Bổ sung đề thi thử Tiếng Anh năm 2018, Thích Tiếng Anh chia sẻ “Đề thi thử Tiếng Anh THPT Quốc Gia năm 2018 trường THPT Lý Thái Tổ – Bắc Ninh lần 2 ” bản PDF. Đề thi Tiếng Anh do trường THPT Lý Thái Tổ tỉnh Bắc Ninh tổ chức thi lần 2 năm 2018. Đề thi thử Tiếng Anh có đáp án giúp các bạn hoc sinh 12 tự ôn luyện, rèn kĩ năng làm đề thi hiệu quả.
Các đề thi mới
- Đề thi thử Tiếng Anh THPT Quốc Gia năm 2018 trường THPT Chuyên Bắc Ninh – Bắc Ninh lần 2
- Đề thi thử Tiếng Anh THPT Quốc Gia năm 2018 trường THPT Kim Liên – Hà Nội lần 1
- Đề thi thử Tiếng Anh THPT Quốc Gia năm 2018 trường THPT Chuyên Lam Sơn – Thanh Hóa
- Đề thi thử Tiếng Anh THPT Quốc Gia năm 2018 trường THPT Yên Mô B – Ninh Bình lần 1
- Đề thi thử Tiếng Anh THPT Quốc Gia năm 2018 trường THPT Quỳ Hợp – Nghệ An lần 1
Mark the letter A, B, C or D on your answer sheet to indicate the word or phrase that is OPPOSITE in meaning to the underlined part in each of the following questions
Câu 1: His career in the illicit drug trade ended with the police raid this morning.
- elicited B. irregular C. secret D. legal
Câu 2: Because Jack defaulted on his loan, the bank took him to court.
- paid in full B. had a bad personality
- was paid much money D. failed to pay
Mark the letter A, B, C or D on your answer sheet to indicate the word or phrase that is CLOSEST in meaning to the underlined part in each of the following questions
Câu 3: These were the people who advocated using force to stop school violence.
- publicly supported B. openly criticized C. publicly said D. strongly condemned
Câu 4: When preparing a diet, a person should be aware that vitamin D acts to increase the amount of calcium absorbed by the body.
- schedule of exercise B. medicinal chart C. study of longevity D. nutritional plan
Read the following passage and mark the letter A, B, C, or D on your answer sheet to indicate the correct answer to each of the questions from 5 to 12
If you are searching for scenic places or areas, visiting wetlands probably won’t be high on your list. Wetlands are areas of land that are often saturated with water and they are quite an eyesore. Although they might not look pretty, they play an important part in keeping the environment clean and suitable for plant and animal life.
With the exception of Antarctica, wetlands occur naturally on every continent. There are many different types of wetlands on the Earth, including bogs, swamps, and marshes. Along with rainforests, they are among the most diverse places on the Earth. In addition to naturally-occurring wetlands, humans are creating artificial ones for a number of purposes related to water management.
One of the main benefits of wetlands is that they can prevent floods. They do so by storing water temporarily and then slowly releasing it over time. Wetlands operate similarly to a sponge. When it rains heavily and water levels rise, they absorb the excess water. This prevents runoff from entering streams and keeping them from overflowing. Then, when water levels become low in the future, they will release it. In many cases, wetlands offer a much more affordable solutions than dams. However, it’s important to note that wetlands, like dams, don’t eliminate all danger from flooding. In cases of extremely heavy rainfall, wetlands can fill up and any additional water will start to run off.
Wetlands can also play a part in water purification. Agricultural practices, urban runoff, and sewage waste are a major cause of water pollution. Wetlands contain plants and organisms that can reduce this pollution by filtering out unwanted substances such as chemicals, and decomposing matter, as well as sediment.
Wetlands have additional benefits for the environment as well. They can help to feed nearby fish population by releasing vegetative matter to rivers. Also, many amphibians use wetlands as breeding grounds because it provides places for foraging and shallow water they require for reproduction. Some birds also use wetlands for migration, as they can settle in trees and then raid the wetland’s waters for fish when they are hungry. Although wetlands may not look pretty, it’s clear that they are capable of doing the dirty work required to keep our planet clean and ensure that the circle of life remains unbroken.
Câu 5: What does the first paragraph suggest about wetlands?
- They are popular with tourists. B. They are usually quite ugly.
- Thy don’t contain any animals. D. They are quite difficult to locate.
Câu 6: The word “ones” in paragraph 2 refers to _____________.
- types B. places C. marshes D. rainforests
Câu 7: What is the fourth paragraph mainly about?
- Cities that benefit from wetlands B. How wetlands help clean water
- Why farmers need wetlands D. How wetlands stop floods
Câu 8: Which of the following statements about birds and wetlands is true?
- Birds aren’t able to catch a lot of food at wetlands.
- Birds like to stay at wetlands for the entire year.
- Wetlands provide a place to stay and a nice food supply for birds.
- Birds use wetlands because they can reproduce in the water.
Câu 9: All of the following are benefits of wetlands EXCEPT that __________.
- they are important to solve of water pollution B. they offer habitats for several species
- they can prevent floods D. they are good places for tourists
Câu 10: According to the passage, which statement is true?
- Wetlands can prevent all dangers from flooding.
- Wetlands can filter out unwanted substances with chemicals.
- Wetlands play an important part in the ecosystem.
- Wetlands occur naturally on every continent.
Câu 11: Which type of the following is an example of the amphibians?
- toads B. mammal C. fish D. birds
Câu 12: The phrase “the dirty work” in the last paragraph is closest in meaning to _________.
- dark skies B. difficult tasks C. popular jobs D. pollution
Bộ đề tham khảo
- 20 Đề thi thử Tiếng Anh năm 2018 kì thi THPT Quốc Gia có đáp án
- 12 Đề thi thử Tiếng Anh năm 2018 đánh giá năng lực có đáp án giải thích chi tiết – cô Mai Phương
- 70 Đề thi thử Tiếng Anh các trường chuyên, nổi tiếng năm 2017 (có đáp án chi tiết)
- 48 Đề thi thử Tiếng Anh các trường trên toàn quốc năm 2017 có đáp án (bản WORD)
- 20 Đề thi thử Tiếng Anh cho kì thi THPT Quốc Gia bản WORD (có đáp án)
- 15 đề thi thử Tiếng Anh theo cấu trúc đề thi mới năm 2017 có đáp án chi tiết
Vui lòng tôn trọng ghi lại nguồn khi chia sẻ lại đề thi, nguồn: Nguyễn Minh Hiền – thichtienganh.com
Thích Tiếng Anh chia sẻ “Đề thi thử Tiếng Anh THPT Quốc Gia năm 2018 trường THPT Lý Thái Tổ – Bắc Ninh lần 2 “