Cập nhật các đề thi thử Tiếng Anh năm 2018, Thích Tiếng Anh chia sẻ “Đề thi thử Tiếng Anh THPT Quốc Gia năm 2018 trường THPT Ngô Gia Tự – Vĩnh Phúc“. Đề thi thử Tiếng Anh trường THPT Ngô Gia Tự tỉnh Vĩnh Phúc năm học 2017 – 2018 mã đề 134, đề thi thử Tiếng Anh có đáp án để các bạn ôn luyện đề đối chiếu với kết quả bài làm của mình. Thichtienganh.com luôn cập nhật đề thi thử Tiếng Anh 2018 mới nhất chia sẻ tới các bạn.
Đề thi tham khảo
- Đề thi thử Tiếng Anh THPT Quốc Gia năm 2018 trường THPT Đồng Đậu – Vĩnh Phúc
- Đề thi thử Tiếng Anh THPT Quốc Gia năm 2018 trường THPT Xuân Hòa – Vĩnh Phúc lần 1
- Đề thi thử Tiếng Anh THPT Quốc Gia năm 2018 trường THPT Tứ Kỳ – Hải Dương
- Đề thi thử Tiếng Anh THPT Quốc Gia năm 2018 trường THPT Kim Liên – Hà Nội lần 1
- Đề thi thử Tiếng Anh THPT Quốc Gia năm 2018 trường THPT Chuyên Lam Sơn – Thanh Hóa
Trích từ đề thi
Mark the letter A, B, C or D on your answer sheet to indicate the word whose underlined part is pronounced differently from that of others in each of the following questions.
|Câu 1:||A. ancient||B. educate||C. stranger||D. transfer|
|Câu 2:||A. none||B. phone||C. zone||D. stone|
Mark the letter A, B, C or D on your answer sheet to indicate the word whose stress is placed differently from that of others in each of the followingquestions.
|Câu 3:||A. drawback||B. greenhouse||C. overload||D. mindset|
|Câu 4:||A. confide||B. maintain||C. reject||D. gather|
Mark the letter A, B, C or D on your answer sheet that completes each of the following questions.
Câu5:Was it really necessary that I ____ there watching you the entire time you were rehearsing for the play? It was really boring watching you repeat the scenes over and over again.
- amsitting B.be sitting C.being sitting D.sitting
Câu 6: We would have sent him a Christmas card if we his address last year.
- know B.have known C.knew D. had known
Câu 7: Whatever we expect from __future, it is noted that progress has never moved in straight lines.
- a B. the C.some D.an
Câu 8: While talking with others, if one’s posture is straight but relaxed, he or she is expressing confidence and .
- friendly B.friendship C.friendlier D.friendliness
Câu 9: My brother ______ at the road when he _ into a hole.
- didn’t look -hasfallen B. wasn’t looking – was falling
- won’t look-fall D. wasn’t looking – fell
Câu 10: Overpopulation in urban areas tends to create unfavorable conditions, which may result in
of food in developing countries.
- damages B.supplies C.failures D.shortages
Câu 11: After a hard-working day, I went to bed and had _most beautiful dream ever.
- the-the B.a-the C.a-a D.Ø-the
Câu 12: In order to others’attention, we can use either verbal or non-verbal form of communication.
- draw B.ocus C.pay D.give
Câu 13: The world’s first computer by the University of Pennsylvania in 1946.
- wasbuilt B.is built C.has built D. were built
Câu 14: Martin Luther King devoted his life to the of voting right for black people.
- performance B.achievement C.realization D.effort
Câu 15: They hope to a cure for the disease.
- comeupwith B. catch up on C. fill up with D. go out with
Câu 16: Mark Zuckerberg’s enormous success has taken a lot of hard work and .
- reputation dedication C.indifference D. loyalty
Mark the letter A, B, C or D to indicate the most suitable response to complete each of the following exchanges.
Câu 17: – Diana: “Bob looks so impressive with his new hairstyle, Anne.”- Anne: “ ”
- Thank yousomuch B. You can’t believe it!
- Yes, he looksso different Fine. I guess
Câu 18: – Professor: “Congratulations on your award.” – Mary: “ ”
- I can’t agree morewith yours B. I like it that youunderstand
- I do appreciateyoursupervision D. I feel so sorry for you, professor.