Cập nhật các đề thi thử Tiếng Anh năm 2018, Thích Tiếng Anh chia sẻ “Đề thi thử Tiếng Anh THPT Quốc Gia năm 2018 trường THPT Ngô Thì Nhậm – Ninh Bình” bản PDF. Đề thi thử Tiếng Anh của trường THPT Ngô Thì Nhậm thành phố Tam Điệp tỉnh Ninh Bình. Đề thi thử có đáp án để các bạn học sinh lớp 12 ôn luyện chuẩn bị cho kì thi THPT Quốc Gia. ThichTiengAnh sẽ liên bổ sung các đề thi thử Tiếng Anh các trường năm 2018 mới nhất.
Đề thi thử Tiếng Anh các trường năm 2018:
- Đề thi thử Tiếng Anh THPT năm 2018 trường THPT Chuyên Thoại Ngọc Thầu – An Giang
- Đề thi thử Tiếng Anh THPT Quốc Gia năm 2018 trường THPT Nguyễn Viết Xuân – Vĩnh Phúc
- Đề thi thử Tiếng Anh THPT Quốc Gia năm 2018 trường THPT Toàn Thắng – Hải Phòng
- Đề thi thử Tiếng Anh THPT Quốc Gia năm 2018 trường THPT Ngô Gia Tự – Vĩnh Phúc
- Đề thi thử Tiếng Anh THPT Quốc Gia năm 2018 trường THPT Đồng Đậu – Vĩnh Phúc
Bộ đề thi thử Tiếng Anh có đáp án:
- 12 Đề thi thử Tiếng Anh năm 2018 đánh giá năng lực có đáp án giải thích chi tiết – cô Mai Phương
- 70 Đề thi thử Tiếng Anh các trường chuyên, nổi tiếng năm 2017 (có đáp án chi tiết)
- 48 Đề thi thử Tiếng Anh các trường trên toàn quốc năm 2017 có đáp án (bản WORD)
- 20 Đề thi thử Tiếng Anh cho kì thi THPT Quốc Gia bản WORD (có đáp án)
- 15 đề thi thử Tiếng Anh theo cấu trúc đề thi mới năm 2017 có đáp án chi tiết
Read the following passage and mark the letter A, B, C, or D on your answer sheet to indicate the correct word or phrases that best fits each of the numbered blanks.
Children in the Netherlands must be at least four years old to (1)_______ primary education. Almost all 4-year-olds (99.3%) in the country indeed attend primary school, (2)________ this is not compulsory until children reach the age of. Primary school is free of charge. In most schools, children are grouped by age in mixed ability classes, with one teacher for all subjects. Primary school consists of 8 groups, thus schooling (3)_______ for 8 years. During the first two years, which is also called kindergarten, children receive an average of 22 hours of (4)______, during the last 6 years children receive an average of 25 hours per week. Schools are open 5 days a week, but children are free on Wednesday afternoon. At the end of primary school, or in group 8, schools advice on secondary school choice. Most schools use a national test to support this advice, for instance the ′Citotoets’, a test (5)_______ by the Central Institute for Test development.
Question 1. A. afford B. enter C. come D. run
Question 2. A. although B. despite C. inspite D. due to
Question 3. A. spends B. lasts C. lengthens D. takes
Question 4. A. educate B. educative C. educator D. education
Question 5. A. develop B. to develop C. developed D. developing
Read the following passage and mark the letter A, B, C, or D on your answer sheet to indicate the correct answer to each of the questions.
Preparation is a key to a successful interview. Does the idea of going to a job interview make you feel a little nervous? Many people find that it is the hardest part of the employing process. But it is not really true. The more you prepare and practice, the more comfortable you will feel. You should find out as much as possible about the company before you go to the interview. Understand the products that they produce and the services that they provide . It is also good to know who the customers are and who the major competitors are. Practice makes perfect. It will also make you feel more confident and relaxed. So, practice your answers to common. Make a list of questions to ask, too. Almost all interviewers will ask if you have . This is a great opportunity for you to show your keenness, enthusiasm, and knowledge.
Make a great impression . The interview is your chance to show that you are the best person for the job. Your application or resume has already exhibited that you are qualified. Now it is up to you to show how your skills and experience match this position and this company. The employer will be looking and listening to determine if you are a good fit. He site will be looking for a number of different qualities, in addition to the skills that you possess. To make the best impression, dress appropriately; express your strengths; arrive early, by about 10 – 15 minutes; be enthusiastic; shake hands firmly; be an active listener; sit up straight and maintain eye contact; and ask.
After the interview, follow up with a thank-you note. This is a chance for you to restate your interest and how you can benefit the company. Your best bet is to by to time it so that the note gets there before the hiring: decision is made. You should also follow up with a phone call if you do not hear back from the employer within the specified time.
Question 6. The pronoun “it” refers to ________.
- the job B. the interview C. the interviewer D. the preparation
Question 7. What does the writer advise you to practice?
- Asking and answering questions related to the job.
- Making products that the company produces.
- Providing services that the company serves.
- Meeting some customers and competitors.
Question 8. Which should not be shown during your interview?
- Punctuality B. A firm hand shaking
- Being properly-dressed D. Weaknesses
Question 9. What shouldn’t you do to make the best impession?
- listen actively B. a firm hand shaking
- being properly-dressed D. weakness
Question 10. What does the employer look at to determine whether you are a good fit besides qualification?
- experience B. skills C. qualities D. all of them
Question 11. You can show your qualifications in the _________.
- dressing style and punctuality B. competing with the competitors
- resume and letter of application D. eye contact with the interviewer
Question 12. The word “key” is closest in meaning to _________.
- unnessesary B. important C. unessential D. properly
Question 13. Which is not included in the writer’s advice?
- You should not communicate with the interviewer after the interview.
- You should make the best impression in the interview.
- You should write a note to say thanks to the interviewer after the interview.
- You should telephone the interviewer for any information after the interview.
Vui lòng tôn trọng ghi lại nguồn khi chia sẻ lại đề thi, nguồn: Nguyễn Minh Hiền – thichtienganh.com
Thích Tiếng Anh chia sẻ “Đề thi thử Tiếng Anh THPT Quốc Gia năm 2018 trường THPT Ngô Thì Nhậm – Ninh Bình“