Liên tục cập nhật đề thi thử Tiếng Anh năm 2018 mới nhất, Thích Tiếng Anh cập nhật thêm “Đề thi thử Tiếng Anh THPT Quốc Gia năm 2018 trường THPT Kim Liên – Hà Nội lần 1“. Đề thi thử có đáp án và thichtienganh.com sẽ liên tục cập nhật các đề thi thử Tiếng Anh mới nhất từ các trường trên toàn quốc giúp các bạn lớp 12 ôn thi THPT Quốc Gia ôn luyện thật tốt chuẩn bị cho kì thi.
Tham khảo các đề thi thử Tiếng Anh 2018 mới nhất :
- Đề thi thử Tiếng Anh THPT Quốc Gia năm 2018 trường THPT Chuyên Lam Sơn – Thanh Hóa
- Đề thi thử Tiếng Anh THPT Quốc Gia năm 2018 trường THPT Yên Mô B – Ninh Bình lần 1
- Đề thi thử Tiếng Anh THPT Quốc Gia năm 2018 trường THPT Quỳ Hợp – Nghệ An lần 1
- Đề thi thử Tiếng Anh THPT Quốc Gia năm 2018 trường THPT Thạnh Hóa – Long An
- Đề thi thử Tiếng Anh THPT Quốc Gia năm 2018 trường THPT Chuyên Thái Bình lần 1
Các đề thi thử Tiếng Anh hay nên học:
- 12 Đề thi thử Tiếng Anh năm 2018 đánh giá năng lực có đáp án giải thích chi tiết – cô Mai Phương
- 70 Đề thi thử Tiếng Anh các trường chuyên, nổi tiếng năm 2017 (có đáp án chi tiết)
- 48 Đề thi thử Tiếng Anh các trường trên toàn quốc năm 2017 có đáp án (bản WORD)
- 20 Đề thi thử Tiếng Anh cho kì thi THPT Quốc Gia bản WORD (có đáp án)
- 15 đề thi thử Tiếng Anh theo cấu trúc đề thi mới năm 2017 có đáp án chi tiết
Trích một phần từ đề thi:
Mark the letter A,B, C or D on your answer sheet to indicate the sentence that is closest in meaning to each of the following questions.
Question 1. It isn’t just that the level of education of this school is high. It’s that it’s also been consistent for years.
- The standard of education is not high in this school, but at least all the students are at the same level.
- Not only are the standards of education good in this school, but it has maintained those standards over the years.
- It isn’t fair to deny that this school is successful, as it has had the same high standards for many years now.
- The level of education in this school, which is usually quite high, shows only slight variations from year to year.
Question 2. She tried very hard to pass the driving test. She could hardly pass it.
- Despite being able to pass the driving test, she didn’t pass it.
- No matter how hard she tried, she could hardly pass the driving test.
- She tried very hard, so she passed the driving test satisfactorily.
- Although she didn’t try hard to pass the driving test, she could pass it.
Question 3. “You had better see a doctor if the sore throat does not clear up”, she said to me.
- She ordered me to see a doctor if the sore throat did not clear up.
- She insisted that I see a doctor unless the sore throat did not clear up.
- She suggested that I see a doctor if the sore throat did not clear up.
- She reminded me of seeing a doctor if the sore throat did not clear up.
Question 4. Without her teacher‘s advice, she would never have written such a good essay.
- Her teacher didn‘t advise her and she didn‘t write a good essay.
- She wrote a good essay as her teacher gave her some advice.
- If her teacher didn‘t advise her, she wouldn‘t write such a good essay.
- Her teacher advised him and she didn‘t write a good essay.
Question 5. He shouldn’t have forgotten that yesterday was his wife’s birthday.
- He had a birthday which his wife forgot.
- Yesterday, he remembered when his wife’s birthday was.
- He failed to remember the date of his wife’s birthday.
- His wife forgot her own birthday.
Mark the letter A, B, C or D on your answer sheet to indicate the word(s) CLOSEST in meaning to the underlined word(s) in each of the following questions.
Question 6. It’s a really difficult matter to decide how to solve now. I will need time to
think it twice.
- to think it over B. to make it better
- to make up for it D. to think out of time
Question 7. “He insisted on listening to the entire story.”
- part B. funny C. whole D. interesting
Mark the letter A, B, C or D on your answer sheet to indicate the word(s) OPPOSITE in meaning to the underlined word(s) in each of the following questions.
Question 8. The news has been greeted with dismay by local business leaders.
- disappoinment B. depression C. happiness D. pessimism
Question 9. Allow me to fill your glass.
- remake B. empty C. refill D. repeat
Read the following passage and mark the letter A, B, C, or D on your answer sheet to indicate the correct word or phrases that best fits each of the numbered blanks.
Most Americans eat three meals (10) ______ the day: breakfast, lunch, and dinner. Breakfast begins between 7:00 and 8:00am, lunch between 11:00 am and noon, and dinner between 6:00 and 8:00 pm. On Sundays “brunch” is a (11) ______ of breakfast and lunch, typically beginning at 11:00 am. Students often enjoy a “study break” or evening snack around 10:00 or 11:00 pm. Breakfast and lunch tend to be light meals, with only one course. Dinner is the main meal. For breakfast Americans will eat cereal with milk which are often mixed (12) ______ in a bowl, a glass of orange juice, and toasted bread or muffin with jam, butter, or margarine. Another common breakfast meal is scrambled eggs or an omelet with potatoes and breakfast meat (bacon or sausage). People who are on a diet eat just a cup of yogurt. Lunch and dinner are more (13) ______. When eating at a formal dinner, you may be overwhelmed by the number of utensils. How do you (14) ______ the difference between a salad fork, a butter fork, and a dessert fork? Most Americans do not know the answer. But knowing which fork or spoon to use first is simple: use the outermost utensils first and the utensils closest to the plate last.
Question 10. A. in B. for C. on D. during
Question 11. A. addition B. connection C. combination D. attachment
Question 12. A. each other B. together C. one another D. others
Question 13. A. vary B. variety C. varied D. various
Question 14. A. say B. talk C. speak D. tell
Vui lòng tôn trọng ghi lại nguồn khi chia sẻ lại đề thi, nguồn: Nguyễn Minh Hiền – thichtienganh.com
Thích Tiếng Anh chia sẻ “Đề thi thử Tiếng Anh THPT Quốc Gia năm 2018 trường THPT Kim Liên – Hà Nội lần 1″