Cập nhật thêm đề thi thử Tiếng Anh năm 2018, Thích Tiếng Anh giới thiệu tới bạn “Đề thi thử Tiếng Anh THPT Quốc Gia năm 2018 trường THPT Chuyên Khoa Học Tự Nhiên lần 2“. Đề thi thử môn Tiếng Anh trường THPT Chuyên Khoa Học Tự Nhiên tổ chức thi lần 2 năm 2018. Đề thi thử Tiếng Anh năm 2018 có đáp án cho các bạn học sinh lớp 12 rèn luyện kĩ năng làm bài thi và các dạng bài ngữ pháp thi THPT Quốc Gia.
Đề thi mới cập nhật:
- Đề thi thử Tiếng Anh THPT Quốc Gia năm 2018 trường THPT Khương Khê – Hà Tĩnh năm 2018 lần 1
- Đề thi thử Tiếng Anh THPT Quốc Gia năm 2018 trường THPT Chuyên Thái Nguyên – Thái Nguyên
- Đề thi thử Tiếng Anh THPT Quốc Gia năm 2018 trường THPT Chuyên Quốc Học Huế – TT Huế lần 1
- Đề thi thử Tiếng Anh THPT Quốc Gia năm 2018 trường THPT Anh Sơn – Nghệ An lần 1
Các bộ đề thi Tiếng Anh chọn lọc:
- 20 Đề thi thử Tiếng Anh năm 2018 kì thi THPT Quốc Gia có đáp án
- 12 Đề thi thử Tiếng Anh năm 2018 đánh giá năng lực có đáp án giải thích chi tiết – cô Mai Phương
- 70 Đề thi thử Tiếng Anh các trường chuyên, nổi tiếng năm 2017 (có đáp án chi tiết)
- 48 Đề thi thử Tiếng Anh các trường trên toàn quốc năm 2017 có đáp án (bản WORD)
- 20 Đề thi thử Tiếng Anh cho kì thi THPT Quốc Gia bản WORD (có đáp án)
- 15 đề thi thử Tiếng Anh theo cấu trúc đề thi mới năm 2017 có đáp án chi tiết
Trích một phần từ đề thi:
Mark the letter A, B, C, or D on your answer sheet to indicate the word(s) OPPOSITE in meaning to the underlined word(s) in each of the following questions.
Question 1. The mountainous regions of the country is thinly populated. It has only 300 inhabitants.
- sparsely B. greatly C. densely D. largely
Question 2. Josh may get into hot water when driving at full speed after drinking.
- get into trouble B. stay safe C. fall into discuse D. remain calm
Mark the letter A, B, C, or D on your answer sheet to indicate the sentence that is closest in meaning to each of the following questions.
Question 3. This company’s new products have tripled its profits in only one year.
- The company has greatly increased the number of new products.
- The company has increased its profits 100 percent.
- The company’s profits are 3 times higher this year than last year.
- The company has had an unprofitable year.
Question 4. Viet Nam carried out an intensive training program for its athletes, but the results were not as high as expected.
- There is no expectation for VNese athletes to win due to lack of training.
- Whereas VNese athletes were intensively trained, their performance was below expectation.
- VNese athletes were intensively trained carefully, and they won all the matches.
- It might not be possible for VNese athletes to get good results because their training was not careful.
Question 5. Though he had known about it well in advance, he pretended to be surprised at having a birthday party.
- He acted surprised about being given a birthday party, but he had known about it a long time before.
- Despite only pretending to be surprised at the birthday party, he had actually been completely unaware of it.
- He knew about the birthday party a long time before, yet he wasn’t pretending when he acted surprised.
- He was quite suprised at their throwing him a birthday party, though he could have found out it well before.
Question 6. Smallpox is a dangerous disease. Malaria is a dangerous disease.
- Smallpox is a dangerous disease, and so is malaria.
- Malaria is a dangerous disease, but smallpox is not.
- Neither smallpox nor malaria is a dangerous diasease.
- Either smallpox or malaria is a dangerous diasease.
Question 7. The dogs watch the chicken coop. The dogs protect the chickens from wolves.
- Protecting the chickens from wolves, the dogs watch the chicken coop from them.
- They protect the chickens from wovles as the dogs watch the chicken coop.
- The dogs watch the chicken coop to protect the chickens from wolves.
- Watching the chicken coop because the dogs protect the chickens from wolves.
Read the following passage and mark the letter A, B, C, or D on your answer sheet to indicate the correct answer to each of the questions
Any list of the greatest thinkers in history contains the name of the brilliant physicist Albert Einstein. His theories of relativity led to entirely new ways of thinking about time, space, matter, energy, and gravity. Einstein’s work led to such scientific advances as the control of atomic energy, even television as a practical application of Einstein’s work.
In 1902 Einstein became an examiner in the Swiss patent office at Bern. In 1905, at age 26, he published the first of five major research papers. The first one provided a theory explaining Brownian movement, the zig-zag motion of microscopic particles in suspension. The second paper laid the foundation for the photon, or quantum, theory of light. In it he proposed that light is composed of separate packets of energy, called quanta or photons, that have some of the properties of particles and some of the properties of waves. A third paper contained the “special theory of relativity” which showed that time and motion are relative to the observer, if the speed of light is constant and the natural laws are the same everywhere in the universe. The fourth paper was a mathematical addition to the special theory of relativity. Here Einstein presented his famous formula, E = m.c2, known as the energy mass equivalence. In 1916, Einstein published his general theory of relativity. In it he proposed that gravity is not a force, but a curve in the space-time continuum, created by the presence of mass.
Einstein spoke out frequently against nationalism, the exalting of one nation above all others. He opposed war and violence and supported Zionism, the movement to establish a Jewish homeland in Palestine. When the Nazis came to power in 1933, they denounced his ideas. He then moved to the United States. In 1939 Einstein learned that two German chemists had split the uranium atom. Einstein wrote to President Franklin D. Roosevelt warning him that this scientific knowledge could lead to Germany developing an atomic bomb. He suggested the United States begin its own atomic bomb research.
Question 8. Einstein’s primary work was in the area of
- chemistry B. biology C. physics D. math
Question 9. Which of the following inventions is mentioned in the passage as a practical application of Einstein’s discoveries?
- Radio B. televisions C. automobiles D. computer
Question 10. According to the passage, Einstein supported all of the following except
- the establishment of a Jewish homeland in Palestine
- atomic bomb research in the United States
- the defeat of the Nazis
Question 11. In which country did Einstein live in 1930s?
- Switzerland B. the US C. Germany D. Israel
Question 12. The word “exalting” is closest in meaning to _____.
- criticism B. elimination C. support D. elevation
Question 13. It is clear from the tone of the passage that the author feels
- Einstein’s work in physics was somewhat tarnished by his conservative political views.
- Einstein’s work in physics, though theoretically impressive, led to few practical applications.
- Albert Einstein was one of the most brilliant thinkers in history.
- Einstein’s theories have been consistently proven incorrect.
Question 14. According to Einstein, light is composed of separate packets of energy called
- electrons B. photoelectrons C. gammar rays D. quanta
Vui lòng tôn trọng ghi lại nguồn khi chia sẻ lại đề thi, nguồn: Nguyễn Minh Hiền – thichtienganh.com
Thích Tiếng Anh chia sẻ “Đề thi thử Tiếng Anh THPT Quốc Gia năm 2018 trường THPT Chuyên Khoa Học Tự Nhiên lần 2“