Bổ sung đề thi thử Tiếng Anh năm 2018, Thích Tiếng Anh chia sẻ “Đề thi thử Tiếng Anh THPT Quốc Gia năm 2018 trường THPT Chuyên Lê Quý Đôn – Điện Biên” bản PDF. Đề thi thử môn Tiếng Anh trường THPT Chuyên Lê Quý Đôn tỉnh Điện Biên mã đề 416. Đề thi thử có đáp án môn Tiếng Anh tiện cho việc ôn luyện và đối chiếu đáp án với bài làm của mình.
Tham khảo đề thi Tiếng Anh năm 2018 khác:
- Đề thi thử Tiếng Anh THPT Quốc Gia năm 2018 trường THPT Chuyên Lương Văn Chánh – Phú Yên
- Đề thi thử Tiếng Anh THPT Quốc Gia năm 2018 trường THPT Nguyễn Thị Minh Khai – Hà Tĩnh
- Đề thi thử Tiếng Anh THPT Quốc Gia năm 2018 trường THPT Ngô Thì Nhậm – Ninh Bình
- Đề thi thử Tiếng Anh THPT năm 2018 trường THPT Chuyên Thoại Ngọc Thầu – An Giang
- Đề thi thử Tiếng Anh THPT Quốc Gia năm 2018 trường THPT Nguyễn Viết Xuân – Vĩnh Phúc
Bộ đề thi môn Tiếng Anh
- 20 Đề thi thử Tiếng Anh năm 2018 kì thi THPT Quốc Gia có đáp án
- 12 Đề thi thử Tiếng Anh năm 2018 đánh giá năng lực có đáp án giải thích chi tiết – cô Mai Phương
- 70 Đề thi thử Tiếng Anh các trường chuyên, nổi tiếng năm 2017 (có đáp án chi tiết)
- 48 Đề thi thử Tiếng Anh các trường trên toàn quốc năm 2017 có đáp án (bản WORD)
- 20 Đề thi thử Tiếng Anh cho kì thi THPT Quốc Gia bản WORD (có đáp án)
- 15 đề thi thử Tiếng Anh theo cấu trúc đề thi mới năm 2017 có đáp án chi tiết
Mark the letter A, B, C or D on your answer sheet to indicate the word whose underlined part is pronounced differently from that of the rest in each of the following questions.
Question 1. A. rushes B. watches C. loves D. passes
Question 2. A. great B. paid C. heat D. straight
Mark the letter A, B, C or D on your answer sheet to indicate the word that differs from the rest in the position of the main stress in each of the following questions.
Question 3. A. digest B. water C. reduce D. provide
Question 4. A. information B. economic C. university D. certificate
Mark the letter A, B, C, or D on your answer sheet to indicate the word(s) CLOSEST in meaning to the underlined word(s) in each of the following questions.
Question 5. You may note down your qualifications and experience that can relate to the job.
- hold down B. put down C. jot down D. draw down
Question 6. Many large corporations will be wiped out and millions of jobs will be lost.
- erased B. eradicated C. escalated D. threatened
Mark the letter A, B, C, or D on your answer sheet to indicate the word(s) OPPOSITE in meaning to the underlined word(s) in each of the following questions.
Question 7. On the whole, the rescue mission was well executed.
- in fact B. in general C. at once D. in particular
Question 8. It’s difficult to tell him to give in because he is so big-headed.
- arrogant B. generous C. modest D. wise
Mark the letter A, B, C, or D on your answer sheet to indicate the underlined part that needs correction in each of the following questions.
Question 9. In order to avoid to make mistakes, take your time and work carefully.
A B C D
Question 10. What happened in that city were reaction from city workers, including firemen
A B C
and policemen who had been laid off from ther jobs.
Question 11. The Alaskan malamute, used extensively for pulling sleds, is closely related about
A B C D
Mark the letter A, B, C, or D on your answer sheet to indicate the correct answer to each
of the following questions.
Question 12. Thank you very much. I haven’t been to ________ party for ages.
- so enjoyable B. the so enjoyable C. a so enjoyable D. so enjoyable a
Question 13. A skilled _______ will help candidates feel relaxed.
- interview B. interviewee C. interviewer D. interviewing
Question 14. Narcissus bulbs _______ at least 3 inches apart and covered with about 4 inches well-drained soil.
- should be planted B. should be planting C. must plant D. should have been planted
Question 15. Terry _______ in 3 movies already. I think he’ll be a star some day.
- had appeared B. has appeared C. is appearing D. was appearing
Question 16. There was hardly ________ money left in the bank account.
- no more B. some C. no D. any
Question 17. An endangered species is a species ______ population is so small that it is in danger of becoming extinct.
- whose B. which C. what D. who
Question 18. Who was the first person ______ the South Pole?
- reached B. who reaches C. reaching D. to reach
Question 19. She had made an ________ for the job as a nursery teacher because she likes children.
- applicating B. application C. apply D. applicant
Question 20. The government devalued the currency to try to revive the ________ economy.
- developed B. stable C. dynamic D. stagant
Question 21. With this type of insurance, you’re buying _______ of mind.
- satisfation B. contentment C. calmness D. peace
Question 22. Learning English isn’t so difficult, once you get ______ it.
- down to B. get off C. get on D. down with
Question 23. Mary hardly ever cooks, ______?
- dis she B. didn’t she C. does she D. doesn’t she
Question 24. – Sara: “How do you feel about his comment?” – Mary: “_______.”
- Yes, it’s a very good idea. B. I don’t think he knew what he was saying.
- I’m afraid I disagree with you. D. If you ask me, I feel tired.
Question 25. – Tim: “Let me wash the vegetable while you’re preparing the meat.” – Linda: “______.”
- No problem. B. Yes, please. But I can manage.
- Good idea. I’ll do it for you. D. OK, thank you very much.
Read the following passage and mark the letter A, B, C, or D on your answer sheet to indicate the correct word or phrase that best fits each of the numbered blanks from 31 to 35.
On April 3,1972, a man came out of the Hilton Hotel in New York, USA, and started walking down the street. He stopped, (26)_______ his hand with a strange object in it, put it to his ear and started talking into it. This was the beginning of mobile phone (27)_______, more than 30 years ago. That man was Motorola’s project manager, Martin Cooper, who was (28)_______ his 34th birthday that day. The strange object was the first mobile phone, wich was nicknamed “the shoe” because of its unusual (29)______. Mr Cooper had gone to New York to introduce the new phone. The first call he made was to his rival, Joe Engel at AT&T’s research centre. Engel was responsible for the development of the radiophones for cars. “I called him and said that I was talking on a real mobile phone (30)________ I was holding in my hand.”, said Cooper. “I don’t remember what he said in reply, but I’m sure he wasn’t happy.” The quality of the call was very good, because although New York had only one base station at that time, it was being used by only one user – Martin Cooper.
Question 26. A. raised B. pulled C. lifted D. rose
Question 27. A. times B. story C. past D. history
Question 28. A. celebrating B. making C. expecting D. giving
Question 29. A. symbol B. shape C. kind D. type
Question 30. A. when B. as C. that D. how
Vui lòng tôn trọng ghi lại nguồn khi chia sẻ lại đề thi, nguồn: Nguyễn Minh Hiền – thichtienganh.com
Thích Tiếng Anh chia sẻ “Đề thi thử Tiếng Anh THPT Quốc Gia năm 2018 trường THPT Chuyên Lê Quý Đôn – Điện Biên“