Bổ sung thêm cho kho đề thi thử Tiếng Anh năm 2018 các trường THPT, Thích Tiếng Anh chia sẻ “Đề thi thử Tiếng Anh THPT Quốc Gia năm 2018 trường THPT Chuyên Bắc Ninh lần 1” bản PDF. Đề thi thử Tiếng Anh do trường THPT Chuyên Bắc Ninh tổ chức thi lần 1 năm 2018, Đề thi có đáp án và giải thích chi tiết để bạn ôn luyện hiệu quả hơn, tiếp thu nhiều kiến thức hơn.
Đề thi tham khảo
- Đề thi thử Tiếng Anh THPT Quốc Gia năm 2018 trường THPT Hoa Lư A – Ninh Bình lần 1
- Đề thi thử Tiếng Anh THPT Quốc Gia 2018 trường THPT Yên Mô A lần 2 (có giải thích chi tiết)
- Đề thi thử Tiếng Anh THPT Quốc Gia năm 2018 trường THPT Yên Mô A – Ninh Bình mã đề 126
- 51 Đề thi thử Tiếng Anh THPT Quốc Gia năm 2018 có đáp án
- 11 Đề thi thử Tiếng Anh 2018 chọn lọc có đáp án (bản WORD)
Trích từ đề thi
Choose the word whose underlined part is pronounced differently from that of the others.
Question 1. A. production B. propaganda C.promotion D.proceed
Question 2. A.express B.exciting C.expensive D.exhibition
Pick out the word that has the primary stress different from that of the other words.
Question 3. A. geographical B. economics C. compulsory D. education
Question 4. A. comfortable B. excellent C. communicate D. confident
Pick out the letter A, B, C, or D to indicate the underlined part that needs corrrections in each of the following questions.
Question 5. New sources of energy have been looking for as the number of fossil fuels continues
A B C D
Question 6. For such a demanding job, you will needqualifications, soft skills and having full
A B C D
Question 7. Antartic blue whales can be100 foot long and weigh more thanany disnosaur that
A B C D
Mark the letter A, B, C, or D on your answser sheet to indicate the most suitable response to complete each of the following exchanges.
Question 8. – “How do you like your stick done?” – “___________.”
- I don’t like it. Very little. C. Well done. D. Very much.
Question 9. “Oop, I’m sorry for stepping on your foot.” – “_________.”
- Never mind. You don’t mind. C. You’re welcome D. That’s fine.
Choose the most suitable words or phrases to fill in the blanks.
Question 10. Dr. Sales is a person _________.
- in that I don’t have much confidence. in whom I don’t have much confidence.
- whom I don’t have much confidence. I don’t have much confidence.
Question 11. A quick look would reveal that France has twice _______ computers.
- more televisions than many as televisions as
- as many televisions as as many as televisions
Question 12. The instructor blew his whistle and ________.
- off the runners were running off were running the runners.
- off ran the runners. the runners runs off.
Question 13. People have used coal and oil to ______ electricity for a long time.
- bred raise C. cultivate D. generate
Question 14. In the early years of the 20th century, several rebellions ______ in the northern parts of the country.
- turned out rose up C. broke out D. came up
Question 15. The festival has many attractions. It will include contemporary orchesta music and an opera. _______, there will be poetry readings and theatrical presentations.
- Otherwise Furthermore C. Nevertheless D. On the other hand
Question 16. When he started that company, he really went ______. It might have been a disater.
- out on the climb on and off C. over the odds D. once too often
Question 17. We regret to tell you that the materials you ordered are _______.
- out of stock out of practice C. out of reach D. out of work
Question 18. My sister is a woman of _____ age.
- marriage married C. marrying D. marriageable
Question 19. The fire _____ to have started in the furnace under the house.
- is believed that is believed C. they believed D. that they believe
Question 20. This is the latest news from earthquake site. Two-thirds of the city ______ in a fire.
- has been destroy were destroyed
- have been destroyed was destroyed
Question 21. There are many _______ in our library.
- interesting American old history books interesting old American history books
- old American interesting history books American interesting old history books
Mark the letter A, B, C, or D to indicate the word(s) CLOSEST in the meaning to the undelined word(s) in each of the following questions.
Question 22. She was brought up in a well – off family. She can’t understand the problems we are facing.
- Poor broke C. wealthy D. kind
Question 23. The most important thing is to keep yourself occupied.
- Relaxed comfortable C. possessive D. busy
Mark the letter A, B, C, or D on your answer sheet to indicate the word(s) OPPOSITE in meaning to the underlined word(s) in each of the following questions.
Question 24. There has been insufficient rainfall over the past 2 years, and farmers are having trouble.
- Abundant adequate C. unsatisfactory D. dominant
Question 25. We strongly believe that he’s innocent of the crime. We don’t think that he did it.
- Crimeless skillful C. clean D. guilty