your toe. Almost instantly, you moved back in pain. Finally, life can adapt and respond to the demands placed on it by the environment. There are three basic types of adaptations that can occur in higher organisms.”
Reversible changes occur as a response to changes in the environment. Let’s say you live near sea level and you travel to a mountainous area. You may begin to experience difficulty breathing and an increase in heart rate as a result of the change in altitude. These symptoms go away when you go back down to sea level.
Body-related changes happen as a result of prolonged changes in the environment. Using the previous example, if you were to stay in the mountainous area for a long time, you wuld notice that your heart rate would begin to slow down and you would begin to breathe normally. These changes are also reversible. Genotypic changes (caused by genetic change) take place within the genetic make up of the Organism and are ot reversible. An example would be the development of resistance to bug-killing chemicals by insects and spiders.
Question 10. In what way is life organized?
- Hard difficlut C. complicated D. probematic
Question 11. Which of the following is NOT a feature of life?
- Getting a job getting larger and self-reparing
- Giving birth reacting to the environment
Question 12. What is the energy for living things called?
- Food metabolic process C. green energy D. environment
Question 13: You see life respond most clearly when you ____.
- Intentionally hurt yourseld C. Look at your toe
- Move part of your body due to threat D. Feel hurt
Question 14: Which type of living creatures can adapt to the changes in the environment?
- More visible B. lower C. Higher D. More human
Question 15: What does the word “reversible” in the passage mean?
- Changeable B. Visible C. Fitful D. Irregular
Question 16: Which type of adaptation is permanent?
- Body-related B. Reversible C. Genotynic D. Environmental
Vui lòng tôn trọng ghi lại nguồn khi chia sẻ lại đề thi, nguồn: Nguyễn Minh Hiền – thichtienganh.com
Thích Tiếng Anh chia sẻ “Đề thi thử Tiếng Anh THPT Quốc Gia năm 2018 trường THPT Chuyên Bắc Ninh – Bắc Ninh lần 2“.